(klaxon)
(鸣笛声)
Colleagues.
伙计们
Your attention, please.
注意了
I'm pleased to report that thanks to your hard work...
我很高兴地告诉各位 由于你们的努力工作...
we have enough reserve energy
我们现在储备的能源
to heat the greenhouses for the next two months.
已经足够供温室取暖长达两个月之久了
Special merit to the workers of section 23.
这里要特别表扬23区的工人们
Let us use this, not as an excuse to work less,
但不能把这作为偷懒的理由,
but as motivation to work harder.
而要将之化为更加努力工作的动力
Our world may be covered in ice, but one day...
我们的世界也许要被冰雪掩盖 但总有一天
we will reclaim our place on the surface.
我们将重新回到地面上去
(all) It is my honour to serve.
全心全意服务
Kegan, how about some bread?
凯根,还有面包吗?
Sorry, just gave away the last piece.
抱歉,刚给完最后一片
Oh, here we go. Every time.
噢,又来了,每次都这样
What is your problem? I don't have one.
你有什么问题? 我没有问题
And we don't have bread.
我们连面包都没有
Is there a problem here? Stay outta this.
有什么问题吗? 少管闲事
Jonah, people are waiting. Give her the damn bread!
约拿,其他人都在等着呢 给她那该死的面包!
The two of you are friends, O'Neill. Stay out of it!
这样不对!你们俩是朋友,欧尼尔 走开!
We are part of something called SG-1. I am Teal'c.
我们是SG-1的一份子 我是提亚克!
Do you not remember?
你不记得了吗?
Somebody get this guy off me!
谁来把这家伙弄走!
Get him upstairs. We don't belong here!
带他上楼 我们不属于这里!
You must remember! We must escape!
你们必须想起来!我们必须出去!
Brenna, it is my honour to serve.
布兰娜,为此服务是我的荣幸
I don't know that man.
我不认识那个人
I know, don't worry. He's nightsick.
我知道,约拿,别担心,他得了黑夜之病
Give Therra her bread.
把冉拉的面包给她
Everyone finish and back to work.
吃完的人都回去工作
Stargate.SG1-s04e10.Beneath.the.Surface
第四季第10集 表象之下
These pumps regulate the overflow.
这些泵是用来控制压力过高的
Sometimes they get clogged and you have to... Carlin?
有时候它们会堵住 那你就得...卡林?
Where's he been for five days?
他这五天到哪去了?
Recovering from nightsickness. It's a strange thing.
调养黑夜之病去了, 那是种奇怪的病
There was this guy a couple of years ago...
在前几年,有个家伙...
tried to smash his way through one of those skylights.
想从一扇天窗逃出去
Did he do it?
他出去了吗?
You would've known if he had.
他如果成功了的话,你早就知道了
This place would've been buried under ice
这地方被埋在冰雪之下
and you would've frozen to death.
你会跟其他人一样被冻死
Right.
对
Cover those valves.
把气阀盖上
What happened?
什么事?
A stabiliser ruptured.
一个稳定器破裂了
They're too corroded to take the pressure.
它们锈蚀得太严重,无法承受压力
There's not much we can do. I think there is.
我们无能为力 我想应该可以
An automatic relief valve on each stabiliser
如果我们在每个稳定器上装一个自动安全阀
could vent the excess pressure.
我们就能排出过剩的压力
I've done some calculations. If you want, I could show you.
我做了些计算 如果你想要的话,我可以拿给你看看
You can come by my office later.
你等一下到我的办公室来
You all right? Fine.
你还好吗? 还好
That explosion... No, no, I'm fine, really.
那个爆♥炸♥... 噢,没事,没事,我很好,真的
Good.
那就好
Brenna wants to see me.
布兰娜要见我
She wants to hear my ideas for improving the plant.
她想听听我对改进设备的想法
You could take a few minutes off.
你可以稍微休息一下
Please! You work just as hard as I do.
噢,拜托!你的工作跟我的一样重
That's different. It's called stamina.
那不一样,这叫持久力
Have a good shift.
换班了,好好休息会
Right.
好吧
There she goes.
她又来了
Why does Brenna listen to her?
为什么布兰娜会听她的?
