The chairman of the Joint Chiefs is waiting for your 0900 briefing.
参谋长联席会议主席在等你9点种汇报
You also have a message from NASA
国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局的卡尔 史密斯留信给您
about the AG's disbursement mechanism.
询问AG分离原理的事.
Are they on schedule yet? No.
他们预约过了吗? 没有.
Unbelievable. And Major Carter is here to see you.
难以置信. 卡特少校正等着见您.
Send her away. And find out why she still has a valid security pass.
让她离开,去查一下为什么她还有安全 通行许可权
Right away, Dr Jackson. Good morning, Dr Jackson.
马上去,杰克森博士 早上好,杰克森博士.
Morning, sir.
早上好,先生.
What can I make for you this morning, Dr Jackson?
早上要来点什么,杰克森博士?
I'm not hungry. Of course.
我不饿. 好吧.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
早餐是一天中最重要的一餐
Oma teach you that? Television.
是奥玛教你的? 电视.
Glad I've been such a positive influence.
很高兴我带了个好头
Daniel! I'm sorry, Dr Jackson. She insisted.
丹尼尔! 对不起杰克森博士.她坚持要来.
It's OK.
没事了.
You can't seriously think you'll get away with this?
你就不能认真想想你在干什么吗?
What are you talking about, Sam?
你在说什么,山姆?
What you're doing. What you've planned.
你在做的一切,你计划要做的一切
That's why you had me removed from the project. You knew I'd figure it out.
这就是你不让我参与这个项目的原因 你知道我迟早会弄明白的
I relieved you of your responsibilities because you were starting to crack.
我解除你的职务是因为你已经不堪重负
You seem to have lost all perspective.
你似乎已经完全失去了理智
Quite frankly, I think your jealousy got the best of you.
坦白的说,你让嫉妒控制了自己
Jealousy? I'll tell you why
嫉妒?!我来告诉你
it's hard to maintain perspective, Daniel.
我为什么无法控制自己的情绪,丹尼尔.
Strategic division of labour.
你的职能分配方案.
All in an effort to keep anyone from seeing the big picture.
全是为了不让任何人明白你的宏伟蓝图
What exactly have you figured out, Sam?
你认为你到底明白什么了,山姆?
You know damn well what I'm talking about.
见鬼,你知道我在说什么.
What have you done to him? You leave him out of this.
你对他都做了些什么? 你用不着管他.
Can't you see what you've become?
你都看不出自己变成什么样了吗?
I didn't change, Sam. You did.
我没有变,山姆.是你变了.
You can't stop me telling people what's going on.
你无法阻止我将真♥相♥告诉别人
They'll listen. You'll never get away with this!
他们会倾听的,你永远也别想得手.
Is she insane?
她疯了吗?
Sir, thank you for coming.
长官,谢谢你能来.
What are you doin', Carter? I'm trying to do what's right.
你在干什么,卡特? 我在做正确的事.
I have talked to everyone I know.
我告诉了我认识的所有人.
No one's answering my calls, responding to my e-mails, even my letters.
可没人回复我,没人回复我的电子邮件 甚至是信函
Because they think you're nuts.
因为他们认为你是疯子.
What do you think?
你怎么想的?
This is Daniel.
我们说的是丹尼尔.
Sometimes he can be a little... odd. He can get carried away.
有时候他是有点古怪,每次都会乱来
But he's not gonna jeopardise the planet. I'm not so sure, sir.
可他不会做危及整个星球的事 我可不这么确定,长官.
A lot of very smart people believe in this. He's got them brainwashed.
有很多聪明的家伙都相信这点. 他们都被他洗♥脑♥了.
What about Teal'c? You don't still blame Daniel for that?
想想提亚克. 你还认为不该怪丹尼尔吗?
I couldn't prove anything. Can you?
我没有任何证据.你有吗?
No.
没有
I just have my opinion. But that used to be worth something to you.
我保留我的意见,可这总该对你有所触动
Carter, you helped Daniel create these weapons.
卡特,是你帮丹尼尔制♥造♥出这些武器的.
I know. Well, what do you expect me to do?
我知道 你希望我做什么?
Talk to him.
去和他谈谈.
Sir, you have to try.
长官,你必须试试看.
Somebody has to stop him before it's too late.
得有人去阻止他,不然就迟了
Jack.
杰克.
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
You too. It's been a while, huh?
我也是.打扰一会会,嗯?
I love the place. Love what you've done with it.
这地方不错,你布置的挺好.
I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch. You've been busy.
很抱歉一直没和你联♥系♥. 啊,你是大忙人嘛.
Well, we couldn't have done any of this without you.
事实上没有你的帮助,我们什么也做不成
I should have been more appreciative. The fruit basket was nice.
我应该好好谢谢你的 那个果篮很不错
Can't be a coincidence you showed up here the day of the launch.
你在发射的同一天出现在这里不是巧合吧?
Is that today? Yeah. That's supposed to be topsecret.
是今天? 是的,那是绝密任务.
Who knew?
谁会知道啊?
You wanna stay and watch? Got a big screen?
你想呆在这儿看嘛? 你有没有大屏幕啊?
Come here.
