What do you think? You'll turn it over to the Pentagon...
你想呢? 我想你会交给五角大楼...
..and hope the proper chain of command leads to justice.
指望相关的职权部门主持公道.
You tryin' to tell me somethin', Harry?
你到底想要说什么,哈瑞?
You can't take down the entire NID.
你不可能搞垮整个NID.
And they'll kill you for trying. That wouldn't be very nice.
而且他们会杀了你. 这可不妙.
You might be able to hold the evidence over them
不过或许你能掌握他们的罪证,
and get Hammond reinstated.
用以交换 哈蒙德复职.
So I should sit on this? It's your play.
你要我对之袖手旁观? 这是你的游戏.
Damn!
该死!
(vehicle approaches)
(车辆靠近)
I thought you said nobody knew about this place.
你好像说过没人知道这地方.
They've probably been tracing me since I went on line.
他们大概从我一上线就开始追踪了.
You got a way outta here? Give me a second.
这里还有别的出口吗? 等一下.
What are you doin'? Burning the hard drive.
你在干嘛? 销毁硬盘数据.
(hollow knock)
(中空的敲击声)
Nice!
漂亮!
And... a nice try to you.
你想得倒美.
We're ready, sir.
我们准备好了,长官.
First observation MALP is in position.
第一辆观测移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪已就位.
Prepare to send the bomb through.
准备送炸♥弹♥过去.
Seal it up.
封起来.
Yeah, Daniel. How are things at camp?
丹尼尔,基地的状况如何?
Um... not good.
唔...不太好.
General Bauer's testing his new naqahdah bomb.
鲍尔将军正要测试他的那夸达炸♥弹♥.
He's taking short cuts which Sam thinks could be disastrous.
他想一步登天,山姆觉得这会铸成大错.
Maybourne claims he doesn't know if Bauer's NID
梅伯恩说他不知道鲍尔是不是NID的一员,
or just a gung ho patsy.
或者只是个积极的替罪羊.
Either way, he's dangerous.
无论是哪种,他都很危险.
Hang in there and do what you can. I'll check back.
尽量坚持下去,我会核实的
You want one?
要来一个吗?
No. There's still something about you that puts me off my food.
不必了,你知道我仍然对你没什么好印象
I know you've got a strong stomach, Jack. I read your file.
我知道你很能吃,杰克,我看过你的档案.
Now what does that have to do with anything?
现在该怎么办?
You wanna help General Hammond, you have to get your hands dirty.
你想帮哈蒙德将军, 就得弄脏你的手.
Are you willing to see this thing through?
我要知道你是否能看开这点.
Under no other circumstances would I sit here and watch you eat.
否则我才不会坐在这里看你吃东西
Yeah, well, things are about to get a lot more dicey. They're onto us.
是啊.事情变得更加棘手了, 他们拥有优势.
Our only chance now is a more direct approach.
我们现在唯一的机会是单刀直入.
Such as?
像是?
We have to connect someone with influence to the on-line websites.
我们得找到某些有足够网站权限的人.
The only way to do that now is
目前唯一的办法就是
straight through one of the high-profile associates.
去找一个倍受瞩目的合作人.
Who are we talkin' about here?
我们在说谁?
An old friend.
一个老朋友.
50 minutes to target location, sir.
50分钟后到达目标位置.
We have to stop the test. Why is that?
我们得停止实验. 为什么,博士?
The aerial survey shows evidence of an old Goa'uld mine.
空中搜索有证据表明有一个古老的勾阿呜 矿区在那里.
It's probably been shut for thousands of years,...
即使那里已经被关闭了数千年
..but there could still be a lot of naqahdah present.
那个星球上可能还蕴藏着大量的那夸达.
Our soil samples indicate only minute traces.
我们的土壤样本显示只有微量存在.
The geological survey I read said there was none.
我看到的地质勘测资料可是说没有.
We're not stopping the test.
我们不会停止实验.
You don't realise the implications of this.
我想你还没意识到其后果
Or maybe you do.
也许你意识到了.
Are you making an accusation, Major? You knew all along, didn't you?
你在指责我,少校? 你早就知道了,不是吗?
You were hoping for a chain reaction with the naqahdah in the soil.
你希望和土壤里的那夸达 产生连锁反应,长官.
That entire planet could be destroyed.
整个星球都可能被毁灭.
The possibility has been considered.
我们考虑到了这种可能性.
Most Goa'uld worlds have a high incidence of naqahdah.
多数勾阿呜占领的星球都有大量那夸达.
This would be a very effective weapon against them.
这可能是对付他们的利器.
There's only one problem, sir. When that bomb goes off,...
长官,唯一的问题是当炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时...
we'll still be connected to the planet by the Stargate.
我们通过激活的星门与该星球连结.
Radiation, gravitation and time distortion
我们之前曾见到过由外接虫洞导致的
has come back through a wormhole.
辐射增加,重力影响,甚至是时间扭曲
I am told we should be able to get just enough data...
根据我的情报
before the Stargate is destroyed and the wormhole disconnected.
