What about it? After the flash,...
它怎么了? 在闪光过后...
you found yourself back here,
你发现自己回到了这里
reliving the moments leading up to the mission.
正在重复为任务做准备的那一刻
Maybe you're not remembering future events.
也许你并不是记得将来的事
Maybe you were sent back in time. For what? Six hours?
也许你被送回了过去 多久?六小时?
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
好吧,这不是我们第一次遇见这种事了
The Stargate did send us back to 1969.
星门确实曾把我们送回1969年
Good year.
好年头
So could this beam be a means to access the gate's subspace field...
所以我在想,你说的这束光线会不会 进入了星门的子空间场..
in order to create some kind of time inversion outside of subspace?
并在子空间外产生了某种时间逆流?
I knew you were gonna say that.
我就知道你会那么说
I guess I'm just thinkin' out loud.
我猜我只是在自说自话
I'm gonna go run a few simulations.
我要去进行一些模拟测试
You run... Simulate.
你去...模拟吧
Let me know how it turns out. Keep me posted.
如果得出什么结论了 就联♥系♥我
Keep me apprised.
就通知我
The lab results confirm Dr Fraiser's assessment.
检查结果证实了弗雷泽医生的看法
You're both in perfect health.
你们俩都非常健康
Any more of these premonitions? Not for some time.
还有什么其他的预感吗? 暂时没有
Can we go back to work, General, please?
我们能回去工作了吗?将军,拜托
I have no objection, as long as...
我没有异议,只要...
(PA) Unscheduled offworld activation.
未预定的外界激活
D'oh!
噢!
What is that?
那是什么?
I'm not sure, sir. I've never seen anything like it.
我不知道,长官 我从未见过这样的事
We have.
我们见过
Anyway, I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it.
不管怎么说,对不起 但那正是我的感觉
What do you think?
你怎么想?
Colonel? ls something wrong?
上校?有什么问题吗?
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的.
Somethin'.
有点...
Two weeks ago, SG15... We've done this.
两个星期前,SG15... 我们已经做过这个了
We do this every day.
我们每天都这么做
Not briefings in general, Daniel. I'm talking about this briefing.
不是指例行简报,丹尼尔 我说的是这次简报
I'm talking about this day.
我说的是今天
Colonel O'Neill is correct. Events do appear to be repeating themselves.
上校欧尼尔是对的 所有事似乎在不断重复发生
Since when? Since we went to P4X639.
从什么时候起? 自从我们去了P4X639
We haven't been to P4X-639.
我们还没到过P4X-639
Yes, we have. "No, we haven't." That's what you were gonna say.
是的,我们去过了. "不,我们没有",你们会这么说
Of course that's what I was gonna say. OK, bad example.
当然那是我想说的 好吧,这是个糟糕的例子
I'm not quite sure what to make of this.
我不太清楚是怎么回事
If we've had this meeting before, sir...
如果我们以前已经开过这个会,长官...
Why are Teal'c and I the only ones who remember it?
为什么只有提亚克和我记得它?
You said that last time.
我知道,你上次就是这么说的
Well, I'll venture a guess it has something to do with that planet.
好吧,我大胆猜测一下,这一定 和那个行星有关
And you'll all believe me when SG-12 comes through that gate in...
你们会相信我的, SG-12就要穿过星门回来了,倒计时…
SG-12 isn't due back for three days.
SG-12预定在三天后返回
(PA) Unscheduled offworld activation. So close.
未预定外界激活 很接近了
You're not gonna find anything.
你什么问题也找不出的
Why don't we wait for the lab results?
我们为什么不等检查结果出来再下结论呢?
The results will be negative. Humour me.
结果会没问题的 听我的
General... I know you're thinking of postponing the mission.
将军...我知道你正在考虑 推迟任务,
There's no point.
但那没用
You tried it last time. It didn't work.
你上次就试过了,它不顶用
Jack. Wait up.
杰克,等一下
Um... I was thinking about what you said about
嗯...我在想你说的那个
a beam coming from the altar.
从祭坛射出的光束
400 pages of alien text.
400页外星文字
Right... SG-15 took digital images of the carvings on the ruins.
没错...SG-15拍摄了那些 废墟上的雕塑的数码照片
Looks familiar. It should.
看起来挺眼熟 应该是这样
It's something that you spoke for a few days.
你说了几天了
It's a variation of the writings used by the Ancients.
这是古人使用的文字的一种变形
If you're lookin' for help translating it,
如果你是在找人帮忙翻译它的话
you're barkin' up the wrong genius.
我想你找错人了
No, I realise the Asgards returned you to normal,
不,我知道仙宫成员把你恢复正常了
which is fortunate, l... suppose.
这很幸运,我...猜是
But if you give me details about the layout of the ruins it might be...
如果你能告诉我更多些关于那个 遗迹的细节可能会...
