but you can't explain how.
而你不能说出原因.
And when we find evidence to vindicate you...
而当我们终于发现能向整个考古学界...
in front of the entire archaeological community, you want to cover it up.
证明你的理论的证据, 你却要隐瞒这一切.
What is going on?
到底是怎么了?
This is me, Daniel. I know.
是我啊,丹尼尔. 我知道.
Then why can't you trust me?
那你为什么不信任我?
What have you been doing for the past five years?
你在过去五年内到底做了什么?
I wanna tell you, Sarah.
我想告诉你,萨拉.
I do. Believe me.
我真的想,相信我.
I wish you could see some of the things I've seen.
我希望你能看到我看到的东西.
But the world's not ready to know.
但这个世界还没有准备好要了解真♥相♥.
Not yet.
还没到时候.
I'm not asking you to tell the world.
我不是要你告诉全世界.
I'm asking you to tell me.
我是要你告诉我.
This is my life's work too, Daniel.
这也是我从事一生的工作,丹尼尔.
So you're working for the government. What? Daniel!
你是在为政♥府♥工作. 什么? 丹尼尔!
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉.
You're just going to disappear again, aren't you?
你又要再一次消失了, 是不是?
Yes.
对.
I think Steven was right. You never should have come back.
我想史蒂文是对的. 你根本就不该回来.
You believe this Steven Rayner has been taken over by a Goa'uld?
你相信史蒂文 雷纳 已经被勾阿呜侵入了吗?
Well, it makes sense. So how do we find him?
这能说明一切问题. 我们要怎么找到他?
Right now this is our only lead.
目前这是我们唯一的线索.
It's the amulet stolen from Dr Jordan's office.
这是从乔丹办公室被偷走的护身符.
It's a priceless relic,
从地球人的角度来看它是无价的古物.
but I'm assuming a Goa'uld
但我想勾阿呜
isn't interested in its monetary value.
不会对它的金钱价值感兴趣,所以
Then why take it? That's a good question.
那为什么要拿走它? 问得好.
It's a standard representation of Osiris. He's carrying a crook and flail.
这是个非常标准的奥西里斯画像. 他拿着权杖和连枷.
In the centre is an ankh,
那是象征王权的节杖
which is the Egyptian symbol for immortality.
正中♥央♥是个T型十字章,是古埃及生命的符号♥.
Could it be some sort of Goa'uld device? It's possible.
它会不会是某种勾阿呜装置? 有可能.
That might explain why it was the only item taken.
这可以解释为什么它是唯一被拿走的东西.
I checked the other artefacts for naqahdah,...
我检查过其他古物 是不是含有那夸达...
..which is usually a sure sign of Goa'uld technology, and I came up empty.
这通常是勾阿呜科技的确定迹象, 但什么都没发现.
Assuming this Goa'uld is Osiris, what does he want?
假设这个勾阿呜是奥西里斯, 他想要什么?
He's been out of the loop. He doesn't know what happened to Seth or Ra.
嗯,他跟现实脱节了很久, 他不知道塞斯和拉出了什么事.
He could be looking for the lsis jar.
他可能在找伊希斯之罐.
Or a way off the planet. I've already put the base on alert.
或离开这星球的方法. 我已经下令基地警戒.
I managed to synthesise the liquid from the jar.
我成功地合成出了罐子里的液体.
On its own it should act as a powerful sedative.
它本身就是强力镇静剂.
One dart should be more than enough to knock out an adult Goa'uld.
这一镖里的剂量 应该足以迷昏一只成熟的勾阿呜.
Do we really want this thing alive? Even though it's been in stasis,...
我们真的要让这东西活着吗? 就算它已经休眠了几千年.
it could be a valuable source of information.
它还是有价值的信息来源.
Hold that in reserve. Your priority is to stop the Goa'uld...
我要求你们谨慎从事,你们的 首要任务是
with minimum risk to yourself. (phone rings)
冒最低的风险阻止这个勾阿呜.(电♥话♥铃响)
Fraiser.
弗雷泽.
Yes, he's right here. Sir.
是的,他在这里.长官.
Hammond.
哈蒙德.
Yes.
是.
All right. Thank you.
好,谢谢.
We got a lead on Steven Rayner.
我们追查到了史蒂文 雷纳的行踪.
He boarded a flight to Cairo.
他在四小时前搭上了前往开罗的航♥班♥.
Back to the temple where the jars were discovered.
