Squeeze this.
用力握紧它.
Sorry.
对不起.
It's the most unbelievable...
我的意思是,这,这是我所经历过的最不可思议,
incredible thing I've ever experienced.
最难以置信的事情
I've checked the symbols on the armband
我是说,我在一小时内就把臂章上的符号♥
against every written language in an hour.
和地球上的所有文字做了对照
What did you find? Nothing, but...
你发现了什么? 呃,什么也没发现,但是...
You see, the point is,...
关键在于...
..l can read really fast.
..我的阅读速度变得飞快.
Here are my notes on the Ataniks. I thought you might be interested.
这是我在艾挞尼克斯时的笔记. 我想你也许会有兴趣.
You write in a notebook?
你写在笔记本上?
My host Freya enjoys the tactile sensation of handwriting.
我的宿主弗雷娅喜欢书写的感觉.
The inscription says "With great power comes great responsibility."
记载中说到"力量越强,随之而来的责任 越大."
"And the ability to effect great consequences."
"而且能力将导致重大的后果"
You don't speculate on why the Atanik became extinct.
你没有从中出发去思考艾挞尼克为何会灭亡.
No. My primary concern until now was finding the armbands...
没有.我最关心的事曾是找到这些臂章...
..and then determining how they worked.
...而现在则是研究它们的工作原理
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
(as Anise) I believe all the armbands
我相信所有的臂章
have now reached their maximum potential.
已经达到了它们的最大 功效
Anise? Can I see you for a moment?
艾妮丝?能过来一下吗?
They all have raised body temperatures.
他们所有人的体温都偏高.
They're in no danger. I disagree.
他们没有危险. 我不同意.
Their symptoms are indicative of a virus.
他们的症状表明感染了病毒.
You are correct. My bio-data indicates the armband
你是对的.我的生物传感器数据显示臂章
put a virus into their systems.
释放出了一种病毒到他们体内.
Doesn't that concern you?
难道你就对此无动于衷?
It must be how the technology accesses the human physiology.
这项科技肯定就是通过这种方式改变了 人体的生理状态.
It took a different amount of time in each individual,
由于每个实验者对病毒的反应都不一样,
due to their unique reactions.
导致了每个人所需要的时间都不一样.
That's speculation.
这就是你关心的一切.
Major Carter's blood had a dangerous amount of adrenaline.
卡特少校的血液检测 表明她体内的肾上腺素达到了危险的程度.
I object to interference in my experiment.
我反对干涉我的实验.
I object to being kept in the dark about people
我反对隐瞒那些人的真实身体状况,
whose health I am responsible for.
我要对 他们的健康负责.
Are you suggesting I would risk their health?
你觉得我在拿他们的健康冒险?
We're seeing very interesting results.
医生,我们看到了一些很有趣的结果.
You want to discontinue the experiment?
你是不是认为我们应该停止实验.
Until we know more about the physical effects of this virus, yes.
直到我们对这种病毒对人体的影响有更多 了解之前,是的
I say we remove the armbands and run more tests...
我要求取下这些臂章并做更多的验证...
..to ensure these changes aren't permanent or damaging.
..来确保这些变化不是永久性的或伤害性的.
General... No, I'm sorry.
将军... 不,我很抱歉.
One thing I've learned in my time here is...
我在这里学到的最重要的一点就是...
..there's nothing wrong with prudence when dealing with alien devices.
...在处理外星装置的时候多些谨慎 没什么不妥
Based on Dr Fraiser's recommendation,
基于弗雷泽医生的建议,
I'm stopping the experiment temporarily.
我决定暂时中止这次实验.
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
We'd like to find out exactly what these things are doing to you.
我们要进一步研究以确定这些东西对你们 有什么影响.
General... I'd rather not do that, sir.
将军... 我不希望这么做,长官.
The armbands may have a narcotic effect. Wearing them may become addictive.
这些臂章可能有麻醉的效果. 佩戴之后可能会上瘾.
It's just one of the things I'd like to rule out.
这只是我想消除的负面影响之一.
Please, take the armbands off. But...
请取下臂章. 但是...
Are you refusing to comply with a direct order?
你们想要违抗命令?
Uh... a little problem here, sir.
呃...有点小问题,长官.
Colonel? Having a hard time complying.
上校? 要执行命令有难度.
We have tried everything short of surgically removing their arms.
我们已经试了所有方法,只剩下做外科手术了.
We'll hold that option in reserve.
我们将把它作为后备方案.
(as Freya) You must admit the positive effect is astonishing.
你们必须承认其效果是惊人的.
As long as there's no downside.
除非这效果不会下降.
(as Anise) There is no evidence of that. Yet.
没有任何会下降的迹象. 只是目前.
Find a way to get those armbands off my people.
想办法把那些臂章从我的部下身上取下来.
(O'Neill) Teal'c, how much do I have on here?
提亚克,我举的有多重?
It appears to be approximately 600 pounds.
估计有大约600磅.欧尼尔.
Really?
真的?
Not bad.
不赖啊.
Are you not concerned that the armband cannot be removed?
