For a jump.
准备跳伞
I do not understand, O'Neill. It's called a parachute.
我不明白,欧尼尔 这叫降落伞
It slows your descent after you jump out of the plane.
你跳出飞机后,它会减慢你的降落速度
This device seems to be poorly designed for such a function.
就它的用途而言,它设计得也太简陋了吧
It opens after you jump.
你跳下去后,它就会打开的
Don't worry. I've done it hundreds of times.
别担心,我做过几百次了
I assume you brought hazmat.
你们应该带了防毒面具吧
Yeah.
是的
We thought somebody should be prepared.
我们还以为会有人替我们准备呢
Is he always like this? Actually, this is quite charming.
他总是这样说话吗? 事实上,这算不错了
Gear's away, sir!
装备已空投,长官
It's easy! Just jump, and pull this.
这很容易,你只管跳,然后拉这个
This does not seem wise, O'Neill.
这不太明智,欧尼尔.
I said it was easy, not wise.
我说了这很容易,而不是明智
If we get separated, we'll rendezvous at the base.
如果我们走散了,就在基地会合
This does not seem wise.
这不太明智
(O'Neill) Teal'c? Daniel? Come in.
提亚克?丹尼尔?回话
There's no response on the radios.
无线电没有应答
(Markov) Their signals may be blocked if they are already inside.
如果他们已经进去了 他们的信♥号♥♥会被屏蔽
(Markov) Up there. (O'Neill) Teal'c, Daniel, do you read?
从那儿上去 提亚克,丹尼尔,听到了吗?
(Teal'c) I am here. Where?
我在这儿 哪儿?
In the facility. (Daniel) Yeah, I'm here, too.
基地里面 是的,我也是
Where? I don't know exactly. Where are you?
哪儿? 我不太清楚,你们在哪?
We just got inside. Hang tight.
我们刚进来,跟紧
(Carter) I'm picking up trace amounts of chlorine.
我检测到氯气的痕迹
(O'Neill) Yeah? Nothing dangerous at these levels, sir.
是吗? 这个浓度没什么危险,长官
(O'Neill) What is this place?
这地方像干嘛用的?
(Carter) It obviously wasn't built for your Stargate programme.
显然这不是为星门计划修建的
(Markov) It was an experimental power station.
这是个实验性发电站
(Carter) Experimental? All I'm allowed to say is...
实验性的? 我只能告诉你们...
it was decommissioned two years ago. (O'Neill) Oh, please!
两年前它就退役了 噢,拜托!
(Carter) Are there lights? Power seems to be diverted...
有照明吗? 似乎所有非关键部门的能量供给
from all nonessential base functions.
都被切断了
This way to the main control centre.
这条路通往主控中心
Daniel, is that you? I don't know.
丹尼尔,那是你吗? 我不知道
I'm heading down a long corridor.
我正穿过一条长长的走廊
Which one?
哪条?
This one.
这条
(Markov) This way.
这边走
Actually, you might wanna see this first.
实际上,你也许想先看看这个
(Teal'c) These three were shot. I am unaware of how these others died.
这三个是被枪打死的 我还没发现其他人是怎么死的
(Markov) These doors lead to the Stargate.
这些门通往星门
They're all dead.
他们都死了
(Markov) I need this station.
我得查查这些工作站
It's safe.
安全了
The air is indeed clean.
空气很干净
Are you OK? I knew these men and women, Major.
你没事吧? 我认识这些人,少校
Some of them quite well.
其中一些人很出色
What happened here?
那么这里发生了什么?
Colonel Sokalov enacted the Extreme Measures Protocol.
萨柯洛夫上校执行了终极计划措施
What's that? The Stargate room is sealed...
那是什么? 封闭星门所在的房♥间
and Substance 35 is released throughout the base.
在基地内释放35号♥物质
Nerve gas?
神经毒气?
Nerve gas?! It's OK, Colonel.
神经毒气?! 别担心,上校
It's a nonpersistent gas. It evaporates after three hours.
这是种非持续性毒气 它会在释放三小时后分解
According to the computer, the protocol was enacted yesterday.
从计算机的记录上看是昨天执行的
For what reason? The computer log doesn't say.
为什么? 计算机日志上没写
People were shootin' each other before they got gassed. I wanna know why.
好吧,人们在中毒前互相射击, 我想知道原因
We'll see what we can find out.
我们看看能找到些什么
This is a list of all personnel assigned to the base.
这是所有基地人员的清单
They should all be wearing ID tags.
他们应该都戴着身份标识
So, what about the gate?
那么,星门怎么样了?
It's an outgoing wormhole, but...
这是个拨出的虫洞,但..
that doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
The EM Protocol cuts off the dialling device.
终极状态措施会关闭拨号♥装置
If the protocol was enacted yesterday,...
如果这一措施是在昨天被执行的
where has the outgoing wormhole been drawing its power from since then?
这个虫洞从那时起是从哪弄到的能量?
