At least we're doin' something. We are, too.
至少我们在做事 我们也是
Maybe our plan is a little more long-term, but at least we have one.
可能我们的计划是更长♥期♥的 但至少我们有这样的计划
What plan?
什么计划?
Undermine the Goa'ulds' power, keep them fighting among themselves.
破坏勾阿呜的力量 让他们互相残杀
until we have a way of eliminating them once and for all.
直到我们有办法一次永远消灭他们
Go on.
继续
We're working on it, Jack.
我们正在进行,杰克
You think you can save my host Hebron by separating him from me?
你们以为把我的寄主希伯伦和我分离 就能救他?
I will not allow you to kill me.
我不会让你们杀了我的
Hebron's life is in my hands. If I am to die, he will die with me.
希伯伦的命在我手里 如果我死了,他也要和我一起死
(thud)
(扑腾一声)
The prisoner just collapsed.
囚犯倒下了
Lower the shield.
放下防护罩
Lower the shield! We cannot just stand by and allow him to kill the host.
放下防护罩! 我们不能看着他杀了寄主
He's already dead.
他已经死了
We've finished loading the ship.
货物装载完成,
It's time to start transporting your people up.
该运送你们的人了
We'll begin immediately. (alarm)
我们会立刻开始
It's Tanith. He's escaped.
是塔妮思,他逃跑了
Tanith could not have escaped through the Stargate.
塔妮思不可能通过星际之门逃脱
It has been heavily guarded the entire time.
那里一直有严密的防守
Yeah, what, by the same guys who were guarding him in the first place?
是吗,什么,就凭那些和看守他的人 一样的家伙?
No offence.
开个玩笑
He is out here somewhere.
他在这儿的某个地方
Ah, well, he's boned without water.
啊,好,他会脱水死掉
His symbiote will sustain him for a considerable time.
他的共生体能支持他一段时间
Big desert.
真是个大沙漠
I will continue looking.
我继续寻找
Keep in touch.
保持联♥系♥
So how do you guys know where to stand anyway?
你们怎么知道该站在哪里?
(screeching, mechanical humming)
(啸叫声,机械嗡嗡声)
Any sign of him? Nope. He's still lookin'.
有他的踪迹吗? 没有.还在追踪
You guys have been out there for hours already.
你们已经出去几小时了.
Yeah, it's a Jaffa revenge thing.
是,这是贾法的复仇行动
Tanith's been busy. We've received word from one of our operatives.
塔妮思肯定很忙 我们收到一个特务的情报
that Apophis has been given our location.
阿波菲斯已经知道了我们的位置
He's making up for the last few months.
他肯定会发泄这几个月来的怒气
An attack fleet is being assembled.
一支攻击舰队正在集♥合♥中
How long will it take 'em to get here? Less than a day.
他们多久到这? 不到一天.
We have to speed up the evacuation. We'll send them through the gate.
我们要加快疏散 通过星际之门输送
I thought we were gonna take 'em on the ship.
我还以为他们都到飞船上了.
Sam and I have come up with a new plan.
我和山姆想到一个新计划
If it works, we could wipe out
如果行的话,我们就能一次消灭
a significant part of Apophis's fleet in one shot.
阿波菲斯的大部分舰队
This is the sun that Vorash is orbiting.
这是伏啦旭绕着转的太阳
It's a main-sequence star with a core temperature of 15 million degrees.
它的核心温度有1千5百万度
and enough hydrogen to burn for another five billion years.
有足够的氢气够燃烧50亿年
Yeah?
是的?
We wanna blow it up.
我们要炸了它
Wow. That's, uh.
哇 那, 嗯
(both) Ambitious.
太夸张了
Every star is a delicate balance
每颗恒星都维持着一个微妙的平衡
between the force of fusion going on in its core,.
其核心燃烧产生的扩张力
which tends to wanna blow it apart,.
趋向于将其扩张分离
and the gravitational force of its mass,
而自身质量所产生的引力
which tends to wanna crush it into a ball.
则趋向于将其体积收缩
If we disrupt that balance by removing some of the star's mass,.
如果我们突然间减轻其质量而破坏 这个平衡
we could create an artificial supernova.
我们就能创造出人工超新星
The blast wave would expand at nearly the speed of light.
冲击波能以接近光速的速度扩张
It would destroy this system within minutes.
会在短时间内破坏这个系统内的一切
How are we supposed to remove some of the star's mass?
那我们怎么除去恒星的一部分质量呢?
Well, uh, this is gonna sound a little crazy,.
好的,恩,这听起来有点疯狂
but we dial P3W-451 .
但如果我们拨通P3W-451.
It's the planet where we encountered the black hole.
就是我们曾遇到黑洞的那个行星
Wow.
哇
That sounds a little crazy. Yeah.