来这儿.
Why? You'll see.
为什么? 你会知道的.
What?
什么?
Elevators are such a pain in the ass.
坐电梯是活受罪.
(man) Tertiary systems are on line.
系统已在线.
(woman) Activate all CC function software.
LC系统正常.
What do you think?
感觉如何?
(woman) Commence calibration of primary sensor arrays in five, four...
主传感器校准倒计时5,4,3....
It's cool. It's kinda like Vegas.
好酷啊,就像在赌城里
We've got three to one odds on the launch going without a hitch.
事实上,我们能无故障发射成功的赔率 是三比一
I'll take some of that action.
嗨,我得为此干点什么.
Put Colonel O'Neill down for a hundred.
替欧尼尔上校投100.
Got it. Dollars, right?
明白. 美元,对吗?
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你能在这里,杰克.
After what happened to Teal'c, I thought I'd never see you.
在提亚克那件事之后 我还以为我永远也见不到你了
Oh, ancient history.
哦,都是过去的事了
Besides, I didn't want to miss watching you save the world.
再说我可不想错过你拯救世界的那一刻
Yeah. Actually, Sam thinks I'm trying to take it over.
是的,事实上,山姆认为我会适得其反.
Oh, how arch. Yeah.
哦,真不应该 是的
So you threw her in jail, huh? She was getting dangerous.
所以你就把她投入大狱? 她构成了危险.
You think the military didn't make sure I couldn't just control everything?
你觉得军队会放心让我控制一切吗?
So... what is all this?
这都是什么啊?
Basically, a big-screen TV.
算是一台大屏幕电视吧,
So we can watch and... fix things if it goes wrong.
我们可以在此观看,如果出问题可以及时修正
Dr Jackson, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs is on channel one.
杰克森博士,参谋长联席会议主席在频道1上
Congratulations, DrJackson. We've all worked very hard for this day.
祝贺你,杰克森博士 我们大家这些天都很辛苦
Thank you, and congratulations to you.
谢谢,同样祝贺你.
We're a go forlaunch. Commencing 20-second countdown.
准备发射吧,开始20秒倒计时.
All systems are go. The clock is running.
所有系统开始运作 开始计时
We've got 24 delivery systems launching.
我们同时发射了24个运载火箭.
Each one is carrying 12 AG-3's that will disburse once they reach orbit.
每个都携带了12个AG-3,到达轨道后 会自动分离
Ignition.
点火.
We have liftoff.
火箭升空.
Switching to disbursement tracking system.
切换到分离追踪系统
Disbursement in progress. AG monitoring system coming on line.
正在进行分离操作 AG监控系统在线
All systems are functioning.
所有系统正在运行.
The network is in place.
整个系统就位
That's it.
成功了.
Pay the winners.
我们来庆祝一番
You sure? It's, uh... $2,000 a bottle.
你确信?这可值2,000美元一瓶.
No, thanks. Come on, Jack.
不,谢谢 拜托,杰克
You're gonna be an international hero. What do you mean?
你都要成为人人皆知的大英雄了 你什么意思?
Well, now that we can defend ourselves against the Goa'uld,...
现在我们有能力保护自己对抗勾阿呜了
the president is gonna make the Stargate's existence public knowledge.
总统准备将星际之门存在的事公之于众
Dr Jackson...
杰克森博士
I'm Amy Jenson, live on Capitol Hill.
这里是艾米 詹森在国会山现场直播
The president has postponed his address...
总统刚刚推迟了公开致辞
amid speculation about an international crisis over the top-secret
推测是在处理由一项被称作是"全新的先进
launch of a new satellite communications network.
卫星通讯网络"秘密发射所引起的国际争端
No statement from the White House yet, but we assume one is forthcoming.
目前还没有来自白宫方面的官方声明 不过预计很快会有消息
What's going on? The Russians have gone on high alert.
怎么回事? 俄♥国♥人进入了高度戒备状态.
The Chinese are following suit.
中国人紧随其后.
The Russians are repositioning one oftheiranti-satellite weapons.
俄♥国♥人正在重新定位一个反卫星武器
They're gonna try and take out an AG-3.
似乎是想攻击一个AG-3.
Did they respond to the statement?
他们回应我们的声明了吗?
Theirparliament considers the secret development ofthis alien technology...
俄♥国♥议会认为我们秘密开♥发♥并应用这项 新型外星科技...
to be a direct violation of a greements to share all information
直接违背了当初
garnered through the Stargate programme.
共享所有源自星门项目的信息的协议
Unless control ofthis system is relinquished immediately,...
除非我们立即放弃对该系统的控制
it will be considered an act ofaggression
否则这将被视为是侵略行为
and will be responded to as such.
他们会做出相应的反应
That's pretty much what we expected. Yes.
正如我们预料的一样. 是的.
My advice to the president would be we have to demonstrate what we can do.
我给总统的建议是我们必须示范一下 我们的能力
I have suggested that to him already, and the president agrees.
我已经向他建议过了 总统同意了
Receiving authorisation to target Russian satellite.
收到指令瞄准俄♥国♥卫星
We have target lock. System is firing.
目标已锁定,系统正在开火.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表