Gee, sorry, Dr Jackson.
噢!对不起,杰克森博士
Oops.
哎呀.
Come in.
进来
Any word from Fraiser? Still waiting for the lab results.
弗雷泽说什么了? 还在等检查结果
If we delay any longer it will be too late.
如果我们再拖下去,就太晚了
Too late for what? To stop this day from happening again.
什么太晚? 别让这一天再次开始
You realise this is a little difficult for me to accept.
你知道这有点让我难以接受
Hey, if it was just me, I'd agree.
嗨,如果只有我一个,我同意
But what about Teal'c? Come on! ls this the face of a crazy man?
但是提亚克呢? 拜托,这是疯子的表情吗?
Bad example. What do you want?
糟糕的例子 你想要怎样?
We wanna go back to 639.
我们要返回639
A geomagnetic storm is building up. We shouldn't stay long.
地磁风暴正在形成 我们不能待太久
That's the machine right there.
这就是那个机器
I wonder how it works. Subspace fields and time inversions.
我想知道它是如何工作的 子空间场和时间逆流
That's what you said.
那是你说的
Hello. Whoa. Easy, guys.
你们好 哇,放松点,伙计们
That's the guy. He's the one who started all this.
就是那家伙,这都是他引起的
I don't understand. Whatever you did, undo it.
我不明白 无论你做了什么,取消它
I did nothing. I don't think he knows what you mean.
我什么也没做 上校,我不认为他知道你在说什么
Perhaps he has no memory, O'Neill. He remembers.
也许他不记得了,欧尼尔 他记得
He's the one who pushed those buttons.
就是他按了那些开关
Please. I'm, uh, an archaeologist...
拜托.我是,呃,一个考古学家...
I've been trying to translate these alien symbols.
我正在尝试翻译这些外星符号♥
I told the others who came before you. SG15?
我告诉过你们之前来的那些人 SG15?
Yes... But they didn't point weapons at me.
是的.但他们没用武器指着我
I can show you my notes...
我可以给你看我的笔记...
I've been making periodic visits to this planet for quite some time now.
我对这个行星已经进行了 很长时间的定期访问
My research is almost complete.
我的研究基本完成了
What kind of archaeologist carries a weapon?
哪种考古学家还需要带着武器?
Uh...
啊...
I do.
我带着
Bad example.
糟糕的例子
What's this? If you must know... it's my wife.
这是什么? 如果你一定要知道...是我的妻子
(high-pitched sound)
(尖锐的声音)
What'd you do? Nothing. It engaged on its own.
你做了什么? 我什么也没动.它自己启动了
Turn it off. How?
把它关掉 怎么关?
It's drawing energy from the ionisation in the atmosphere.
它正在从大气的电离层 中抽取能量
There's nothing Major Carter can do.
卡特少校也什么也做不了
Excuse me? How'd you know her name?
对不起?你是怎么知道她的名字的?
You told me. No, I didn't. Not this time around.
你告诉我的 不,我没有.这一次没有
It doesn't matter. You're too late.
无关紧要了,你们来得太晚了
How do you shut this thing off? Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
你要怎么关上它? 即使我知道,我也不会告诉你
Sir, it's building up some kind of charge.
长官,它正在补充能量
Daniel, you can read this stuff. Get up here and shut it off.
丹尼尔,你能读懂这些文字 过来这里关掉它
What? Are you kidding me? I wouldn't even know where to begin. I...
什么?你在开玩笑吗? 我甚至不知道该从何下手,我...
It would take years of training.
这需要花几年时间
I don't know the material, I don't have enough...
我不知道这是什么,也没有足够的...
Anyway, I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it.
不管怎么说,对不起 但那正是我的感觉
What do you think?
你怎么想?
It's just a question.
这不过是一个问题而已
All right. Here's the deal. We're all stuck in a time loop of some kind.
好吧,这就是问题所在 我们都陷入了某种时间循环
However, Teal'c and I seem to be the only ones who realise it.
但看起来只有提亚克和我能意识到这一点
Now, there's this alien device on 639.
现在,639上有个外星装置
It shoots a beam at the Stargate,
它对星门发射一道光束
which at... subspace something... what?
于是...子空间之类的...是什么来着?
Accesses the subspace field the Stargate is capable of generating.
进入了星门生成的子空间场
It is powered by ionisation...
它由电离层提供能量...
In the atmosphere, which is caused by...
大气的电离层,而这是由...
I know this one.
我知道的
Magnets. The geomagnetic storm.
磁铁引起的 地磁风暴
Close. Anyway, I don't know why none of you remember any of this.
差不多.不管怎么说,我不知道为什么你们没有一个人记得这些
But I do know for a fact
但是我很清楚的事实是,
there's no point havin' ol' Doc Fraiser examine us again.
没有必要让弗雷泽医生再次检查我们
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表