It may also explain why they haven't tried to get off the sub.
这也解释了它们为何仍未试图离开潜艇.
It does?
这可以吗?
They can't. They're only as resilient as the raw materials they're made of.
因为它们不能离开, 它们只能利用构成它们的原料来复原.
These aren't like the ones on Thor's ship. They'll rust in the water.
这些和索飞船上的那些不一样. 它们在水里会生锈或者短路.
They're less sophisticated, and vulnerable.
它们要更低级一些并容易对付.
Then blowing up the sub would easily destroy them.
抱歉,你的意思似乎就是说炸了这潜艇就 能轻松地摧毁它们.
If so, why don't we do it right now?
如果是这样,为什么我们不立刻炸了它?
Because there's one that could survive.
因为有一只虫子仍然能生还.
The one that survived Thor's ship. God!
索飞船上幸存下来的那只. 天啊!
Right. It's the one that killed the entire crew of that sub.
对,就是它杀死了潜艇上的所有成员.
We have to be sure this won't happen again.
我们必须保证这样的事不会再发生.
Mother bug.
母虫.
It's a little dark.
图像有点暗.
It's incorporated itself into the mother... bug.
它将自己与母..母虫合为一体.
I will return with you, O'Neill. You sure?
我和你一起回去,欧尼尔. 你确定?
Look, every other bug on that sub
呃,听着,当你们攻击母虫时,
is gonna be pretty upset when you kill Mom.
潜艇上的其他虫子可能会非常恼火
Yeah. That'd be a fair reaction.
是啊,这才是合理的反应.
Could we not create a diversion?
我们难道不能把它们引开?
Replicators are attracted to bursts of energy, are they not?
复♥制♥者会被爆♥炸♥的能量所吸引,不是吗?
Small charge on the upper level, draw 'em away from Mom.
在潜艇上部制♥造♥一次小爆♥炸♥ 把它们从母虫那儿引开
They're in a containable situation. Now's our shot.
它们处于被牵制的状况. 现在轮到我们还击了.
Sub's diesel engines just started.
潜艇的柴油发动机刚启动了.
The replicators are tryin' to move?
复♥制♥者想要离开?
They're anchored for now,
我们抛下了它的锚,
but you better get out there before they decide to dive.
但你们最好在它们决定 下潜之前赶过去
So how long before they reach your planet?
它们还要多久到达你的星球?
Two hours.
两个小时.
Your ships can go faster than light speed.
你们的飞船航行速度能比光速快得多.
I've seen you cross the galaxy in no time.
我曾看见你们在瞬间就飞越了一个银河系
Yes.
是的.
So why are the bug ships travelling so slow?
那为什么这些虫子船的航行速度这么低?
In order to generate the subspace field required to travel at hyperspeed
超高速航行需要在亚空间场下进行
the full power of the generators is required.
而运行亚空间场需要发动机产生的全部能量
Presently they are using that power to replicate.
现在它们正在使用那部分能量进行复♥制♥.
So if they did go to hyperspeed,
所以如果它们决定进行超高速航行
it would also mean no shields or weapons.
也意味着它们要放弃防护罩或者攻击性武器
Yes. But remember, the replicators do not care about time as we do.
是的.但是记住,复♥制♥者不像我们那样 担心时间.
Right. They're not in a hurry.
对.它们没必要着急.
How did they get control of your ships?
首先,它们是如何控制你们的飞船的?
They are capable of modifying our own technology
复♥制♥者有能力修改我们的武器技术,
beyond our understanding.
而这甚至都超出了我们的理解范畴
I thought they learned everything from you.
可我以为它们知道的一切都是从你们这里 学到的.
It is possible they have gained knowledge
它们很可能已经
from sources other than the Asgard.
从仙宫之外的来源处获取了知识.
The bottom line is we can't touch them,
关键是我们不能碰它们,
but they could easily take this ship...
而它们只要愿意, 就可以轻松地接管我们的飞船..
..or blow it up if they wanted. Yes.
...或者直接把它炸成碎片 是的.
So why don't they? We have shown no signs of aggression.
那它们为什么还没行动? 我们没有显露出要攻击的迹象
And this ship's technology is less advanced than the ships they occupy.
而且这艘飞船的技术要比它们目前占领的 那些飞船先进一点.
I'm not really helping, am l?
我其实没帮上忙,是吗?
Charge is set. They're submerging.
爆♥炸♥装置安装完毕. 它们正在下潜.
Yes, sir. Jack, the sub is diving.
是,长官 杰克,潜艇正在下潜.
Yeah. We got that. Headin' to the battery deck.
是的.我们知道了. 去电池室那儿.
We're losing their signal.
我们正在失去他们的信♥号♥♥.
The sub can't dive below periscope
没事的,这艘潜艇只靠柴油发动机
depth on diesel engines.
是无法下潜 到潜望镜以下的深度的
Radio-transmission boosters launched.
水下无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥增强器已经发射
How do they get out underwater? Escape hatch...
如果潜艇到了水下,他们怎么出去? 用逃离仓.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
(Thor) You are tired.
你累了.
Yeah.
是啊.
It is another advantage the replicators have over us.
这就是复♥制♥者对于我们而言的另一个优势.
They do not require rest.
它们不需要休息.
But they do have to eat.
但它们得吃东西.
Yes. In order to replicate.
是的.为了复♥制♥.
And they are what they eat, right?
而且组成它们的材料就是它们吃下去的材料, 对吗?
