murdered my father, and banished my wife and child from our people.
杀害了我的父亲, 把我的妻儿从我的同胞间放逐.
I am branded with the symbol of this false god.
我被烙下了这个假神的印痕.
Murray!
默里!
Colonel? We've completed the radiation sweep.
上校,我们已经完成辐射扫描,
We're ready to open the hatch.
准备要打开舱门了.
All right, let's do it. Wait, wait! You can't.
好,我们动手吧. 等等,等等!你们不能这样.
The pod has remote sensors.
这个逃生舱上有遥感器.
If you penetrate the hull, they're gonna know about it.
如果你们进入船体, 他们会察觉到的.
Perhaps this can be used to our advantage, O'Neill.
也许我们能利用这点,欧尼尔.
I don't get this. These guys know what a symbiote is,...
我不明白,这些家伙知道共生体的事.
but if they were really NID they'd know
但如果他们真的是NID,
that Teal'c isn't a security threat.
他们就该知道提亚克不构成安全威胁.
I don't know. That's why I hate workin' for the government.
我不知道. 这就是我讨厌替政♥府♥工作的原因.
Every department has its own agenda, its own little secrets.
每个部门都各自为政, 都有自己的小秘密.
Very true, Dr Jackson.
一点都没错,杰克森博士.
Oh, yeah. Yup. Didn't see that one coming(!)
哦!是的,对. 没看到他进来...
I understand your reluctance to cooperate.
我能理解你们不愿合作.
In situations like this, information is on a need-to-know basis.
在这样的情况下, 得到相关信息是为了了解大体情况的需要.
The fact of the matter is, we're running out of time.
问题是,我们没有时间了.
I'm running out of patience.
我没有耐心了.
And I really need to know.
而我真的...需要知道.
You're not a real doctor, are you?
你不是真的医生吧,对不?
(beeping)
(嘟嘟响)
Looks like the experiment's been discovered. What do we do?
看来实验被发现了, 我们怎么办?
Get the van.
上车.
We're going for a ride? Not exactly.
我们要去兜风吗? 不尽然.
This is not a good idea. Did I mention this is not a good idea?
这不是个好主意. 我有说过这不是个好主意吗?
I don't exactly appreciate being used as bait.
我实在不喜欢被当成诱饵.
Hang in there, Marty. And stop talking into your lapel.
待在那儿,马蒂. 别再对着你的领子说话了.
Oh, it's easy for you guys, all nice and cosy back in your van,...
噢,你可说得轻松. 你们舒舒服服坐在车里...
eating your crullers and your bear claws.
吃着油炸小圈饼和熊爪糕.
I'm the one standing out here risking my...
而我站在外面,冒着危险...
We got company.
有人来了.
I must say, Martin, this is very disappointing.
我得说,马丁, 这真令人失望.
Stopped yourmedication, didn't you?
你没按时吃药,对不对?
I'm not crazy, and you're not a psychiatrist. You see this?
我没疯,你也不是精神科医生. 你看到这个了?
This is what brought us here. I know it. I remember now.
就是它带我们到这里来的. 我知道,我现在记得了.
Martin, you've really made a mess of things this time.
马丁,你这次真是搞的一团糟.
Nice van. What do you call that colour? Kind of a greyish-green?
好车!你们管这叫什么颜色? 灰绿色,嗯?
Just get in.
上车.
All right, they're movin'.
好,他们在移♥动♥了.
So you gonna drug me again? Well, obviously that didn't work.
那,你们打算再让我服药吗? 显然这没用了.
I'm afraid we're gonna have to take more drastic measures.
恐怕我们要采取更激进的手段了.
You're not gonna kill me.
你们要杀了我.
You know how manypeople know about this now?
你知道现在有多少人知道这件事吗?
What about Major Carterand DrJackson?
卡特少校和杰克森博士呢?
You gonna kill all ofus?
你要把我们都杀了吗?
We're gonna do what we have to do.
我们要做我们该做的事.
This isn't right. I know you - all of you.
这是不对的,我认识你,我认识你们所有人!
We were on the ship together.
我们是一起在飞船上的.
We're soldiers, not murderers.
我们是军人,不是杀人犯.
