(Stargate alarm)
(星门警报)
Chevron one encoded. Barber.
符号♥1编码成功 鲍勃.
When you get there, give this to Daniel, will ya?
你到的时候把这个给丹尼尔好吗?
Sir? We had a bet.
长官? 我们打了赌.
I lost.
我输了.
What'd you bet on?
你们赌什么? 符号♥2编码成功
Sports related.
体育活动.
Just give it to him. He'll know.
拿给他就是了,他会知道的.
Yes, sir.
是,长官. 符号♥3编码成功
What sport? Hm?
什么运动? 嗯?
What sport did you bet on? Curling.
你们赌哪一种运动? 冰壶.
Daniel bet on curling. Oh, yes.
丹尼尔赌冰壶? 哦,没错.
His team won the big bonspiel.
他的队伍赢了冰壶比赛.
OK. You don't wanna tell me, that's fine.
好吧,你不想告诉我赌什么,很好.
Good. Have fun.
很好.玩得开心点.
Chevron four encoded.
符号♥4编码成功.
Chevron five encoded.
符号♥5编码成功.
So, sir, are you sure you'd rather take a weekend off than see this place?
长官,你宁愿虚度这个周末 也不跟我一起去看看那个地方?
Oh, you know, I get that way when I work my ass off.
啊,你知道 我工作过度后总是那样的.
I figured you might want some time off yourself.
事实上我还以为 你现在该想要一些私人休假了呢.
Oh, I do, but Daniel says if all the...
喔,我是啊,但丹尼尔说所有那些...
That was the bet? Whether or not I'd go?
你们就是赌这个?赌我会不会去?
Don't you have anything better to do?
你们就没别的事好做了吗?
Chevron seven locked.
符号♥7编码成功.
Barber!
鲍勃!
Oh, my God.
噢,天啊!
Stargate.SG1-s04e18.The.Light
第四季第18集 诱惑之光
Jack! You have got to see this place.
杰克!你一定得看看.
Daniel, there's been an incident.
丹尼尔,这里出了点意外.
I know. But this is really important.
对,我知道,我收到你的消息了.不过这真的很重要.
There is this most amazing light...
这里有种光,那是最奇妙的东西.
Barber's dead.
鲍勃死了.
What?
什么?
Come on.
来吧.
Did Lieutenant Barber show signs of depression on the mission?
鲍勃中尉在这次任务中 表现出任何沮丧的迹象了吗?
The opposite. He was... fine.
完全没有,他...很好.
How long had he been back? He hadn't been Earthside for 48 hours.
他回来多久了? 他在地球这边待了不到48小时.
What was he doing?
他在做什么?
Awaiting a translation I was helping with.
等待我帮丹尼尔杰克森作的翻译结果.
If you're asking if he was suicidal, he wasn't. He was fine. He was...
如果你们问我是不是自杀. 不会的,他很好...
He was better than fine. Didn't anybody talk to him
比好还要好,难道没人跟他谈过
or, like, notice anything?
或注意到什么吗?
Nothing. We were all taken by surprise.
没有异常. 我们全都大吃一惊.
So am l. I don't even know what to say.
我也是.我甚至不知道该说什么.
We'll investigate what may have compelled him to do what he did,...
我们会继续调查是什么原因 导致他如此...
but in my experience these questions often go unanswered.
但根据我的经验 这种问题通常是无解的.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Dr Jackson, could you tell us more about
杰克森博士,也许你能告诉我们 更多关于
this Goa'uld palace you were studying?
你在研究的这个勾阿呜宫殿的事?
Dr Jackson?
杰克森博士?
Yes, uh... Sorry... um...
是,呃...抱歉.
Were there any signs of recent Goa'uld activity?
那里有勾阿呜最近活动的迹象吗?
No. No one had been there for centuries,...
没有,我很确定几百年来没人到过那里...
but, uh... there was this room where there was this pedestal.
不过有个房♥间里有个朝天花板放出...
It projected this light matrix hologram on the ceiling.
立体投影光线的平台,
It was absolutely stunning.
它真的慑人心魄.
Any idea as to its purpose? Ideas, yes, but, uh...
知道它的用途吗? 有一些想法,但...
I was hoping... this... might tell me more.
我希望这能告诉我更多东西.
It's kinda like a Goa'uld hand-held computer.
它有点像是勾阿呜的掌上电脑.
It displays a Goa'uld dialect I've never seen before.
打开时上面有 我从未见过的勾阿呜方言.
There were similar writings in the palace.
殿内的柱子上也都有类似的文字.
I'm thinking, or hoping - crossing my fingers, actually
我在想,或者说希望...通过我的手指...
that they're instructions.
实际上它是使用说明
I would be happy to assist with the translation, Daniel Jackson.
我很乐于对翻译提供进一步的协助, 丹尼尔杰克森.