What's the strongest material you know of?
你知道的最坚固的材料是什么?
We have just developed a new alloy of naqahdah, trinium and carbon.
我们刚发明了一种新型的那夸达,氚(超重氢)和碳的合金.
It was used to create the hull of the O'Neill.
它们被用来建造欧尼尔号♥的外壳.
Can that ship reach hyperspeed yet? Yes.
那艘船能以超高速航行吗? 可以.
Can it be flown using autopilot or some sort of remote control?
它能够自动驾驶或者受遥控指挥飞行吗?
Why? To get the replicators to chase after it.
为什么这么问? 这样我们就能让复♥制♥者追着它跑.
It is possible. However...
有可能,但是...
That ship is everything they want.
那搜飞船是它们所追寻的一切
It'll look like an all-you-can-eat buffet.
它就像是一顿必须要吃的自助餐
But it is not completed. They will capture it and consume its technology.
可它还没完工,它们会俘获它并吸收它的技术
Not if you rig it to self-destruct.
如果你给它安装一个自毁装置就不会.
I do not understand.
我不明白.
You said that the bugs can't use shields or weapons in hyperspeed.
你说当飞船超高速飞行时,虫子们无法使用 防护罩或者武器.
If the O'Neill enters hyperspeed,
如果欧尼尔号♥进入超高速状态航行,
the bugs will have to in order to follow.
那些虫子为了跟上它,只能进入超高速.
When they do, you blow the O'Neill and take the bugs with it.
当它们进入超高速时,你把欧尼尔号♥连同 那些虫子一起炸掉
Major Carter, you are suggesting that we destroy
卡特上校,你这是在建议我们毁掉
the most advanced Asgard attack vessel ever created
迄今为止 最先进的仙宫攻击战舰
..before it is even finished. I know.
...而它甚至还没建造完毕 我知道.
The O'Neill is our last hope of successfully attacking infested ships.
欧尼尔号♥是我们对抗那些被复♥制♥者滋生的 战舰的最后希望.
It won't attack anything
如果在它完工前虫子们就抵达你的星球了
if the bugs get to your planet before it's finished.
那它什么也攻击不了
You said you didn't think the answer
你自己说过你不觉得
had to do with your technology any more.
靠你们自己的技术能找到对付它们的方法.
If they do not follow the O'Neill...
可如果复♥制♥者不跟随欧尼尔 号♥...
We have to believe that they will.
我们只能相信它们会.
If the replicators are able to infest the O'Neill
如果复♥制♥者能侵入欧尼尔号♥
and disable the self-destruct...
并破坏掉自毁装置...
They consume the ship and its technology,...
然后它们会吸收飞船本身以及其中的技术..
and we will have created the most advanced bugs yet.
我们就会创造出最先进版本的虫子.
I know. It's a risk. A risk we cannot take.
我知道,这有很大的风险. 我们无法承受的风险.
The reason I am here is because you want me to suggest a strategy
我在这里只是因为你想要我给你们提出一些
that you would never think of.
你们从来想象不到的策略
You keep trying to defeat them with better technology...
现在你们还在试图建造更先进的战舰去 击败它们...
and they absorb it and become more advanced.
然后它们将吸收它并变得更先进.
You have to use that against them.
你必须这么做来对付它们
We know that they'll go after the O'Neill
我们知道它们一定会跟着欧尼尔号♥的,
because it's your most advanced ship.
因为这是你们拥有的最先进的飞船.
They'll think you want to keep it from them.
它们会认为你们要试图将其逃离它们.
They won't expect you to blow it up. It's a tactic they've never seen.
它们不会想到你要炸了它 这样的策略它们从未见识过.
It's a tactic we would never consider. Exactly!
这样的策略也是我们从未考虑过的. 没错!
Otherwise we just stand here and watch them invade your world.
否则我们就只能呆在这里看着它们侵略你的世界.
I'm sorry. Maybe it's a really stupid idea,
我很抱歉,也许这真是一个愚蠢的想法,
but isn't that why I'm here?
可这不就是我在这里的原因吗?
Then we should try it.
那么我们应该试试.
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
I believe you got it, O'Neill. Yeah, I think I got it.
我想你干掉她了, 欧尼尔. 是啊,我想我♥干♥掉它了.
What the hell...?
那该死的是什么...?
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
Ah, crap!
啊,妈的.
Colonel O'Neill, is there any way you can make it to the escape hatch?
欧尼尔 上校,你们能想办法到达逃生舱吗?
The anchor line just snapped. Is there anything we can do?
锚索已经断了. 我们还能做什么?
Best thing is to chase them into shallow water and hope they surface.
最好的办法就是逼迫它们进入浅水区,希望 它们浮出水面.
No, there's not enough time for that.
不,没有足够的时间了.
Teal'c! Let's try this!
提亚克!试试这个!
Ok, forget that.
好啊,算了吧.
You better go ahead and blow this thing.
你们最好开始准备炸了这潜艇.
That's not a positive attitude, Jack.
这可不是积极的态度, 杰克.
Listen to me! We are not gettin' outta here!
听我说! 我们已经无法离开这里了!
Mission accomplished. Blow it!
任务已经完成.炸了它!
Jack! Daniel, please!
杰克! 丹尼尔,拜托!
Nuke my ass before I get eaten alive by these damn bugs!
在我被那些该死的虫子活活吃掉之前 干它狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Davis! Give the order!
戴维斯! 下命令!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表