I don't know. She seems pretty smart.
我不知道,她看起来很聪明的样子
She thinks she's better than the rest of us.
她自认为比我们其他人都出色
They both do. Teal'c said we were friends.
他们两个都是 提亚克说我们是朋友
His name's not Teal'c. It's Tor.
他不叫提亚克,他叫托若
Nightsickness.
黑暗之病
Sir, we're ready with the video link to P3R-118.
长官, 我们准备好和P3R-118进行影像连线了
Very well.
很好
Administrator Calder. General Hammond.
考尔德尔行政官 哈蒙德将军
I'm sorry to have to tell you this,
我很遗憾的告诉你
but oursearch has turned up nothing.
我们的搜索没有任何成果
Given the hostile conditions outside the dome...
由于穹顶建筑外的气候十分恶劣
I don't see how SG-1 could've survived this long.
我不觉得SG-1能生存那么久
With all due respect, Administrator,
尊敬的行政官阁下
I'm not ready to give up on my people just yet.
我还没打算放弃我的手下
We have specialised equipment and teams trained
我们有特殊的装备和小队
for this kind of operation.
可以进行这种任务
When Major Carter talked ofexploring the glacier,
当卡特少校开始表现出探索冰河的兴趣时
I explained the danger...
我试着解释过其危险性
but Colonel O'Neill was overly confiident that
但欧尼尔上校很自信的认为
they could handle the conditions.
他们能够应付 这种情况
I appreciate your concern,
我很感激你的关心
but I assure you I'll take full responsibility.
但我向你保证我会承担所有责任
Very well.
很好
Tell Brenna I want to see her tomorrow.
告诉布兰娜我明天要见她
I'd like to know how our new workers are doing.
我想知道我们的新工人干得怎么样
Go ahead. Go where?
走啊 上哪儿?
The other side. Carlin.
另外一边 卡林
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
Major, what's your status?
少校,情况怎样?
We've launched the UAV. We're getting telemetry now.
我们已经发射了无人机 马上就能得到勘测结果
But I have to tell you, sir, it doesn't look good.
长官,我不得不告诉你 情况不太好
This place is pretty nasty.
这地方糟透了
What happened?
怎么了?
I was injured. When?
我受伤了 什么时候?
Why are you speaking to me?
你干嘛要跟我说话?
I just thought, uh...
我只是在想,呃
Since apparently we're friends from way back, I thought that...
既然我们以前是朋友,我只是想...
What is that, uh, thing on your forehead?
你额头上东西的是什么?
A birthmark.
胎记
A birthmark. You'd think I'd remember something like that.
胎记, 你觉得我该记得这东西
I don't know you.
我不认识你
You said you did.
你说你认识我
Last week, during morning...
就在上个礼拜的早上
I wasn't here last week.
上礼拜我不在这里
You said we were friends and we had to escape.
你说我们是朋友 还说我们应该要逃走,
I want an explanation.
我想听听原因
I said no such thing.
我没说过这种话
I'm obviously completely wrong about that.
好吧,看来我是大错特错了
Yes.
对
Don't talk to me again.
你别再跟我说话
Yeah, right.
好,可以
I told you to leave him alone.
我叫你离他远点的
He was there. You heard him.
他明明在这儿的,凯根 你听到他说的了,
Why would he deny that?
他为什么要否认?
Nightsickness affects your mind.
黑夜之病影响了心智
That doesn't explain the dreams I've had.
那并不能解释我的梦
Something's wrong here, Kegan... Carlin.
这儿不太对劲,凯根.有些不.. 卡林
It's bad enough he named you as part of his delusion.
他在错觉里提到你就已经够糟了
If people hear you talk like this,
如果这里的人听到你这么说话
they'll think you're nightsick.
他们会认为你也得了黑夜之病
People?
人?
Not that I would ever... Carlin...
我不会这么做的,卡林
No, no, no, of course not.
不会,当然不会
It's just a dream.
那只是个梦罢了
Why didn't the memory stamp work on Teal'c?
为什么记忆灌输对提亚克无效?
I'm sure it was the creature his species carries within them.
我肯定这跟他们那一种族携带的生物有关
We've stamped him again.
我们对他又灌输了一次
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表