他可能是要回那个发现罐子的埃及神庙.
We could head him off, sir.
如果我们动作够快应该可以赶到他前面,长官.
I can alert the Egyptian authorities, but this needs to be low profile.
我可以通知埃及当局, 但这要低调进行.
Dr Fraiser will accompany you.
弗雷泽医生会跟你们去.
I think I know why this place doesn't get any tourists.
我想我知道为什么这里连一个观光客都没有了.
According to the GPS, we've still got another ten miles.
根据GPS显示,我们还要走十哩.
(Daniel) Steven.
史蒂文.
I'm not sensing anything. He's not Goa'uld.
我没感应到任何东西, 他不是勾阿呜.
Steven.
史蒂文.
He's bleeding internally. Steven, it's me.
他在内出血. 史蒂文,是我.
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I took the amulet. It's over 10,000 years old,...
我拿了护身符. 它的历史超过一万年.
so your theory was right all along. I'm sorry.
所以你的理论一直是对的, 我很抱歉.
Just take it easy, OK? I need you to hold still.
放松点,好吗? 我要你别动.
It's OK. She's a friend.
不要紧,她是个朋友.
What about the jar? Huh?
那个罐子呢? 嗯?
The Osiris jar. Did you open it?
奥西里斯之罐.是你打开了它吗?
No.
没有.
Why did you come here?
那你干嘛来这里?
I figured out the amulet was a key.
我发现这个护身符是把钥匙.
There's a hidden chamber.
这里有个密室.
I wanted to make the discovery.
我想找到它.
Daniel, we have to get him outta here.
丹尼尔,我们得把他带出去.
Steven, who did this to you?
史蒂文,是谁伤害了你?
(distorted) I did.
是我.
Sarah?
萨拉?
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔杰克森.
You seem to know much of the Goa'uld.
你似乎很了解勾阿呜.
Much more than any other human I have encountered since my awakening.
比我醒来后遇到的所有其他人类都了解得多.
Now, tell me,...
现在,告诉我...
..where is the Stargate?
星际之门在哪里?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么.
Insolence.
无礼!
This temple was once filled with worshippers.
这座神庙一度充满了膜拜者.
Yeah, well, times have changed. So I have observed.
是啊,时代变了. 我注意到了.
Where is my brother Setesh?
我的兄弟瑟泰旭在哪里?
You mean Seth?
你是说塞斯?
He's dead. We, uh, we killed him.
他死了,我们杀了他.
You lie. No.
你说谎. 不.
No, we also killed Ra and Hathor...
不,我们还杀了拉,哈索...
and, uh, who else?
呃,还有谁呢?
Sokar.
索卡尔.
Then you have done me a great favour.
那你们帮了我一个大忙.
I will rule without opposition.
我将毫无对手地统治一切.
No. No, you won't rule at all.
不,不,你压根统治不了什么,
You see, we don't worship false gods any more.
你看,我们再也不崇拜假神了.
You have come far, it is true.
你们有很大的进步,这是真的
But you are still weak.
但你们还是太软弱.
Even now, you are torn between your desire to kill me...
即便现在你还是左右为难,又想杀死我
and your concern for my host,
却又顾及到我的宿主.
she who freed me from my long sleep.
她将我从长眠中释放.
What do you know of my queen?
你知道我的皇后的去向吗?
Um...
呃...
She was trapped like you.
她跟你一样被困了.
We have the jar.
那个罐子在我们手里.
Where is it?
在哪里?
I'm not gonna tell you.
我不会告诉你的.
You are mistaken.
你犯了个错误.
Where is my queen?
我的皇后在哪?
Tell me.
告诉我.
What is this?
这是什么?
What have you done?
你干了什么事?
You will pay for this impudence.
你会为此付出代价!
Make no mistake,
别搞错了
Osiris will return,
奥西里斯将要回归.
and the rivers of the earth will run red with blood.
地球上的河流将被鲜血染红.
You all right? Oh, yeah.
你没事吧? 喔,是的.
Yeah. I think I'm getting used to that thing.
我想我开始习惯那东西了.
Where's Osiris? Gone.
奥西里斯呢? 跑了.
Steven?
史蒂文?
If we get him out of here right now, I think he'll make it.
如果我们现在带他出去的话, 我想他会没事的.
In the meantime, I guess we'd better... make up a story to tell him.
同时我想我们最好编个故事告诉他.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表