Uh...
啊...
I don't know... What?
我不... 什么?
What's your reserve oxygen status?
你们剩余的氧气量还有多少?
Carter, is that you?
卡特,是你吗?
Sir, we're over here ready to bring you home,
长官,我们已经到这里了 准备要带你们回家,
but you're gonna have to trust me.
但你必须信任我.
They're suffering from anoxia - oxygen deprivation.
他们这是缺氧症-氧气不足.
Do you trust me, sir?
你信任我吗,长官?
Sure. Good. Is Teal'c conscious?
当然. 好.提亚克醒着吗?
Teal'c?
提亚克?
Teal'c!
提亚克!
O'Neill. Look! It's Carter.
欧尼尔. 看,是卡特.
She wants to talk to you.
她要跟你讲话.
Major Carter, little oxygen remains.
卡特少校,氧气剩下很少了.
Cabin pressure?
舱压呢?
Also very low. We copy that.
也很低. 收到了.
So we want you to do exactly what we say.
你们必须完全照我们说的做.
First, remove your restraints.
首先解开你们的安全带.
Then, on my mark, blow the canopy of the glider and push off.
然后听我命令,弹开滑翔机的座舱罩, 并离开滑翔机.
We will die. Negative.
我们会死的. 不会.
You'll be all right for a few seconds.
只有几秒的话没问题的.
Teal'c, the only way we can bring you aboard is with the ring transporter.
提亚克,只能用传送环接你们上船.
That means you have to be clear of the glider.
所以你们必须脱离滑翔机.
You got it? I understand.
明白了吗? 知道了.
Good. I need you at least five metres from the scout ship. Close together.
好.我需要你们离侦察船至少有五米远, 靠在一起.
Stand by until I get into position.
待命直到我就位.
Jacob, is that you?
雅各布,是你吗?
Yes, it is, Jack. Now do what we tell you.
对,是我,杰克.现在照我们说的做.
Do you know your ship's bigger than ours?
你知道你的飞船比我们的大吗?
Colonel, we need you to concentrate.
上校,你必须专心.
Blow the canopy. On my mark, not before.
弹开座舱罩. 听我的命令,不要提早.
Right.
好.
Make sure your helmets are secure and set your oxygen at 100%%%.
确定你们的头盔戴好了, 把氧气设到100%.
You'll need to pre-breathe the last of it.
你们必须预先呼吸剩余的氧气
Deep breaths, holding each one in.
大口深呼吸,憋住气.
You need to power the system before you blow the canopy.
推开座舱罩之前,你们要将系统通电.
Then disconnect the umbilical and exhale as much as possible.
然后解开腹带, 尽可能的用力呼气.
Stand by.
准备.
We're in position. Stand by in the hold.
我们就位了. 到货舱待命.
Colonel, Teal'c, are you ready?
上校,提亚克,你们准备好了吗?
Ready!
好了!
Mark!
开始!
They're all right!
他们都没事!
Flight, this is Digger Two.
控制中心,这里是挖掘者二号♥,
We have Colonel O'Neill and Teal'c aboard.
我们接欧尼尔上校和提亚克上船了.
They're both alive.
他们都活着.
Welcome aboard.
欢迎上船.
Jacob...
雅各布...
Thanks for stoppin' by. I was in the neighbourhood.
谢谢你顺道停车. 什么嘛,我在附近而已.
You need a lift home?
要搭便车回家吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Flight, this is Digger Two.
控制中心,这里是挖掘者二号♥,
We have Colonel O'Neill and Teal'c aboard.
我们接欧尼尔上校和提亚克上船了.
They're both alive. Yes!
他们都活着. 万岁!
Well done, Digger Two. Congratulations. Now come on home.
干得好,挖掘者二号♥, 祝贺你们!现在回家吧!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表