But that was to save Earth.
话虽不错,可那是为了拯救地球.
Earth... Steaks...
地球...牛排...
There's a difference?
有什么区别吗?
We'll be back before anyone knows we're gone.
我们在别人察觉之前就能赶回去.
How the hell did you do that? Wanna go double or nothin'?
见鬼,你是怎么做到的? 想加倍还是不来了?
No, I think I'll cut my losses. Smart move.
不来了,我想还是减少点损失吧. 赶快走吧.
What are you laughin' at, you geek?
你在笑什么呢,小丑?
Geek?
小丑?
Excuse me? Let it go.
不好意思? 算了吧.
No. Not this time.
不行,这次不行.
Yeah?
是吗?
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么着?
Well,...
哦...
..this is a cliche.
...又是这套陈腔滥调.
OK.
好吧.
Right. OK.
对,好的.
I thought the devices would enhance them physically,
我还以为那些装置只是增强了他们的生理机能,
not make them stupid.
而不是把他们变得如此愚蠢.
You'd have to ask Anise about that, sir.
这方面您得去问问艾妮丝,长官.
But their erratic behaviour could be
我只能告诉您他们的这些古怪行为可能
caused by the increase in hormone levels.
是由荷尔蒙水平的增长导致的.
It's almost a sort of intoxication.
您可以把这称之为..嗯,乐不思蜀
My concern is: how do we contain them
如果他们变得如此强壮而又迅速,
if they're that strong and fast?
我担心的是我们怎样来约束他们?
The concern is greater than that, sir.
有更多的事要担心,长官.
Blood tests show early indication of multiple organ failure.
验血表明他们的多个器官有衰竭的早期迹象.
The human body wasn't meant to be put through this.
人类的身体无法承受这样的装置.
So they'll die if we don't get these things off them?
你是说如果我们不能把那些东西拿下来, 他们就会死吗?
I believe the key is the virus. The armband's used as an intermediary.
我相信关键在于那些病毒, 臂章只是用来作为载体.
There's no magic pill to combat a virus,
还没有能对抗病毒的特效药,
but there are treatments we could try.
不过我们还能试试其他办法.
But that's no guarantee.
可那也不能确保有效.
No, sir. (footsteps)
不能,长官.
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你,医生.
Can you explain why witnesses put you people
你们能不能解释下为什么有好几个目击证人
at a restaurant in town last night?
昨晚在镇上的一家餐馆里看到你们?
Sir, I can't tell you how... Sir, I can explain that.
长官,我无法告诉你如何... 长官,我能解释...
No, I can't.
...不,我不能.
We were very hungry, sir.
我们饿坏了,长官.
The report says there was a brawl. More of a... scuffle, sir.
报告上说那里发生了打斗 确切的说是一场混战,长官.
You're lucky you didn't kill those men.
走运的是你们没有造成他人死亡.
Now, we were very careful about that.
不,其实是我们出手很小心,将军
What am I supposed to do with you people?
我该拿你们怎么办?
General, I can't tell you how sorry we are.
将军,我无法表达我们的愧疚之情
But... Carter wanted a steak...
可卡特想要吃牛排.
Actually, it was your idea, sir.
事实上,那是你的主意,长官.
My point is, General,...
我的意思是,将军,...
that we were defying orders didn't occur to us
事实上直到我们违抗命令之前,
until we were actually... defying.
我们并没有打算真的违抗命令
It's like the armbands are having an effect
就像是臂章能基于我们的能力
on our ability to make rational choices.
影响我们做出合理的选择.
General Hammond, I have a message from the Tok'ra High Council.
哈蒙德将军,我收到来自托克拉最高委员会 的消息.
What? I reported on the experiment...
什么消息? 我报告了这个试验的进展...
..and they have made a suggestion.
...他们提出了一个提议.
Regarding...? The High Council proposes...
愿闻其详 最高委员会建议...
putting SG-1's new skills to practical use.
让SG-1的新能力有用武之地.
Yesss... Sir.
是...长官.
What are they suggesting? We just received news...
他们的意思是? 我们刚刚收到消息...
..of a new class of battleship that Apophis is building.
...阿波菲斯正在建造一种新级别的战舰.
Just received?
刚刚得知?
Our internal attempt at sabotage has already failed.
我们内线的破坏行动已经失败了.
However, based on our intelligence, a covert team could...
不过,基于我们得到的情报, 一支特派秘密行动小队就能..
You've known all along.
你一直都很清楚.
Excuse me? This was the point, wasn't it?
对不起? 这才是你来的实际目的,不是吗?
(as Freya) General, I assure you...
将军,我向您保证...
I've been at this a long time and I know damn well
我明白地告诉你,我♥干♥此类工作很久了,
when I'm being manipulated.
当我被别人利用的时候我心里很清楚.
I realise how this must look.
