(announcer) lncoming travellers from Chulak.
来自恰拉可的旅行者要抵达了
Stand clear ofthe arrival area.
请离开到达区域
Right on time.
很准时
I'm sorry, sir, but weapons are not allowed.
我很抱歉,先生 但这里不允许携带武器
(beeping)
(哔哔警报声)
It's just archaeological equipment. This happens every time.
这只是考古装备,每次都这样
We carry these for ceremonial purposes.
我们携带它们只是出于礼仪需要
I'm sorry, but you'll have to let me have it.
我很抱歉,但是你们得把它交给我
Very well.
好吧
What's happening? (announcer) Terrorist attack.
发生了什么事? 发生恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击事件
Please evacuate the building immediately.
请立即撤离此处
Terrorist attack in progress. Please evacuate immediately.
发生恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击事件 请立即撤离此处
Sam! Sam!
山姆! 山姆!
Shut down the system! I'm the Confederation Ambassador!
关闭系统! 我是联邦大使!关闭系统!
No!
不.
Incoming traveller.
有旅行者进入
Who is it? It's...
是谁? 那是...
SG-1 , sir.
SG-1,长官
(O'Neill) Hello. How can that be?
嘿! 那怎么可能?
Let's find out. Defence team stand by.
让我们来弄清楚 防卫队待命
Open the iris.
打开虹膜
Stand down.
退下
What is it?
那是什么?
Well? You tell me.
嗯? 你来告诉我
"Under no circumstances go to P4C-970. Colonel Jack O'Neill."
任何情况下都不要去P4C-970.杰克 欧尼尔上校
That looks like your handwriting. It is my handwriting.
似乎是你的笔迹 是我的笔迹
And it's my signature. Though you sent no such note?
而且是我的签名 可是你没传送过这样的便条?
No. Sir, may l?
没有 长官,能给我看看吗?
That looks like blood, sir. Have it analysed.
似乎是血迹,长官. 去分♥析♥一下
General, wasn't 970 on our mission list?
将军,970不在我们的任务列表中吗?
It was. Not any more. I'm not taking any chances.
原本在的,现在不在了 我不会冒这个险
I want P4C-970 removed from the dialling computer immediately.
立即将P4C-970从拨号♥电脑中删除
Dismissed.
解散
I wonder why you sent it.
我想知道为什么你要传送这个
I wonder when.
我想知道是什么时候
Yeah. Gotta wonder.
是啊,真想知道
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表