No.
不信.
I'm sorry, General, but this conversation has lost all amusement for me.
不好意思,先生们, 我已经对这个话题失去了兴趣.
I have a party to get back to. We're not goin' anywhere.
我要回宴会去了. 我们哪儿也不去.
Excuse me? I'm not leavin' till I get what I came for.
什么? 除非我得到我要的东西,我是不会离开的.
Oh. And what are you going to do?
哦,那你想怎样?
Well... I was thinkin' about shootin' ya.
我在考虑朝你开枪.
Jack... what are you doing?
杰克.你在干嘛?
Gettin' a little dirty for you, Maybourne?
你受不了了,梅伯恩?
Bringing the gate room on line.
连线星门房♥间.
The iris is holding, but it's starting to heat up.
虹膜暂时还没事,但温度一直在上升.
How long before it loses integrity? I'm not sure.
它离完全崩溃还有多久? 我不确定.
We may have turned that planet into a giant ball of superheated plasma.
我们有可能把那个星球变成了一团 滚烫的岩浆.
It could power the gate for months.
它也许能为星门提供好几个月的能量.
We have to autodestruct. The other gate survived the explosion.
我们必须设定自毁装置. 另一边的大门都没被爆♥炸♥摧毁.
Would not ours as well?
我们这边的不也一样吗?
At least it would be buried under rock.
但至少可以把它埋在几百万吨♥的岩石下.
(Carter) It wouldn't stop pumping out radiation.
那也阻止不了它继续传送辐射.
Eventually the heat will melt the iris. Then what do we do, Major?
最后虹膜还是会熔化. 那我们要怎么办,少校?
There is a chance that the gate will shut down on its own.
唯一的机会就是星门能自动关闭.
The 38minute window. There's no way to know for sure.
38分钟时限. 我们没办法确定,长官.
These are untested circumstances.
这种情况下未测试过.
How long has the gate been open?
星门已经打开多久了?
Coming up on 21 minutes.
快21分钟了.
Colonel, have you taken leave of your senses?
上校,你是彻底疯了吗?
I'm with Maybourne. What does that say?
我能跟梅伯恩混在一起, 那说明了什么?
How dare you come into my house, waving a gun?
你怎么敢在我家里拿着枪乱挥?
Not waving - pointing. Sit down.
没有挥,只有指着而已.坐下.
I hope you realise you're making the biggest mistake of your life.
上校,我希望你能意识到, 你犯下了你这辈子最大的错误.
When this is over, I promise you'll regret the day we ever met.
等事情结束后,我保证你会为我们见面 的这天感到后悔.
That day's come and gone, Senator.
那天早就过了,参议员.
If you don't care about your own career, think about your friends.
就算你不在意自己的前途, 你也该为你的朋友想想.
What does that mean? You mess with me,...
什么意思? 你把我惹火了.
and Dr Jackson will be out of the SGC permanently...
杰克森博士将永远离开星门指挥部.
and Major Carter will be cleaning toilets
卡特少校会在阿♥拉♥斯加的
in an air-force weather station in Alaska.
某个空军气象观测站洗厕所.
And as for the alien, Teal'c...
至于外星人提亚克...
Let's just say I know some bioengineers in the Department of Defense...
这么说好了, 我认识一些国防部的生物工程科学家...
who'd love to get their hands on his symbiote.
他们会非常乐意研究他的共生体.
OK, I'm in. I need the password.
好,我进去了,我需要密♥码♥.
I'll give you a choice: white meat, or dark meat?
我让你选,要打上半身还是下半身?
You wouldn't dare. It's usually something familiar,...
你不敢. 密♥码♥通常是熟悉的东西...
like a wife's maiden name.
比如老婆结婚前的姓.
I have a wife, three children, seven grandchildren...
我有一个老婆,三个孩子, 七个孙儿...
and various nieces and nephews.
和一大堆侄儿侄女.
Good luck.
祝你们好运.
Try "Oscar".
试试"奥斯卡".
(Maybourne) That's it. We're in.
就是它,我们进去了.
I'm downloading now.
我正在下载.
Kinsey's on-line activities connect him to NID actions
金赛的在线记录表明
over the last year and a half,...
他和过去一年半内的NID行动有关.
including the secret operation I ran out of Area 51 ,...
包括我在51区执行的秘密任务...
the involvement with the Russians
还有与俄♥国♥人的交易
and the threats to Hammond.
以及威胁哈蒙德.
(O'Neill) You're a piece of work, Kinsey.
你可真能干,金赛.
You try to shut down the SGC.
你想要关闭星门指挥部.
You make a speech about how you hate secret organisations,...
你在演讲时说你是多么地痛恨秘密组织...
then jump in bed with the NID.
而现在你却跟NID同流合污,这算什么!
I still think the gate's a Pandora's box.
我依然认为星际之门是潘朵拉的盒子.
It should be buried for ever.
我依然认为它该被永远埋葬.
But as long as it's open and is a threat to this planet,...
只要它还开着,它就一直是地球的威胁
then I'm gonna make sure it's used the way it should be used:
那我就要确定它用在它该用的地方:
to defend God's creation.
保护芸芸众生.