真是有点疯狂 是啊
We take the Stargate in the mother ship
我们把星际之门带上母舰
and bring it as close to the sun as we can.
尽可能地接近太阳
Then we dial the black hole,
然后我们拨号♥连接黑洞,
enclose the gate in a force field and jettison it.
将星门封闭在力场中,把它丢出去
The sun's gravity will pull it in, the force field will disintegrate.
太阳的引力会拖住它 力场会分♥裂♥.
and stellar matter will be sucked through that wormhole
恒星物质会被虫洞吸收
like water through a hose.
就象水通过水管
The gate won't last long, but we figure it'll be long enough.
星际之门不能坚持多久 但我们认为足够了
Excuse me, wasn't the gate on P3W-451
不好意思,可P3W-451的星际之门
sucked into the black hole long ago?
不是 在很久之前就被吸入黑洞了吗?
Not necessarily. That planet was probably ripped to pieces,.
不用星门,那个行星虽然被撕成碎片了
but it can take years for matter to spiral into the event horizon,.
但那个虫洞的穹界还会存在数年之久
especially given the time distortion.
尤其是在时间扭曲的情况下
Either way, we'll know when we try to dial out.
无论怎样,当我们拨出时就知道情况
If we can't make a connection, we abort the plan
如果不能连接, 我们就要放弃
and get the hell outta there.
计划立刻离开那里
Whoa.
喔
Let me think about this a moment.
让我想一下
You wanted to take more direct measures, Jack.
你想再权衡一下,杰克
Council's already approved the plan.
委员会已经批准了这个计划
But it's your ship, which means it's your call.
但这是你们的飞船 需要你下命令.
Still thinking.
还在想
Sir, this solar system is completely abandoned and barren.
长官,这个星系已经被放弃了
Apophis's fleet is on the way.
阿波菲斯的舰队已经在路上了
We may never have another opportunity like this again.
我们不会再有象这样的机会了
OK.
好
Hey, Teal'c.
嗨, 提亚克
I've been lookin' for you. There's been a change of plans.
我一直在找你 计划有一些变动
I have been informed of Major Carter's intentions.
我已经知道了卡特少校的意图.
So you understand then that there's nowhere for Tanith to run.
那你知道塔妮思是无路可逃了
This whole planet is gonna be incinerated.
这整个星球都会被烧成灰
If all goes according to plan, yes.
如果计划顺利的话,是这样的
What, you don't think we can pull it off?
什么, 你认为我们不能成功?
I have great confidence in both Selmak and Major Carter.
我对塞尔麦克和卡特少校都很有信心
But?
那?
Twice I have had the opportunity to avenge the murder of Shan'auc.
我有两次为夏挠柯报仇的机会
Twice I have let Tanith slip through my grasp.
两次我都让塔妮思逃脱了
I have failed Shan'auc.
我让夏挠柯失望了
That's not true.
不能这么说
You let Tanith live so the Tok'ra could use him, and it worked.
你让塔妮思活着,所以托克拉就能利用他 这奏效了
Now we're gonna take down Apophis
现在我们要干掉阿波菲斯
and the largest Goa'uld fleet ever assembled.
和有史以来最强大的勾阿呜舰队
It will be a great victory.
这将是一个伟大的胜利
That's right.
没错
And yet, knowing what Apophis did to Sha're, would you not trade it all.
那么在知道阿波菲斯对莎瑞所做的 一切的情况下,你还是愿意放弃
for the opportunity to crush the life from his throat with your bare hands?
亲手掐住他的喉咙杀死他的机会?
Well,.
这个
l'd be lying to you if I said I'd never thought about it, but.
如果我说我从来没想过,那是撒谎 但是
that doesn't mean I'd do it, given a more rational option.
在有更理智的选择的情况下 并不意味着我会这么做
In the future I will not be capable of such restraint.
将来我不会再这样克制自已
All the Tok'ra have been evacuated
所有的托克拉都疏散了
and the Stargate's loaded into the cargo bay.
星际之门也装入了货舱
We're good to go.
我们可以出发了
Oh!
噢!
Shotgun.
前排座位
Setting course for the sun.
设定路线,向太阳出发
I'm picking up the fleet on long-range scanners.
在远程扫描仪上发现舰队了
At current speed, they'll be here in 68 minutes.
以目前速度 他们将在68分钟后到达这里
The timing has to be precise.
定时要很精确
Close to the sun we'll slow to 5% light speed and release the gate.
接近太阳时我们要减缓到5%的光速 并将星际之门从飞船上放出
That should give us enough time to get away.
那样应该有足够的时间离开
How much advance warning is Apophis gonna have?
阿波菲斯会提前多久得到警示?
They won't be able to detect the gate on their screens.
在他们的屏幕上检测不到星门
And they won't know Vorash is deserted until they're in orbit.
直到他们进入轨道 才会知道伏啦旭已经被遗弃了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表