How long-term?
多长?
Ten years.
10年..
It will be simple to deactivate the drone from the other side.
从门的另一面可以很容易地关闭探测器
Once the signal stops, the wormhole should close.
一旦信♥号♥♥中止,虫洞就会关闭
I'd like a closer look at those ruins.
我希望能更近地看看那些遗迹
How many people does that thing hold? Three.
它能载几个人? 三个
Oh, dang.
噢,该死
I've never been in a submarine before.
我以前从未上过潜艇
Spacious, roomy. Very nice.
宽敞,开阔,很不错
So exactly how much air do we have in this thing?
那么,我们有多少空气?
Over a day's worth. We won't need more than an hour.
超过一天所需的量 我们用不了一小时就能干完
Colonel, can you hearus? Yeah, I read you.
上校,能听到我们吗? 是的,我听见了
Pressurising and... proceeding through the gate.
增压,通过星门
Good luck. Thank you.
祝好运 谢谢
(Carter) Wow. It is quite beautiful.
哇 真美
What? The rapid pressurisation might cause your ears to block.
什么? 快速的增压可能会使你产生耳鸣
As you might notice, there is no plant or animal life.
你可能注意到了,没有任何动物或植物
Doesn't appear to be any plant or animal life.
看不到任何动物和植物
Colonel, do you read?
上校,你能听见吗?
Yeah.
是的
We're counting fiive bodies on this side.
我们在这边看到了五具尸体
Which means there could still be several personnel unaccounted for.
这意味着,还有几个人没找到
All right, we'll have another look around.
好吧,我们在周围再找找
We're capturing the drone.
我们抓到了探测器
Once it is inside the containment tank, we can deactivate it.
一把它弄进来,我们就能关掉它
And, ifMajor Carteris right,...
如果卡特少校是正确的
the gate will shut off.
门将关闭
Ending transmission. Overand out.
传输终止 通话完毕
So let's have that look around.
现在让我们去周围看看
I'm glad you were right, Major.
我很高兴,你是对的,少校
It doesn't explain why your soldiers shot the scientists
这还是不能解释为什么士兵会向那些
experimenting on the water.
正在分♥析♥水样的科学家开枪
Or why those men were either forced through the gate...
还有为什么这些人明知会被淹死, 却还要穿过星门
or felt compelled to go through on their own, knowing they would die.
也不知道是被迫的还是没办法只能过来
The ruins suggest the planet wasn't always submerged.
遗迹表明这个行星不是一开始就被淹没的
Maybe there are some clues down there. Let's have a look.
也许那下面会有某些线索 我们去看看
Is something wrong? The controls are getting heavy.
出什么问题了? 行进变困难了
I haven't touched the power, yet we're slowing down.
我没碰过发动机 但我们正在减速
Strong current? It's possible.
强暗流? 有可能
I'm pushing it to full power.
我正在加到最大马力
What's that smell? We've completely stopped.
什么味儿? 我们完全停下来了
Uh, fire. Extinguisher.
啊,着火了 灭火器
It's out. We're OK.
火灭了,没事了
Can you fix it?
你能修好吗?
Yes.
是的
What?
怎么?
If it was a strong current, it should be pushing us backwards.
如果这是股强暗流 我们应该被往回冲
But it's not. No. We're completely stationary.
但没有啊 是的,我们完全不动了
It's like we're stuck in the mud.
像陷在泥潭里一样
Without the mud.
周围没有泥浆
What's that smell?
什么味儿?
Holy frozen bad guys.
被冻僵的坏家伙
How's it going? I think I can fix it.
怎么样了? 我想我能修好
Five minutes ago you said you definitely could fix it.
等等,五分钟前你说绝对能修好,
Now you just think you can?
现在怎么变成"你想你能"?
What do you want to hear?
你想听到什么?
I don't understand why this happened.
我不明白这一切是怎么发生的
No, given the obvious solid craftsmanship
对于这样一个明显成熟的技术产物,
that went into this thing!
我不明白在这种情况下怎么会发生故障
If you're implying that everything Russian-made is of poor quality,...
如果你是在暗示任何俄制的东西都有质量问题
actually, the sub is Swiss.
事实上,这潜艇是瑞士产品
So they occasionally catch fire but they keep perfect time.
是的,除了偶尔会着火外,它们运行得很好
Sorry. I think I've been hangin' around Jack O'Neill too much.
