This'll be great. Just you and me. What do you say? Come on. The loons.
这真是太好了!就你跟我, 你觉得怎样?走吧!水鸟...
Don't forget the loons.
别忘了还有水鸟...
I thought you might like to see what
我想你可能想看看在意外发生前
we were working on before the accident.
我们正在研究的东西.
Wow.
哇.
This stuff is incredible.
这些东西真是不可思议.
I only wish we had more time with them.
我只希望我们能多保存他们一点时间.
The Egyptians have requested their return.
埃及政♥府♥提出正式要求,让我们将之归还.
We've been desperately trying to learn
我们拼命要赶在期限之前
as much as we can before the deadline.
尽可能多研究一些.
"Woe to all who disturb this, my final resting place."
"降灾于所有骚扰我最后安息之地的人."
Careful now. All these artefacts are cursed. Well, that's what they say.
小心点,所有的古物都被下了诅咒. 他们说的.
Yeah, I read something like that.
是的,我读到过相关的内容.
Every member of the original expedition in 1931
1931年参与初次挖掘的所有探险队员
died within a year of the dig.
全在一年内死亡.
The ship transporting these artefacts to America
而将这些古物运往美国的船
sank off the coast of New Jersey.
于六个月后沉没于新泽西海岸.
The Stewart expedition. Yes.
斯图尔特探险队. 对.
Those deaths were attributed to mould spores
嗯,那些死者死于他们开启墓室时
when they unsealed the chamber.
释放出的霉菌孢子.
Mould spores aren't exactly front-page material.
霉菌孢子可没上报纸头条 .
No, I guess not.
我想没有...
If these things went down with the ship in 1931 ,
呃,如果这些东西在1931年跟船一起沉没了,
how did they wind up here?
它们是怎么到这来的?
They found the wreck a few months ago.
他们几个月前发现了残骸,
The artefacts were in their packing crates.
所有的东西都还在原本的木箱里.
They brought it up and they shipped them to the museum.
他们把它们打捞起来送到博物馆.
We just got them last week.
我们上个星期才收到的.
I can stay for a couple more days if you need some help cataloguing these.
如果你需要人帮忙替它们编写目录的话, 我还可以多留几天.
What? Something's missing.
怎么啦? 有东西不见了.
Are you sure? Positive. A gold amulet.
你确定? 确定.一个黄金护身符.
Daniel, I've got to find it.
丹尼尔,我得找到它.
Just so we're clear on this, sir,
我们先把话说清楚,长官. 那里只有我,
it's gonna be me, Teal'c and the great outdoors.
提亚克和壮丽的大自然.
That means no cellphones, fax machines, not another living soul for miles.
那里没有行动电♥话♥,没有传真机. 数哩之内没有其他活物.
We'll be unavailable, inaccessible.
找不到我们,接近不了我们.
Incommunicado. Minnesota, sir.
与世隔绝. 在明尼苏达州,长官.
I stand corrected. If there's an emergency at the base,...
我接受指正. 如果有紧急任务要回基地.
..better plan ahead and tell me now.
最好现在就安排好并告诉我.
If Thor needs me, he's gonna have to beam me up.
如果索需要我,他会把我传送上去.
If the Tok'ra... forget it.
要是托克拉的话...门都没有.
Excuse the state of things. Budget cuts.
真抱歉,这里乱糟糟的,预算被消减了.
I'm straightening the mess out, but it takes time.
我正在整理这堆东西,可这需要时间.
I understand. So what am I looking for?
我明白. 你要找什么?
An artefact from the Stewart expedition.
喔,一个来自斯图尔特探险队的遗失古物.
The lsis jar.
伊希斯之罐.
No, actually. I'm, uh,
喔,不是,我说的是一个
referring to a gold amulet with a little ebony, um...
有一小段黑檀木的黄金护身符,呃...
It's listed as item 14C.
它被列为14C.
That was sent to Dr Jordan with the rest of the artefacts.
可它已经和其他古物被一起送上去 给乔丹博士了.
You sure? I sent 'em myself.
你确定? 我亲自送去的.
I can show you the paperwork. No. Um...
我可以给你看记录. 不用了...
What's this, uh, lsis jar you were talking about?
你说的那个伊希斯之罐是什么?
I'll show you.
我会给你看的.
That crate was mislabelled when it came in.
这箱子送来时标签贴错了,
I only found it a couple of days ago.
我几天前才发现它.
This one? Oh, yeah.
呃,这个? 喔,对.
(curator) I've never seen those symbols before, have you?
我以前从没看过这种符号♥,你呢?
Yes. I'm gonna need to do a translation.
呃,见过,我要进行翻译工作.
Well, if you need me, I'll be in the back,
好,你要找我的话,我就在后面,
cataloguing the Polynesian death masks.
替波里尼西亚死神面具编目.
(phone rings)
(电♥话♥铃响)
Carter. (Daniel) Sam, it's me.
卡特. 山姆,是我.
Hang on a sec. Thanks for your help, Sergeant.
等等. 谢谢你帮忙,士官.