We've seen one draw power from a source at the destination.
我们见过从目的地的能量源上汲取能量的情况
Of course. The black-hole incident.
当然,那个黑洞事故
Is there anything you don't know?
还有什么是你不知道的吗?
What were they doing?
他们干了什么?
(sighs)
(叹气)
It's gone.
它不见了
If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm gonna shoot you.
如果我问你是什么,而你又说"那是机密" 我会朝你开枪的
The seventh address we successfully dialled...
我们成功拨通的第七个地址..
led to a Stargate entirely submerged underwater.
通往一个完全淹没在水下的星门
We sent a reconnaissance drone and found the dialling device.
我们发送了一个探测器,发现了拨号♥装置
So it was decided that the manned mini-submarine would go next.
于是我们决定送一艘有人驾驶的微型潜艇过去
A sample of the water was retrieved.
我们取回了一份水样,
It seemed to have unbelievable properties.
它似乎拥有令人难以置信的特性
Like what?
像是什么?
It was spontaneously emitting energy in the form of heat.
它能自然释放出热能
If this liquid turned out to be an abundant, clean energy source...
如果这种液体能被证明成为一种丰富的 清洁能源
That doesn't seem possible.
这看起来不太可能
I was called away to Moscow
在我能进行任何有意义的分♥析♥前
before I could perform any significant analysis.
就被召去了莫斯科
So now you're saying the water sample is gone?
那么你是说现在水样不见了?
Yes.
是的
There was a sealed container being kept in this containment vessel.
它用一个密封的容器装着 保存在这个反应堆安全壳里
And the Stargate is dialled into the water planet now?
星门现在正通往这个水行星?
Apparently, but that doesn't make sense.
很明显,但这说不通啊
They were supposed to go on to
他们本该前往
the next two planets on our planned sequence...
我们计划中的下两个行星
and not revisit the water planet until I got back.
在我回来前都不该再访问那个水行星
Let's confirm it. Do you have another reconnaissance drone?
让我们确认一下,你还有其他探测器吗?
We left the first one there. All we have to do is reactivate the receiver.
我们把上一个留在那了 只要重新激活接收器就行
(O'Neill overradio) Daniel, Teal'c. What's up?
丹尼尔,提亚克 什么事?
Head back to the control room. DrMarkov thinks you might wanna see this.
回控制室来 马尔可夫博士觉得你们可能想看看这个
(Teal'c) We have accounted for 28 of the 47 numbers on the list.
我们已经确认了名单上47人中的28个
Six were civilians, not soldiers.
有六个穿得像平民,不像士兵
They were all shot for no apparent reason.
他们都被打死了,看不出明显的原因
They were the scientists working in the lab.
他们是在实验室工作的科学家
So the guys experimenting on
因此这些人对水样做的实验
that water gave the soldiers reason to shoot 'em.
成为了士兵射杀他们的理由
So it seems.
看来是这样
What water?
什么水样?
It was a sample from the planet where the Stargate is submerged.
是从那个星门被淹没的行星上带回来的样本
I thought you might be interested, Dr Jackson.
我想你会感兴趣,杰克森博士
We found some unusual ruins
我们在海底发现了
from an obviously extinct civilisation on the ocean's floor.
一些明显是源自 一个已灭绝文明的不寻常的遗迹
Decoding signal from the reconnaissance drone.
解码探测器发回的信♥号♥♥
Can you get closer?
你能靠近点吗?
The drone is malfunctioning. I can only pan and tilt.
探测器出了故障,我只能旋转角度
Why would they go through the Stargate
为什么这些人明知道会被淹死
knowing they'd drown on the other side?
还要穿过星门呢?
Can you shut off the drone's transmitter from here?
你能在这里关闭探测器的信♥号♥♥传输器吗?
Why?
为什么?
The wormhole only allows matter to travel one way.
尽管虫洞只允许物质的单向传输
But we can send radio signals back and forth.
我们却能双向传输无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
You think the drone's transmitter is what's keeping the gate open?
你认为是探测器的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥传输器 使星门无法关闭吗?
That gate won't close if the drone
如果探测器直接向穹界内
is aiming a signal into the event horizon.
发送足够强的信♥号♥♥,门就不会关闭
And the energy being emitted by the water...
而那水中放射出的能量..
has allowed the gate to stay open this long.
能使门保持打开状态如此之久
Exactly. It's a combination of factors,
正确,但这是所有因素综合的结果,
but all we have to do is shut off the drone.
我们现在要做的就是关闭探测器
It's not responding to my command. I can't shut it down.
它对我的指令没有反应 我关不掉它
How long before its batteries die? The drone is nuclearpowered.
它的电池还能坚持多久? 这个探测器是核动力的
A nuclearpowered drone? We built several of them.
一个核动力探测器? 我们造了几个
We thought we might leave them on other planets for long-term observation.
我们认为可能需要用它们在其他星球 进行长♥期♥观测
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表