Hon, I am so sorry. It's all right.
亲爱的,我很抱歉. 没关系.
No, if you were this late, I'd... I know how busy you are.
可如果是你迟到了,我肯定会... 我知道你有多忙.
Besides, it's a beautiful day to wait.
而且今天是值得等候的美好一天.
And wait.
我一直在等候这天.
Have you eaten?
你已经用过餐了?
Yeah, I'm sorry, honey, I had to. I'm scheduled to be offworld at 13.30.
是啊,抱歉,亲爱的,按照计划,我13:30 要做外界访问.
What?
怎么了?
I just found out.
我刚刚知道结果了.
I thought for sure this time.
我想这次不会出错了.
Thank you.
谢谢.
Thank you very much.
非常感谢.
They said it isn't either one of us. We just have to keep trying.
他们说这不是我俩的原因, 我们只需要继续努力
Not that I mind trying.
我没意见
I just... I thought we'd be working on our second child by now.
我们得为第二个孩子的出生加把劲了
Me too.
是的
Walk me to the terminal?
陪我去站台那边好吗?
Let's get a second opinion.
或许我们还有其他的选择
(Carter) The Aschen are hundreds of years more advanced in medicine.
"艾轩"在医学方面领先于我们数百年
So, how long will you be gone?
你要出去多久?
I have to visit a new embassy on the southern continent,...
我得去拜访南大♥陆♥的新任大使.
..l have to tour the nine planets... You're kidding.
然后还得访问九个行星 你在开玩笑
Of course. Think I'd miss your anniversary ceremony?
当然,你觉得我会错过你的周年纪念典礼?
No, it's no big deal. Right, it's no big deal(!)
不,那没什么大不了的! 是的,没什么大不了!
If it wasn't for you, we'd never even have met the Aschen.
要不是因为有你,我们甚至都不会遇见艾轩.
I'll be back tonight, OK?
我今晚回来,好吗?
(announcer) Travellers to Confederation planets,
前往联邦星球的旅客注意
stand by in the departure area.
请到出发区域等候
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见.
Stargate.SG1-s04e16.2010
第四季第16集 2010
About face! Stand at attention!
向后转! 立正!
(announcer) Ladies and gentlemen, the President ofthe United States.
女士们,先生们 有请美国总统
My fellow Americans... ten years ago, this very day,...
同胞们,十年前的今天
a team code-named SG-1, then working in secret,
一支编码为SG-1的队伍在执行秘密任务时
came upon an alien race, the Aschen.
遇到了一个外星种族,"艾轩".
With that introduction, I was able to forge the greatest alliance...
而由此我得以建立了最伟大的同盟
this country - indeed, this world - has everknown.
关于这点,全国,事实上是全世界都已经知晓了
(applause)
(热烈鼓掌)
I read now from Colonel Jack O'Neill's mission report
我现在要读的是杰克 欧尼尔上校
of that first contact.
初次与他们接触时的任务报告
"These folks sound too good to be true."
"这些人好的出乎意外."
"Willing to share their science and technology."
"他们愿意分享他们的科学技术"
"Friendly, smarter than we are."
"他们友好,而且比我们聪明"
"And one thing's forsure."
"有件事是可以确定的"
"The Goa'uld are coming."
"勾阿呜要来了."
"The Aschen could save ourasses."
"艾轩人可以拯救我们"
Well, guess what, Jack.
猜猜怎么样了,杰克
They did.
他们办到了
Jack O'Neill could not be here today,
杰克 欧尼尔今天不能到这里来
but those candid words,...
但这些在10年前...
hurriedly scratched down in a mission report ten years ago, were prescient.
仓促写下的任务报告中的率直之语 是有先见之明的
Membership in the Aschen Confederation...
艾轩联邦的成员
guarantees the security, the health...
保证了地球上每个人的...
and the future ofevery human being on God's earth.
安全,健康以及未来.
Dr Samantha Carter, DrDaniel Jackson,
萨曼莎 卡特博士,丹尼尔杰克森博士
Teal'c, would you please step forward?
提亚克,请出列好吗?
Though ournation's business has kept me from being with you in person,...
虽然由于要处理国事使我无法亲自 到现场来
nonetheless I want to thank you from the bottom ofmy heart
但我还是要衷心地感谢你们
for what you have done forme and for our country.
感谢你们为我和这个国家做的一切
God bless you all.
上帝保佑你们所有人.
Aim!
瞄准!
Fire!
开火!
Aim! Fire!
瞄准,开火!
Aim! Fire!
瞄准,开火!
To General Hammond. To General Hammond.
致哈蒙德将军! 致哈蒙德将军.
I miss him, especially today.
我很想念他,特别是在今天.
How long has it been, anyway? It has been six years.