你不担心这个臂章不能被拿下来吗?
Nope. This thing's great.
不担心.这东西真棒.
We will not resume our duties as SG-1 as long as this experiment continues.
只要这个试验还在继续,我们就无法继续履行SG-1的职责.
Yeah, well... I'm gonna have to have a little chat with Hammond about that.
是啊,我必须得和哈蒙德谈谈这方面的事.
We should be usin' these things.
我们得充分利用这些东西.
Hey! Hey.
嗨. 嗨.
What are you working on? A book on wormhole physics.
你在干什么么? 我在写一本虫洞物理学方面的书.
But this computer isn't fast enough.
可这台该死的电脑速度跟不上
When the buffer's full, I have to wait for it to catch up.
每次缓存一满我就得等它恢复.
You know, we really could use your help.
你知道我们确实能借助你们的帮助.
You just don't get it, Janet. I don't wanna take it off.
你只是还不了解它, 珍妮特. 我不想取下它.
OK. I realise they're making you feel really good...
好吧,我明白这些臂章使你们感觉良好...
Look! I have written a 1 ,000-page book in under two hours.
瞧..两小时不到我就写了一本上千页的书.
I've been dying to do this but I haven't had the time.
我是说我一直希望能完成它可我总是没有时间.
Sam... Janet...
山姆... 珍妮特...
Absolutely not. Come on, General!
绝对不行. 哦,拜托了,将军!
Why'd we put these things on?
为什么我们就不能佩带着这些东西呢?
We still don't know the long-term effects.
我们还不清楚它的长♥期♥影响会如何.
We shouldn't be wastin' this stuff.
是啊,可我们不应该坐在这里白白浪费这玩意,
We oughta be out kickin' some Goa'uld butt!
我们应该去教训教训勾阿呜!
Look at this!
看看这个!
Sorry about that, General.
对此很抱歉,将军.
Colonel, I'm concerned that
上校,我担心你
you aren't in full control of your new abilities.
无法完全控制你的新能力.
Well, you may be right. It's just so damn exciting, sir!
也许你是对的. 这只不过是兴奋不已,长官!
I'm sure it is. And, even if we're not in total control,...
我相信是的. 就算我们不能完全控制能力...
shouldn't we be out there doin' the damage, instead of in your office?
我们难道不应该出去搞点破坏,而不是呆在您的办公室里么?
I'm concerned for your wellbeing, Colonel.
我关心的是你们能安然无恙,上校.
And I appreciate it. And you're the boss. Whatever you say goes.
我很感激.再说你才是老大. 无论你说什么,我们都照办.
I just want you to know that we're here for you, ready to go!
我只想要您明白我们愿意为您赴汤蹈火, 随时准备着!
Just... Just say the word.
只要..只要您说句话.
Thank you.
谢谢.
Seriously. Say it. Say the word.
我是认真的.说啊.说句话.
Dismissed. We can be ready in three seconds.
解散. 我们能够在三秒钟内准备完毕.
Colonel... Two. Heck, we're ready!
上校... 两秒.嗨,我们准备好了!
Jack, please! Just... get the hell outta my office.
杰克,请你滚出我的办公室
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Hey, Siler. Aaargh!
嗨,赛勒. 啊!
Aw, crap. (Silermoans)
哦,见鬼...
This is ridiculous. It was an accident.
这真荒谬...这是个意外.
Siler has a broken arm and a concussion.
赛勒的手臂骨折了,还有点脑震荡.
He'll pull through.
他会恢复健康的.
I sent flowers.
我送过花了.
You have to admit it's a little scary. I feel like I could... do anything.
你不得不承认这让人有点不安, 我觉得我能做任何事.
All I know is I'm gonna starve to death.
我只知道我快要饿死了.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm having some serious protein cravings.
我不知道你们怎样, 可我现在有强烈的进食欲望.
Steak. I could go for that.
牛排. 我要去找那东西.
Big, red, juicy meat.
大♥片♥大♥片♥红通通的,味美多汁的肉排
O'Malley's, in town. Let's go.
欧玛莉餐厅 ,在镇上. 我们走吧.
Let's eat.
去吃个痛快.
How high do you think that fence was? 20, 25 feet?
你们认为那栅栏有多高? 20, 25 英尺.
I'd say more like 30.
我觉得有30英尺.
What can I get you?
要吃点什么?
Um...
嗯...
Three of the biggest steaks you've got,
三份最大的牛排,
with everything. Rare. Baked potato.
什么都要,半熟 还有烤土豆.
You got it.
马上就到.
Excuse me.
不好意思.
That was for me.
那只是我一个人的.
(Jackson) Yeah, I'll have three as well. Four?
是啊,我也要三份. 四份?
Four. Four is good. Me, too. And French fries with mine.
四份.四份很好,是的 我也是.我还要炸薯条.
Oh, and a diet soda.
哦,一杯苏打水.
I like the taste better.
那样味道更好.
So has it occurred to anyone that we're defying a direct order?
有没有人想到我们正在违抗命令?
It's not like we haven't done it before.
我们以前又不是没违抗过命令.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表