We're helping our people survive an ice age.
我们在帮助我们的人♥民♥熬过冰河期
Yeah, what's more important than that? I don't know.
对,还有什么比这更重要? 我不知道
Look, I just have this feeling that
我只是感觉到
all of us are part of some... bigger, grander thing.
我们是某件更大,更重要的事的一部分
Well, I certainly understand what you're talkin' about.
我完全了解你在说什么
You do? No.
真的? 假的
Look, I don't know how to explain this,
我不知道要怎么解释
but I had this... dream. You were in it.
但我作了个梦,你也在其中
Me?
我?
There was this big, glowing puddle.
有个又大又亮的水圈
OK, just stop talking, right now.
好了,别说了
Wait a second, Jonah. I had the same dream.
等等,约拿 我也有同样的梦
Will you two stop talkin' like that, for cryin' out loud?
你们能不能别再说了? 真是的
It's an expression. Right?
这是种表达方式,对吗?
Look, we can't talk right now.
听着,我们不能现在谈
Let's meet after lights out.
等熄灯后我们再见面
So? So?
那么? 那么?
Did you have the same dream?
你有同样的梦吗?
About you?! About the shimmering circle of water.
梦到你?! 不,是闪亮的水圈
No.
没
My dreams are about...
我梦到...
other things.
别的东西
Tor said we had to escape.
托若说我们必须逃出去
He also said we had to remember. Remember what?
他还说我们必须回想起来 回想起什么?
I remember when I was foreman,
我记得我做工头的时候
anyone caught doing what we're doing now...
要是抓到任何人做我们正在做的事
had their rations cut in half for a month.
他们的口粮就会被减半一个月
We'll have to risk it.
我们得冒这个险
What if our memories were altered?
有没有可能我们的记忆被篡改了呢?
If that's true, then we can't be sure of anything.
如果真是这样 我们就什么也不能相信
My memory's fine.
我的记忆好得很
Really? Yeah.
真的? 没错
What did you do in the mines?
那你在矿坑时做什么?
I mined. No, what did you do?
挖矿啊 不,你做过什么事?
I remember shovelling ore into a cart.
我记得把矿石铲进推车里
And?
还有呢?
I did that a lot.
我总是干那活
I remember a feeling of cold and darkness.
我记得那种又冷又黑的感觉
And that's where the two of you met? Yeah.
你们就是在那儿遇上的吗? 对
Really?
真的吗?
Sure.
当然
What's this important thing we're supposed to be doing?
我们正在做的事有什么重要意义吗?
I told you, I don't know.
我说过我不知道
I keep trying to remember,
我一直试着要想起来
but all I come up with are images of this place.
但我只记得这里的景象
But if you're right, everything we remember about this place is a lie.
但如果你是对的 我们关于这个地方的记忆都是假的
It's like a facade.
这就像是个表面现象
It only works if we don't dig too deep beneath the surface,
如果我们不深入挖掘探寻和对此没有疑问的话
don't question it.
它才显得一切正常
So that's what we have to do.
所以那才是我们必须做的
We have to question every assumption, everything.
我们必须要向所有假设提问,一切事物.
We have to keep this to ourselves.
我们得保守秘密
If the others heard us talking this way,
如果其他人听到我们这么说
they'd think we were nightsick.
他们会认为我们得了黑夜之病
What if we are nightsick?
如果我们真是得了黑夜之病呢?
I don't think so, sir.
我不这么想,长官
What?
什么?
What? You just called Jonah "sir".
什么? 你刚叫约拿"长官"
Well, it's an expression.
这只是种表达方式
Isn't it?
不是吗?
Sir? I have those medical reports you were waiting for.
长官? 这是你在等的医疗报告
Major Griff did suffer some minor frostbite,
格里夫少校有轻微的冻伤
but the rest of his team is fine.
不过其他的队员都没事
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你,医生
Any word from the planet?
那边有什么消息吗?
I spoke to Administrator Calder about an hour ago.
我一小时前跟考尔德尔行政官谈过
He regretfully informed me
他很遗憾地通知我
that a search of the city turned up nothing.
城里的搜索一无所获
So that's it?
就只是这样?
Short of going to war,
除了发动战争之外
all we can do is break off diplomatic relations.
我们真正能做的就是中止外交关系
I'm not authorised to do that just yet.
而我还未被授权这么做
I take it they have something we want.
我想是因为他们有我们想要的东西
They're quite advanced in metallurgical and chemical technologies.
他们在冶金和化学技术方面相当先进
We must have something theywant for them to propose trade.
我们一定有他们要的东西 否则他们不会想要交易的
Stargate technology. Gate addresses.
星门技术,星门地址
I can understand that: They're surrounded by ice.
我能理解, 他们被冰原包围
As far as I am concerned,
就我目前所知,
they need us a hell of a lot more than we need them.
他们需要我们的地方远甚于我们需要他们的
Apparently Administrator Calder doesn't seem to think so.
但考尔德尔行政官似乎不这么想
Frankly, I think he likes things just the way they are.
坦白地说 我觉得他好像很满足于目前的状况
Doesn't leave you with many options, sir.
你没有太多的办法,对吗,长官
No, it doesn't.
确实没有
Which is why I've ordered Major Griff
所以我才命令格里夫少校
to draw up a covert search-and-rescue plan.
中止秘密搜救计划
Well, if you're looking for volunteers, sir...
长官,如果你需要志愿者的话...
Thank you, Doctor. I'll keep that in mind.
谢谢你,医生,我会考虑的
Any more dreams?
又做梦了?
I saw the pool of light again.
我又看到发光的水圈
Except this time we were all there.
不过这次我们都在那儿
Including Tor.
包括托若
I dreamed about mining.
我梦到在挖矿
Naked.
光着身子
Therra?
冉拉?
Um...
唔...
A lot of numbers and letters keep popping into my mind.
有很多数字和字母从我脑子里蹦出来
SG-1...
SG-1...
DHD, GDO...
拨号♥装置,身份识别器...
Sounds like gibberish to me. It must mean something.
我毫无概念 这一定意味着什么
Excuse me.
不好意思
Jonah?
约拿?
That means something.
这意味着些东西
What is it?
是什么?
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Very impressive.
令人印象深刻
I see you made some new friends.
我看到你交了些新朋友
Yeah.
对
Carlin... I'm sorry, Kegan.
卡林 对不起,凯根
I don't understand. His condition's getting worse.
我不明白怎么回事,他的情况持续恶化
Let me check his wound.
让我检查一下他的伤
Under no circumstances are you to remove those bandages.
无论如何你绝不能解开这些绷带
Just make sure he continues to eat and drink.
只要保证他继续进食饮水就可以了
I remember something.
我想起些东西了
There's a man.
有个男人
He's bald and wears a short-sleeved shirt,
他秃顶并穿着件短袖衬衫
and somehow he's very important to me.
他对于我非常重要
I think his name is... Homer.
我想他的名字是荷马(指哈蒙德)..
Doesn't ring a bell.
没印象
You?
你呢?
Just a lot of vague images.
只有一些模糊的影像
You know, there are things about this place that I like.
你知道我喜欢这里的某些事情
Really?
真的?
Would it mean anything if I told you I remember something else?
如果我告诉你我记起了一些别的事情 会有意义吗?
What?
什么事?
Feelings.
感觉
Feelings?
感觉?
I remember feeling feelings.
我回想起了某种感觉
For me?
我吗?
No, for Tor.
不,是托若
I don't remember much, but I do remember that.
我记不得太多 但我记得这个
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表