That's why you drugged me instead of killin' me.
所以一开始你们让我服药而没有杀了我.
Martin... It's not too late.
马丁 还不算太迟.
Our people are at war. They need us.
我们的同胞在战争中,他们需要我们.
Martin, I hate to see you like this. You were my best agent.
马丁,我讨厌看到你这样, 你是我最好的探员.
I was never any kind of agent!
我才不是什么探员!
You're just saying that cos you think I'm bugged.
你这么说只是你认为我被监听了!
Well, aren't you? No, ofcourse not!
难道不是吗? 不!当然没有!
This whole government agency thing - it'sjust a cover.
所有这些关于政♥府♥秘密机构的事 只是伪装罢了
We're all really aliens, right?
我们都是真的外星人,对不对?
With all the secrecy and all the lies, it's easy to get confused.
看来这些秘密和谎言很容易让人犯迷糊.
I'm not confused. I know who I am.
我没糊涂.我知道我是谁.
Why don't you just admit who we are?
你们为什么要这么做?你们为什么不承认我们 是外星人?
We can all just go home.
我们都可以回家!
They have a Stargate!
他们有个星际之门!
They stopped. Get to 'em.
车停下来了.去抓住他们.
Seal off the area. No one in or out.
封锁这个区域,不准任何人进出.
(whispers) Carter? Sir?
卡特? 长官?
You all right?
你们还好吗?
Yeah.
是的.
(clanking inside)
(叮当声)
Oh, Murray. Am I glad to see you!
噢,默里.我好高兴看到你!
Oh!
噢!
Where are your friends? I'm not sure.
你的朋友们呢? 我不太确定.
Sergeant, any sign of the targets? Negative, sir.
军士,有目标的踪迹吗? 没有,长官.
They just disappeared? They're aliens, right?
他们就这么消失了? 他们是外星人,对不对?
I have more evidence. Look.
我有更多证据,看.
What's that? A mobile computing device.
这是什么? 一个便携式电脑装置.
I snuck it out of Tanner's bag. It has multiple functions, see?
我从坦纳的袋子里偷出来的. 它有很多功能,看到了吗?
Uh-oh.
啊-哦.
What? Guys, we better get out of here.
怎么了? 各位,我们最好离开这儿.
This thing is countin' down!
这东西在倒计时!
(O'Neill) Clear the area!
快离开这里!
Well?
怎样?
That's weird. I'm sure this is a countdown for some sort of detonation.
奇怪. 我肯定这是爆♥炸♥的倒计时
Exactly! This is just like I remember.
正是.跟我记得的一模一样!
Chevron seven is locked.
编码7锁定.
He was right. It's an active gate.
他是对的!这是个能激活的星门.
Sending the MALP through.
送移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪过去.
I remember everything now. There was no malfunction.
我现在记得所有的事了. 根本没发生故障!
What are you talkin' about?
你在说什么?
When we abandoned the ship, we did it deliberately. We were losing the war.
我们是故意弃船的. 我们输掉了战争.
We're deserters.
我们是逃兵.
After a while I realised what we'd done wrong.
过了一阵子后, 我知道我们错了.
I wanted to go home, but the others were afraid.
我想回家, 但其他人害怕.
So they gave you the drugs.
所以他们给你服药.
They're not... bad guys. They're just hiding.
他们不是坏人. 他们只是要躲起来.
(Carter) Receiving MALP telemetry.
收到移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪的遥测信♥号♥♥.
You're gonna... hunt them down, aren't you?
你们要去追捕他们,对不对?
Not me. But the military, the government?
不是我. 但军方和政♥府♥呢?
I don't think anyone's gonna find 'em.
我想没有人能发现他们.
General Hammond says you're a go. Really?
哈蒙德将军说你们可以出发了. 真的?
Yeah. It's safe, but, uh... you're not gonna like it.
对,那里安全.但,嗯... 你不会喜欢的.
They were right.
他们是对的.
If we'd gone back, we'd be dead now.
如果我们回来,我们早就死了.
I'm sorry, Martin. So now what?
我很抱歉,马丁. 现在怎么办?
We go home.
我们回家吧
(Stargate opens)
(星门开启)
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表