他离开有多久了? 已经六年了.
What was Jack's excuse? I expected to see him here.
这提醒了我,杰克的借口是什么? 我还以为能见到他呢.
O'Neill has made his feelings clear about the Aschen alliance.
欧尼尔已经表明了他对艾轩联盟的想法.
Well, he could have come to see us.
他总该来看看我们.
I almost didn't come myself. Really?
我也差点就没来. 真的?
It's easier for you, Daniel.
对你来说比较容易,丹尼尔
Your job wasn't made obsolete. And if l... Mollem.
你的工作没有被荒废,如果我...摩勒姆
Forgive me for interrupting.
抱歉打扰了你们.
Ambassador, the Aschen delegation is eager to hear...
大使先生, 艾轩代表团非常想听听...
about your visit to our South Continent.
您访问我们南大♥陆♥的事情
Yeah, it'd be my pleasure.
好的,乐意之至.
Well, I think we can safely assume I'll be late.
我想我肯定要迟到了
Doctors, Teal'c, congratulations again.
博士,提亚克,再次祝贺你们
So, where are we goin'?
那么我们去哪呢?
I had planned to return to Chulak.
我计划返回恰拉可
We haven't see each other in ages.
哦,拜托,提亚克,我们好几年没见面了.
Please. Very well.
拜托了 好吧
Dinner? Sounds great.
一起用晚餐? 好主意
Great to see you. I'll see you soon.
很高兴见到你们. 一会见
So... what was that?
那么..那到底是怎么回事?
What was what? Going on again about being obsolete.
什么怎么回事? 再回到刚才说到的荒废的事.
Think about it, Sam.
想想吧,山姆
We've all taken the anti-ageing and anti-cancer vaccines.
我们已经得到了抗衰老和抗癌疫苗
Now they have machines that can reverse tissue damage
现在艾轩又有了能恢复组织损伤
and mend broken bones.
和修复骨折的机器
I mean, where does that leave me?
我是说我还能到哪儿去?
Put that way, I know what you mean.
当你迷惘的时候,我理解你的感受
Half the time their science is so far over my head,
他们谈论的科学技术常常超出了我的 理解能力,
I feel like a lab assistant.
我感觉像个实验室助手
Ah, but you have something to do.
啊,至少你还有事可做
Yeah.
是的.
OK, enough of that. Tell me, by any chance, are you and Joe
好吧,不说这些了. 和我说说,你和乔是不是还有机会
Not yet. They say it isn't either one of us. We just have to keep trying.
还没有.他们说不是我们俩的问题. 我们只能继续努力.
They let me keep an office in Washington, even though I have nothing to do.
他们让我继续留在华盛顿的办公室 即使我没有什么可做.
I'd be happy to give you a checkup.
所以我很乐意给你做个身体♥检♥查
No, they said I was fine, really.
不用了,他们说我一切正常
The medicine I practise may seem like the Dark Ages now,...
山姆,虽然我掌握的医学知识在现在看来 就像是中世纪的水平.
but I was your doctor for a long time.
但我曾长时间担任你们的医生
How long have you been trying?
你们试了多久?
Almost three years. Yes.
差不多三年. 好
When can we do this?
我们什么时候开始?
Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting,
嗨.对不起让你久等了
but I just wanted to double-check my results.
我只是想复核下检查的结果.
And I'm fine, right?
一切都正常,对不对?
Sam, I don't know how your Aschen doctor missed it.
山姆,我不明白你的艾轩医生 为什么会疏忽这点
Frankly, I don't think it's possible he could have.
坦白地说 我认为他不该犯这样的错误.
What?
什么?
You can't have children.
你不能生孩子
They said everything was normal. In every other way, it is.
他们说一切都正常啊 除此之外一切都正常
Then this is a mistake.
肯定是弄错了
Here, let me show you the scan.
过来,我给你看看扫描
There's no room for interpretation. Clearly, your ovaries are damaged.
不必多做解释了,我是说显然你的卵巢 被破坏了
Why?
为什么?
I don't know. I don't know what caused it or when it happened,...
我不知道.我不知道原因 也不知道是从何时开始的
but obviously it was some time No. I wanna know why
但很明显已经有一段时间了 不,我想知道为什么
the Aschen doctors looked me in the eye
艾轩医生信誓旦旦地
and told me that I was OK.
告诉我一切正常
Why did they lie to me?
他们为什么要对我说谎?
I don't know... but I'm willing to help you find out.
我不知道... 但我很乐意帮你找出答案
I've been waiting.
我一直在等你.
Sorry. Is something wrong?
抱歉. 出什么事了吗?
No.
没有
All right.
好的
We're still not finding the necessary material to initiate the conversion.
我们还没找到引发转变所必须的物质
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表