Thank you. I was counting on that.
多谢,我也这么想
Hey.
嗨.
What you watchin'? A digital recording.
你在看什么? 数码录影.
I am endeavouring to translate the writings of which Daniel Jackson spoke.
我正努力翻译丹尼尔杰克森 说过的勾阿呜文字.
How goes the endeavouring?
有成果吗?
Upon a second viewing, I have discovered a figure in the background.
在第二次看时 我发现背景中有个移♥动♥的影子.
It does not appear to be one of our personnel.
那显然不是我们的人.
He never mentioned anyone else.
他从没提到有别人.
What is wrong with this thing?
这东西怎么搞的?
This thing isn't working. Did you check the battery?
根本不能用嘛! 你检查过电池了吗?
I need to go back to the planet.
我必须回到那星球查出原因.
Hammond suggested we go tomorrow.
哈蒙德说我们最好明天再去.
This isn't working and tomorrow isn't good enough.
这东西不管用, 明天就太迟了!
Yes, it is.
不迟.
I'm gonna talk to Hammond. Hey!
我要跟哈蒙德谈谈. 嘿!
(Hammond) Have you slept at all?
你回来以后有睡过吗?
I fail to see what that has to do with it.
我看不出这有什么关系.
SG-1 has been hard at it for weeks.
SG-1已经好几个星期没好好休息了.
I'm not sending you anywhere until you've had a night's sleep.
除非你们全好好的睡上一晚, 否则我不会派你们出去的.
I'm fine. You're exhausted, Doctor.
我很好. 你现在身心皆很疲劳了,博士.
I admit I have been pushing myself a bit.
我承认我也许有些急躁.
But this device could hold the key to everything about that entire place.
可这个装置是解答整个宫殿秘密的关键.
I can't make any progress on it here. You're leaving tomorrow.
而我却呆在束手无策. 你们预定在明早出发.
One day isn't going to make a difference. I'm telling you it is!
过一天不会有变化的. 我告诉你会的!
Thank you for your time, sir...
谢谢你抽出时间来,长官...
It is beyond my comprehension how anybody who has so much power...
你知道吗,我真搞不懂 像你这类手握大权的人...
can miss the point entirely! Knock it off!
么都会对要紧事熟视无睹! 嘿,打住!
It's all right, Colonel.
没关系,上校.
This letter is to Lieutenant Barber's family
这封信是给鲍勃中尉家人的,
saying he died in the service of country.
告诉他们他是为国捐躯的.
I've spent the last two hours on it.
我刚花了两个钟头写这封信.
I can't tell them anything about how he died,...
我不能告诉他们他是怎么死的...
or anything about the work he did here. Only that he's gone.
也不能提及他在这里所做的任何事情, 只能说他死了.
Do you get the point? Yes, sir. He does.
你明白了吗? 是,长官,他懂.
Get him out of here.
把他带出去.
What's the delay?
为什么耽搁了?
Daniel hasn't reported in yet, sir. What?
丹尼尔今早还没来报到,长官. 什么?
I just called him. I think he picked up, but now I get a busy signal.
我刚打电♥话♥给他,我想他接了, 可现在电♥话♥里只有忙音.
Yesterday he wanted to leave immediately.
昨天他还巴不得马上走呢.
Maybe I should give him a wake-up call.
也许我该去叫他起床,长官.
Sounds to me like he could use one.
我想他是需要.
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
What are you doin' out here?
你在外面干嘛?
None of it means anything.
没有它人生毫无意义.
Um...
呃...
Daniel, why don't you come inside here?
丹尼尔,你干嘛不进来呢?
I tried.
我试过了.
It just... goes away.
它就这么离开了.
OK. Well, we'll, uh...
好,好,好,呃...
We'll get it back.
那我们把它找回来.
You can't get it back.
你没办法把它找回来.
Whatever's wrong, we'll... we'll fix it.
那不管是什么坏了, 我们会修好它.
You don't even know what I'm talking about.
你连我在讲什么都不知道.
No... No, I don't.
对,我是不知道.
But... come inside.
不过...进来吧.
Jack?
杰克?
Yeah.
是我.
The PET scan shows that his neurological activity is slowing.
PET扫描显示他的神经活动趋缓.
Neurotransmitters relay messages in the body.
神经传导素向人的躯体传送讯息.
Too many or too few can result in anxiety,
其太多或太少都会导致忧虑,
depression, or a number of disorders.
沮丧, 或者是行为混乱
Does this have anything to do with Barber's thing?
那跟鲍勃的事有关吗?
With the other members of SG-5 reporting identical symptoms,
SG-5其他队员都有相同的症状,
it's almost certain.
几乎可以肯定是有联♥系♥的.
The good news is that it doesn't appear to be due to a contagion.
目前唯一的好消息是 这似乎不是传染病.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表