Yeah, no sweat, Major.
客气了,少校.
Where are you? Still in Chicago.
你在哪? 哦,还在芝加哥.
In the basement of a museum looking at
我在博物馆的地下室
what appears to be an Egyptian burial jar.
看一个埃及葬礼用的罐子.
OK.
好啊.
Which may not seem out of the ordinary in a museum,...
按理说,在一个博物馆里这没什么稀奇的
..but there's something else besides the usual hieroglyphs.
但我在普通的象形文字旁发现了其他东西.
There's a second set of markings.
我发现了第二组标记.
They're Goa'uld symbols.
是勾阿呜的符号♥.
There appears to be no fish here, O'Neill.
这里好像没鱼,欧尼尔.
T... it's not about the actual fish themselves.
这和鱼本身没有什么联♥系♥.
Fish are not important in this context.
鱼在这里并不重要.
It's about fish-ing.
重要的是"钓鱼".
The... act of fishing itself.
是钓鱼这个动作.
I see. (cellphone rings)
我懂了.
You didn't?
你没..?
By request of General Hammond.
是哈蒙德将军要求的.
No way.
没门.
What?
什么?
Yes, Daniel. He's right here. Please hold.
对,丹尼尔,他在这里,请稍候.
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔杰克森.
We have caught nothing. We are fishing.
我们什么也没抓到,我们在钓鱼.
Right. Listen, I need a little help with a translation.
对.呃,听着, 我需要一点翻译上的帮助.
I've got a line here that reads...
我有一行字,呃,读起来是...
"Hakoor kra terak shree."
"Hakoor kra terak shree."
Banished to oblivion. Right.
放逐至遗忘. 对.
OK. Thank you.
好了,谢谢.
If you require assistance, I would be more than happy to return to the SGC.
如果你需要帮助, 我会非常乐意回星门指挥部的.
No, thanks. I think I can take it from here.
不用了,谢谢,我想接下来我自己做就行了.
Are you certain? Give me that.
你确定吗? 拿给我!
Goodbye, Daniel. No, wait...
再见,丹尼尔. 不,不,等一下...
The ancient Egyptians would remove the vital organs of the deceased...
在木乃伊的制♥作♥过程中, 古埃及人会将...
and place them in jars, which were buried with the sarcophagus...
死者的重要器官取出放进罐子里, 然后跟石棺一起下葬
so they could be accessed in the afterlife.
这样他们才能得到来生.
Is that what we're looking at here?
这就是我们在看的东西吗?
The record of the expedition says...
我起先也这么想,但根据探险队的记录.
no sarcophagus was found. The hieroglyphs identify the jar
并没有发现石棺. 罐子上面的象形文字表明
as belonging to lsis, who is the Egyptian mother goddess.
它属于伊希斯, 埃及的母亲女神.
A Goa'uld? It's possible.
勾阿呜? 可能.
Isis was the consort of Osiris, supposedly the first Pharaoh of Egypt.
伊希斯是奥西里斯的配偶, 他是埃及第一位法老王.
Now, according to legend, he was placed in a magic box...
根据传说, 他被他的兄弟塞斯放进一个魔箱...
and dumped into the Nile by his brother Seth.
倒进了尼罗河.
Now that name I recognise. The Goa'uld symbols indicate...
这个名字我记得. 勾阿呜符号♥表示...
that lsis and Osiris suffered some sort of punishment or banishment.
伊希斯和奥西里斯遭到某种惩罚,或放逐.
Where to? I have no idea.
到哪儿? 我不知道.
Major, I want the contents analysed. Yes, sir.
少校,我要求分♥析♥里面的东西. 是,长官.
I'd be careful if I were you.
别,如果我是你的话我会小心的.
It could be some sort of Goa'uld booby trap...
就我们所知它可能是某种...
left behind by Osiris as a means of revenge.
勾阿呜的陷阱, 奥西里斯留下来复仇用的.
Also it's, uh... it's cursed.
还有,它...它被下了诅咒...
Thanks for the warning.
多谢警告.
General, there's something else.
将军,还有些事
The inventory of the Stewart expedition lists two jars.
斯图尔特探险队的目录清单上列有两个罐子.
Can you find the other one? Well, I can try.
你能找出另一个吗? 我可以试试.
I was gonna head back to Chicago tonight.
我今晚要再回芝加哥.
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Do you mind? What are you doing here?
你不介意吧? 你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here? I asked first.
你在这里干嘛? 我先问的.
I work here, Daniel. Remember?
我在这里工作,丹尼尔.记得吗?
I'm looking for the breaker box, wherever the damn thing is.
我在找断路器盒, 这鬼东西到底在哪?
Uh... Right. Um...
呃...对了. 唔...
I had a few questions for the curator. I don't think she's here.
我有问题要问管♥理♥员♥. 我想她不在这里.
The lights were out when I came in. What did you wanna ask her about?
我进来时灯就是暗的. 你要问她什么?
I need information on items from the Stewart expedition.
我要一些斯图尔特探险队物品的资料.
There's something missing.
有东西不见了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表