Blow the rhetoric up somebody else's nose.
把这套美丽的谎话留着跟别人说去吧.
You're just a power-hungry hypocrite.
你不过是个渴求权力的伪君子.
The only currency in this town is power.
这个国度里权力就是一切.
So if I have to shake hands with the devil
所以如果我不得不与恶魔共舞
in order to do the Lord's work,
来履行上帝的旨意
then so be it. You selfrighteous son of a bitch.
我绝不会退缩. 你这个自以为是的浑球.
Where do you get off...? Judge not lest ye be judged!
你准备从哪里开始? 在你批评别人的时候想想你自己!
I read the mission reports from that mountain.
我读过来自那座山里的任务报告.
You play with the fate of this planet on a daily basis.
你经常将这个星球的命运玩弄于股掌之上.
I'm doing the job I was asked to do.
我只是做我的本职工作.
I doubt very much your constituents could say the same about you.
我很怀疑你的选民能同样认同你
Please! Given the chance, half of all American citizens won't even vote.
拜托,得了吧, 有半数的美国公民从不投票.
And the half that do vote are too stupid to know what they're doing.
而另外半数投票的 则蠢到不知道他们自己在干什么.
Which explains how you got elected.
这解释了你为什么会当选.
In order to expose me,
如果要揭发我,
you're gonna have to compromise the secrecy of the SGC.
你就得暴露星门指挥部的秘密.
Are you really willing to do that?
你真想这么做?
(Maybourne) I'm done.
我好了.
Give it up.
给我.
What are you going to do? Take down the whole NID?
你打算怎么做? 弄垮整个NID?
Nope.
不.
Here's the deal.
我的条件很简单.
Get them to reinstate Hammond, or this disk goes to the press.
叫他们让哈蒙德复职,否则这张磁盘就会见报.
It'll never see the light of day.
它永远不会见光的.
I don't think you'll see the light of day
我看见不到光的人会是你,
if your friends find out you're the weak link.
要是你那些见不得人的朋友发现你是薄弱一环的话.
You learned to play hardball pretty fast, didn't you, Colonel?
你很快就学会不择手段了,不是吗?上校.
I had a good teacher.
我有个好老师.
Trouble, Jack.
有麻烦了,杰克.
Approaching 38 minutes.
接近38分钟了.
Who made the call? Your wife?
谁打的电♥话♥?你老婆?
Give me the disk... and you might just get outta here alive.
把磁盘交给我, 你们也许还能活着走出这里.
They won't come in here with the group he's got downstairs.
只要楼下那些人还在的话 他们就不会进来.
But we've still gotta get out.
但我们还是得出去啊.
It's still open? Yes, sir.
它还开着吗? 是的,长官.
Well, there's no point staying here.
那就没必要待在这里了.
I'll inform the president from the surface.
我会到地面上去通知总统.
Yes, sir. I'm sure it'll be much safer up there(!)
是的,长官, 我相信那边要安全多了
(Teal'c) Major Carter!
卡特少校!
What happened? The gate shut itself off.
怎么了? 星门自己关上了.
Are you sure? It's over.
你确定? 都结束了.
For what it's worth, Major,...
我只能这么说,少校
l'm sorry.
我很抱歉.
Great party, Mrs K. Thank you.
很棒的宴会,K太太,谢谢你.
Senator Kinsey! Senator Kinsey!
金赛参议员! 金赛参议员!
We've heard you are planning to run for the White House.
我们听说你准备入主白宫.
The White House?! Are you declaring your candidacy?
白宫?! 你准备正式宣布竞选吗?
Diane, this is really not how I intended this to come out.
黛安,这真的不是我所预计的方式.
So it's true, then, Senator?
那这就是真的了,参议员?
Well... now that you're all here...
好吧,既然你们都在这儿了
We've often talked about my goals.
我们常谈到我的目标.
Do I think I would make a good president? You're damn right I would.
我认为自己能当个好总统吗? 你们完全正确,我会的.
You know how I feel about things. You know how hard I've worked.
你们知道我对现状的态度, 你们知道我工作有多努力.
The potential I see in the people of this great nation...
我看到这个伟大国家的人♥民♥的潜力...
and the way so many of its leaders have let them down,
以及它的领导者们让他们失望的样子
it's enough to bring tears to your eyes.
这足以让你们流下眼泪.
The solutions to the problems faced by our government are so simple.
政♥府♥要解决这些问题的方法是如此简单.
Listen to the people.
倾听人♥民♥的声音.
Jack, come in. General.
杰克,进来. 将军.
It's good to have you back. Thank you.
你能回来真好. 谢谢你.
I hear I missed quite a bit of excitement while I was gone.
听说我不在时错过了挺刺♥激♥的事情.
You'll have to ask Carter about that, sir.
那你要问卡特了,长官.
I'm looking forward to the debriefing.
我正在等任务报告.
As am l.
我也是.
Jack... what do I owe you for this?
杰克.我要怎么还你这个人情?
Continued latitude, patience and understanding.
继续保持宽容,耐心和理解.
So... just be yourself, sir.
做回你自己就好,长官.
(phone rings)
(电♥话♥铃响)
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表