对不起,我想我在杰克 欧尼尔身边待得太久了
There was nothing impeding us.
没有任何东西挡着我们
This shouldn't have happened.
不应该这样的
Something else shouldn't be happening: the outside pressure is increasing.
还有件不该发生的事, 外部压力在上升
What?
什么?
The gauge must be malfunctioning. But it's Swiss.
水压计一定坏了 但它是瑞士造的
Our depth is constant, and pressure should be relative to depth.
我们的深度没变,而压力应该和深度成正比
And if it keeps increasing?
如果水压继续升高呢?
The sub will implode.
潜水艇会被压爆
We know how the Russians acquired their information.
现在我们知道俄♥国♥人是从何处得到情报的了
Solid.
实心的
Whoa! Whoa.
哇!哇!
Do not humans usually die when they are frozen?
人类被冰冻后一般不是会死吗?
Usually.
一般是的
They usually don't breathe when they're dead either.
他们死了以后一般也不会呼吸
So, Svetlana, could you go over exactly what happened...
斯维特拉娜,你能回忆一下
the last time you were here?
你上一次在这的时候发生了什么吗?
We came through the Stargate, just as we did this time.
我们穿过了星门 就像我们这次一样
We took the sub straight to the dialling device and redialled Earth.
我们把潜艇直接开向拨号♥装置,拨通了地球
The gate opened and we headed through.
星门开了,我们穿过它
That's it?
就这样?
We collected the water sample
我们在返回穹界前
just before heading back through the event horizon.
采集了水样
No trouble?
没碰上麻烦?
We had to push the engines a little
我们在穿过门时
harder to get through the gate,...
不得不加了点马力
but I suspected it was some kind of intuitive countermeasure...
但我以为那只是为了阻止
to keep the water from flowing through the gate.
周围的水穿过门 的正常应对措施
It's possible.
这是可能的,
My research indicates that the gate actually has the ability
我的研究显示门确实有能力
to use density, molecular structure
根据物体的密度和分子结构,
and the force exerted on the event horizon...
通过穹界内的力场
to determine if something's trying to pass through.
来决定物体是否能够通过
I know. That's where I got the idea.
我知道,所以我那么认为
Maybourne?
梅伯恩?
His heart is beating, albeit slowly.
他的心脏在跳动,虽然很慢
He is getting warmer, O'Neill.
他的体温在上升,欧尼尔
Maybourne!
梅伯恩!
You hear me?
听见我说话了吗?
We're not goin' anywhere, are we?
我们哪也去不了了,是吗?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Pushing the engines harder will only burn them out again.
继续加大引擎推力只会让它们再次着火
Next time I may not be able to fix them.
下一次我也许就修不好它们了
And if we stay here, we'll run out of air.
如果我们待在这,氧气会用完的
If the pressure keeps increasing at this rate,...
如果压力继续以这个速度增加的话
..the sub will implode long before we run out of air.
在我们用完氧气前,潜艇早被压爆了
Or that.
也许吧
I figure we have maybe an hour.
我想我们也许还剩下一小时
I agree.
我同意
The front bubble will be most susceptible. It will be the first to go.
前观察窗是最脆弱的,它会首先被破坏
Could we stop agreeing on how we're gonna die and do something about it?
我们能不能不要讨论我们会怎么死 而来想想该怎么办吗?
All right. That's far enough.
好吧,这足够了
Maybourne.
梅伯恩
Maybourne, stop!
梅伯恩,停下!
Move again and I'll shoot!
再动我就开枪了
Damn!
该死!
Jack...
杰克
The freezer. What?
进冰库 什么?
Move if you wanna live.
如果你还想活命就快跑
Shoot me if you want to. We're dead if we don't move now.
如果你想开枪就开吧 现在不跑,我们都得死
Teal'c!
提亚克!
What are you doing? It's too late for him! Jack!
你在干什么? 来不及救他了!杰克!
You open that door and we're both dead, I swear! You can't help him!
只要你打开门,我们都得死 我发誓!你帮不了他的!
Get the hell outta my way.
别挡道
What the hell's goin' on here?
究竟发生了什么?
(Daniel) You said we're being held here.
你说我们被困在这了
Like something is squeezing the sub.
像是有什么正在挤压着潜艇
There's only water out there.
但外面只有水
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表