我明白这整个事情看起来都像你所想的.
But in the interests of our alliance...
然而,为了托克拉和人类联盟的共同利益...
Don't give me that load of bunk.
别给我扣大帽子.
Right now, I don't think the Tok'ra have my people's best interest in mind.
现在我可不认为托克拉会将我们最关心的事 放在心上.
General, believe this: if Apophis is allowed to complete this battleship
将军,无论如何你都得相信,如果阿波菲斯建成了这艘战舰
it will assure his dominance over the Goa'uld,
无论是对于其他勾阿呜,还是你们的星球或者
your planet and the rest of this galaxy.
这个银河系中的其他势力,他都会占尽优势
(as Anise) The High Council will be disappointed.
我肯定最高委员会将对此很失望.
I have downloaded all we know about the battleship
我已经将我们对这艘战舰构造所知的一切
into your computer.
都下载到了你们的基地电脑中.
Hopefully, you will review it and reconsider.
希望你能过目并改变主意.
General, if I may... No, you may not.
将军,如果我可以... 不,你不可以.
Take them back to the lockup.
把他们带回禁闭室去.
For what it's worth, I'm ordering you to cooperate.
无论好坏,我命令你们要合作.
Dismissed.
走吧.
Let's have a look.
让我们看一看.
So you think we have a problem here?
你觉得我们有麻烦了吗?
This new vessel has many advancements over previous Goa'uld mother ships.
与我们以前遇到的勾阿呜母舰相比, 这艘战舰要先进的多.
We must stop its completion.
我们必须阻止它的建成.
I can't send SG-1 on such a mission
可我不能在明知SG-1其他成员的判断能力有问题的情况下
..knowing their judgment is impaired.
...还派他们去执行这样危险的任务.
I will go alone, then.
那就我一个人去.
According to the Tok'ra intelligence,
根据托克拉的情报,
the gate on that planet is heavily guarded.
那个星球上的星门有重兵把守.
I doubt even you could make it through.
我甚至怀疑你是否能通过星门.
Apophis must not complete this vessel.
我们必须阻止阿波菲斯建成这艘战舰.
Let's say I agree, Teal'c.
我也同意,提亚克.
Prove to me it isn't a suicide mission.
可除非你能证明这不是自杀行动.
The gate will be heavily guarded, but we can handle it.
星门有重兵把守,但我们能对付得了.
Wormhole physics dictate that you exit at the same velocity that you enter.
虫洞物理学证明物体离开虫洞时的速度与 进入时的速度相等
They won't know what hit 'em.
就是说他们根本来不及看到是什么击中了他们
The facility will be more of a challenge.
没错,不过那个基地就要麻烦得多了
Can't we just zip in,
我们难道就不能飞快地冲进去,
plant C4 and zip out?
安放好C4, 然后再飞快地冲出去吗?
No. The ship's power core is sealed in trinium.
不能这么干.这艘战舰的能源核心被完全密封在氚(超重氢)中
That's what we have to take out.
那才是我们的目标
Hang on. The power core is linked to
等一下...能源核心直接与
a liquid cooling system based in the facility.
基地内的液冷系统 相连接.
These pipes lead into it.
这些管子通向它.
So we zip in, blow the pipes and zip out.
所以我们飞快地进去,炸掉管子,并飞快地出去
The core will overheat and explode.
核心就会过热并且爆♥炸♥.
The problem is, force shields are protecting this restricted area.
唯一的问题在于有四重防护罩防卫着这一区域.
So?
那又如何?
So...
那么...
I see your point.
我明白你的意思了.
Goa'uld force shields operate by frequency oscillation.
勾阿呜的力场防护罩是按照一个 振动频率运行的.
If we were moving fast enough,...
如果我们的速度足够快...
..we should see the oscillation interval and run right through.
...理论上我们就能发现振动的间隔 并直接冲过去
We'll need snacks.
我们需要大吃一顿.
Let's go.
走吧.
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
Not this time, Teal'c.
这次不行,提亚克.
Gate's open, sir. Shut her down. Get the blast doors open.
星门打开了,长官. 关闭它.打开防护门.
I can't, sir. I'm locked out of the system.
不行,长官.我被锁在了系统之外.
Medical team to the Control Room.
医疗队马上到控制室来.
Onak, kree!
噢纳克, 可里!
Argh!
啊!
It takes two guys to carry that?
这东西要两个人搬?
Weapons-grade naqahdah is extremely dense.
武器级的那夸达密度极大.
D'you know how many naqahdah reactors a single bar like that could power?
长官,你知道这么一条那夸达能为多少个 反应堆提供能源吗?
No. A lot!
不知道. 很多个!
I'll get it. Meet you back here.
我去把它搞到手. 等下在这里和你碰头.
Wow. Sir, is it hot? A little bit.
哇.长官,热不热? 有一点.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表