Welcome. I'm General Hammond, leader of this facility.
欢迎. 我是哈蒙德将军 这里的领导
Comtrya! Yes, I have heard so much about you.
您好! 是的, 我听说了你很多事情
What's wrong, Harlan? Oh, please, yes, it is a big emergency.
怎么了,哈兰? 哦,是的,有紧急情况
Um, you must help...
嗯,你们必须帮帮...
you.
你们
What are you?
你是什么?
Speak!
说!
Speak, or I shall have you torn apart.
说,否则我就把你撕成碎片
Bring them to the ship.
把他们带到飞船上
Find the other one. Yes, my lord.
去找另一个人 好的,主人
I told them not to go. I begged them.
我叫他们别去,我求他们
Going through the Stargate, it is dangerous, no? Very dangerous.
穿过星际之门 很危险,不是吗?非常危险
You told me all about the Goa'uld, you did.
你们告诉过我勾阿呜的全部事情
And you must help. Yes? No?
你们必须帮忙,帮?不帮?
Harlan! Yes?
哈兰! 怎么?
Sit. Yes.
坐下 好
Now, from the beginning.
现在, 从头说起
The beginning? Yes.
从头说起,好的
They were not happy. They could not stop being you.
他们不开心 他们没办法不成为你们
The portable power pak you invented... The robot me?
你发明的可携带能量... 我的复♥制♥机器人?
Oh, it was ingenious. Even Hubald would have been impressed.
噢,它很棒,即使Hubald也会吃惊的
I have one in my chest now. Would you like to see it?
我胸腔里就有一个 你要看看吗?
Yes. No!
好 不!
You can show her later. Later, yes. Help first.
你可以稍后再给她看 稍后,是的. 先帮他们
What type of help do you require? Oh, not me. You.
你需要什么样的帮助? 噢,不是我,是你们
Um, I mean the others.
嗯,我是指另外的你们
What exactly has happened? They have not returned.
到底发生什么了? 他们没有返回
Where are they? Away. They go away.
他们在哪? 他们离开了
Are you saying they go through the Stargate on missions?
你是说我们的复♥制♥机器人通过星际之门 去执行任务?
Missions, yes.
任务,是的
What for?
为什么?
I do not really know. What is it that you do?
我不是很清楚 你们又是为什么呢?
It was my understanding that
欧尼尔上校,我还以为是那些机器人
the robots agreed to bury their Stargate
同意埋掉他们的星际之门
and never leave their planet.
并永远不再离开他们的行星
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
It would seem your robot counterpart
看来你的机器人副本在服从命令方面
is equally as good at obeying orders as you.
和你如出一辙
They have always returned after 24 hours, for safety.
为了安全起见 他们总是在24小时之内返回
The power paks only last 48 hours, then they must be recharged.
携带的能量只能支持48小时 之后必须再补充
How overdue are they? 16 hours.
他们迟到了多久? 16小时
They do not have much time left. (moans)
他们没有多少时间了
What is it?
这是什么?
What has happened?
发生什么了?
It was unlike anything I have ever seen.
它不象我见过的任何东西
Cronus brought the prisoners before us. I was given a weapon of the guards.
克罗诺斯把囚犯带到我们面前 我被赐予了神的武器
To demonstrate my loyalty,...
为了证明我的忠诚...
Cronus instructed me to kill the one called Daniel Jackson.
克罗诺斯要我杀了 那个叫丹尼尔杰克森的
And so? I fired the weapon.
然后呢? 我对他开枪了
What happened next was unholy.
接下来发生的太不合理了
I have seen men decapitated in battle. What I saw was not human.
我在战斗中看过人类被斩首 但我看到的不是人类
That was not the most disturbing thing. What was?
那还不是最困扰我们的事情 那什么是?
Cronus was as shocked by the fact
克罗诺斯和我们一样,
Daniel Jackson was not human as the rest of us.
看见丹尼尔杰克森不是人类也吓了一跳
He sent us away immediately.
他立刻把我们送走了
But how could a true god be surprised by anything?
但一个真神怎么会对外物感到惊奇呢?
That is what I ask myself.
我也这样问自已
General, I really don't think we are responsible for
将军,我认为我们不应负责
retrieving these robots.
找回这些机器人
But you must. They are you. Not me, they're not.
可你们必须去.他们就是你们 不是我,他们不是
Where's Dr Jackson? He will help. He's on a mission at the moment.
杰克森博士在哪?他能帮忙 他现在正执行任务
Oh, you do that so much.
哦,有你就行了
The fact is, I don't want to risk any of my people...
事实是,我不想我的人冒险...
for the sake of some androids you created without authorisation.
去找你那些不经我们批准创造出的机器人
However,... However, yes?
但是... 但是,是的?
l am concerned that information about this facility...