在星门被炸毁,虫洞解除连接之前 我们应该能收集到足够的资料.
Who provided this intelligence? That is not your concern.
谁给的情报? 那不关你的事.
Sir, we've seen the Stargate survive a direct hit from a meteorite.
长官,我们见过星际之门 被陨石直接撞击之后还完好的例子.
We have no way of knowing what might happen.
事实上我们根本无法预料到会发生什么事.
A risk assessment has been made and it was deemed acceptable.
我们已经做过风险评估并认为可以接受.
End of discussion.
讨论结束.
How long have you known the guy? We go way back.
你认识这家伙多久了? 我们从后面走.
Looks like a party. (rings doorbell)
看来像是个宴会.
Yes? Please tell the senator...
有何贵干? 麻烦你通知参议员...
Colonel Maybourne and Colonel O'Neill would like to see him.
说梅伯恩上校和欧尼尔上校想见他.
He has guests. Tell him he has two more.
他有客人. 告诉他又多了两个.
What the hell are you doing here?
见鬼,你们来这里干嘛?
Our invitations must be lost in the mail.
我们的邀请函肯定是寄丢了.
This is not a good time.
这不是个好时间.
Who is it, dear? A couple of old friends.
是谁啊,亲爱的? 啊,两个老朋友.
Afternoon, ma'am. I'm Mr Starsky.
下午好,女士.我是Starsky(谐音星门).
This is... Hutch.
这位是Hutch(谐音打喷嚏).
Well, come in, come in.
进来,进来.
We're just having a little get-together.
我们只是小聚一番.
Oscar, down.
奥斯卡,下去!
It's all right.
没关系.
He seems to like you, Mr Starsky.
它好像很喜欢你,Starsky先生.
Birds of a feather, ma'am.
物以类聚嘛,女士.
Dear, Starsky & Hutch is an old TV show.
亲爱的,《Starsky与Hutch》是个老电视秀节目
Oh! You're actors, then?
喔,那你们是演员?
Maybe we'd better go up to my study.
我们去楼上书房♥如何?
This won't take long.
不会太久的.
The weapon is in position.
武器已就位.
What happened? We've lost transmission.
怎么了? 我们失去信♥号♥♥了.
The observation MALP was destroyed.
观测移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪已被摧毁.
The wormhole did not disconnect.
虫洞并未解除.
Sir, I'm picking up increasing levels of radiation in the gate room.
长官,星门房♥间的辐射量在不断上升
Gamma rays, ultrahigh frequency. Shut down the gate!
是超高频率的伽玛射线 关闭星门!
No response. Radiation levels approaching critical.
没反应. 辐射等级达到危险值.
Close the iris.
关上虹膜.
Radiation decreasing.
辐射值降低中.
(Carter) lf the iris succumbs to the heat and loses integrity,...
长官,如果虹膜不敌高温完全崩解的话
there will be no way to stop radiation bombarding the base.
根本无法阻止辐射冲击基地,
We must evacuate.
我们得撤离.
We were sure the other gate would be destroyed.
我们肯定那边的星门会被摧毁的呀.
Sir, we have to act now.
长官!我们得立即行动!
Attention all personnel.
所有人员注意.
By order of General Bauer, commence immediate evacuation of the base.
根据鲍尔将军的命令, 立即撤离基地.
Repeat: immediate evacuation. This is not a drill.
重复,立刻撤离. 这不是演习.
We can monitor the gate from a security station on level 16.
我们可以在16层的安全站监看星门房♥间.
What's going to happen, Major? I have no way of knowing that, sir.
少校,接下来会怎样? 我无法知道,长官.
I guess your risk assessment didn't cover this.
我猜你的风险评估没考虑到这种情况吧.
Gentlemen, I have the undersecretary of state, the governor of Maryland...
先生们,副国务卿,马里兰州州长...
and half the United States congress in my living room,
以及半数的美国国会议员在客厅里等我,
so let's make it quick.
所以快一点.
What in God's name can I possibly do for you?
天啊,我到底能帮你们做什么?
We need some information on the NID.
我们需要NID的一些资料.
Snaky government agency involved in all sorts of illegal covert operations.
一个参与各种非法秘密任务的阴暗 政♥府♥机构.
Like blackmailing air-force generals.
比如恐吓空军的将军.
You are making less and less sense to me as the seconds are passing away,
我越来越听不懂你在说什么
along with my patience.
我的耐心是有限的.
So you're not aware of all the money
别告诉我你不知道
they gave to your re-election campaign?
他们汇进你竞选帐号♥里的钱.
If you question my campaign finances,
如果你对我的选举资金有意见的话,
tell the federal elections commission.
何不直接提报给联邦选举委员会?
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
这只是冰山一角.
Aren't you supposed to be in prison?
你不是该呆在联邦监狱里的吗,上校?
Colonel O'Neill asked the president...
欧尼尔上校慷慨地请求总统...
to help me dig up some information about my former associates.
来让我从我的前合作者那边挖点料出来.
And you trust this man?
你相信这个人?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表