我担心与这个基地有关的信息...
could fall into the wrong hands.
可能会落入坏人之手
Ah. An excellent point.
啊,说得太对了.
Sirs, if I may. Our robots are really so much like us...
长官,可以吗? 我们的机器人这么像我们...
they probably couldn't resist the chance to use the gate to explore.
他们会禁不住利用星际之门去探险
I think we can also assume they'd guard top-secret information...
我同样认为他们会保守最高机密
as closely as we would.
就象我们一样
Besides, they don't have our IDC codes, so they can't give those away.
此外,他们没有我们的身份识别代码 因此他们不能泄露这些信息
Colonel O'Neill, if you don't want to take this on,
欧尼尔上校,如果你不想接受
I won't make it an order.
我不会下命令的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官
But I have grown accustomed. I cannot go on without them.
但我已经习惯了 我不能没有他们
Sorry.
对不起
Then I will just have to help myself. (chuckles)
那么我就得自己帮自已了
This one, this one, that one,...
这个,这个,那个,...
this one, that one and this one.
这个,那个,还有这个
Hm.
恩
"Hm" what?
"恩"什么?
That's what I thought.
正如我所想的
P3X-729. We've been to this planet before.
P3X-729. 我们以前去过这个星球
We engaged in battle with Heru-ur and liberated the people of Juna.
我们加入了与赫鲁厄的战斗 并解放了祖钠的人♥民♥
That's right. We told them to bury the gate after we were gone.
对,我们叫他们在我们走后 埋掉他们的星际之门
Are you sure it's right?
你确定这个地址是对的?
I could do a full diagnostic of my system,
我能对我的系统做全面诊断
but it'd be quicker to just dial the address.
但更快的方法是去拨那地址
Proceed. Yes, sir.
去做吧 好的,长官
(technician) Chevron six encoded.
符号♥6编码成功
Chevron seven locked.
符号♥7锁定
The gate isn't buried.
星门没被埋掉
It is possible the Goa'uld went there by ship to reinstate command.
可能是勾阿呜乘飞船去那里恢复了统治
But Heru-ur is dead, the naqahdah mine was dry...
但是赫鲁厄已经死了,那夸达矿已经枯竭
Those people posed no threat.
那些人不构成威胁
Another Goa'uld may have claimed the planet for different reasons.
另一个勾阿呜可能为不同的原因 夺取了这个星球
Why?
为什么?
Possibly strategic military position. We told them they'd be OK.
可能是战略军事位置 我们告诉他们会没事的
Send a probe. Let's find out.
发送探测器,查明真♥相♥
Yes, sir.
遵命,长官
(weapon firing, screams)
(武器开火,尖叫声)
Receiving MALP telemetry.
收到移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪遥测信♥号♥♥
Wow.
哇
Never get used to that. This is General Hammond of the SGC.
还真不习惯那个 这里是星门指挥部的哈蒙德将军
Hey, George. How ya doin'? Who else you got with you?
嗨,乔治,怎么样? 你和谁在一起?
Major Carter, Teal'c, Colonel O'Neill and Harlan.
卡特上校,提亚克 欧尼尔上校和哈兰
Harlan! I told you to stay away from Earth!
哈兰! 我叫你远离地球!
Well, I told you to bury your gate!
我还叫你埋了星际之门呢!
You seem to think that solves a lot ofproblems, don't you?
你似乎认为那能解决很多问题,对吗?
(Hammond) SG-1 followed my orders.
SG-1是执行了我的命令
I'm sorry. I did not know what else to do.
对不起,我不知道还能做什么
Please return to our planet.
请回到我们的星球
I can't do thatjust yet.
我现在不能那么做
Do not shoot. I wish to help you.
别开枪,我想帮你
Why?
为什么?
I now believe you spoke the truth about everything, including the gods.
我现在相信你说的一切都是真的了 包括那些神
Why should I believe you? You must trust me, as I must trust you.
我为什么要相信你? 你必须相信我,就象我相信你一样
I am sorry about the one called Daniel.
对丹尼尔的事,我很抱歉
Get overhere.
过来
To whom do you speak? It's Darian.
你在和谁说话? 那是达里安.
Earth. George Hammond and the other SG-1.
地球. 乔治 哈蒙德和其他的SG-1成员.
Hey! You're the other, pal.
嗨!你才是其他的,伙计
Do we really have time forsemantics here?
我们真的有时间在这里争论这些?
What exactly is the current situation?
现在情况怎样?
Our Daniel is dead. Oh, my.
我们的丹尼尔死了 噢,天
Carterand Teal'c have been captured by Cronus.
卡特和提亚克被克罗诺斯俘虏了
He's got a ship in orbit and his Jaffa are everywhere.
他的舰队在轨道上盘旋,到处都是他的贾法
So it's just Darian and me.
只有达里安和我
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表