The MALP readings indicate a very low UV level.
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪读数显示紫外辐射很低
All other indications suggest a positive environment.
其他的探测结果也表明适于居住.
Sounds good.
听起来不错
It'll take two weeks to fully transplant the Enkarans.
将Enkaran人全部移♥民♥过去 需要两个星期的时间
If the planet proves to be suitable.
如果能证实这个行星适合居住
It better be. They're running out of time.
最好如此,他们时间不多了
(Stargate alarm)
(星门警报声)
Chevron seven won't engage.
编码7无法激活
I don't understand it. The diagnostic shows no problems.
我不明白 诊断程序没有显示任何问题
Sir, this is gonna take a while.
长官,看来这得花点时间...
There was an energy spike in our power log...
似乎有个能量尖峰出现在我们的能量 日志中
eight minutes before we tried dialling out.
大约在我们首次拨号♥前8分钟时
Haven't we seen that before,
如果我说错了,纠正我.这不就是我们以前见到 过的
when another gate is being used on Earth?
有另外一个星门在地球上运作时的现像吗?
Like when Maybourne's NID guys had the other gate?
就像梅伯恩那帮NID的家伙拥有另一个星门时那样?
There is no longer a second Stargate on Earth.
现在地球上没有第二个星门了
Ours was destroyed with Thor's ship.
我们原来的那个已随索的飞船一起被毁了
If there was another gate and its use caused the energy spike,...
但如果真存在另一个星门, 而且它的使用导致了这个峰值.
there might be a seismic tremor,
那么可能会产生相应的地震波动,
like when the gate was found in Antarctica.
就像我们在南极发现星门时那样
(technician) I've got something.
我发现了点东西
There was a minor seismic event
有一个次级地震的时间恰好
that matches the time in our power log exactly.
和我们 记录到能量峰值的时间一致
Is that Siberia?
那不是在西伯利亚吗?
Yes, sir. And there's only one explanation I can think of.
是的,长官 我只能想到一个解释
The Russians have a Stargate?
俄♥国♥人弄到了一个星门?
Stargate.SG1-s04e07.Watergate
第四季第07集 水下之门
The Russians recovered the Stargate from the bottom of the ocean.
俄♥国♥人从海底得到了那个星门
I thought we swept that entire area.
我以为我们已经搜索了整个区域地区
It was hundreds of square miles, Colonel.
那有好几百平方英里呢,上校
The Russian navy was on alert
俄♥国♥海军从人造卫星上发现索的飞船时,
because they picked up Thor's ship on satellite.
就进入了警戒状态
They must've beat us to it. And they're admitting it?
他们运气不错,让他们给捷足先登了 他们承认了吗?
We didn't give them much choice, Major.
我们没给他们太多选择余地,少校
The Pentagon said we had the evidence that could prove it.
五角大楼说我们已经有了证据
Obviously they figured out how it works.
显然他们已经能将之运作起来了
It took us years.
这花了我们好几年的时间
Apparently the Russians know quite a bit about the SGC.
显然俄♥国♥人对星门指挥部的了解不少
How? They didn't say.
怎么办到的? 他们没说
How they got it open isn't the issue now. The problem is it won't close.
重点不是他们怎么打开了星门 问题是它现在关不上了
That doesn't make any sense. Shouldn't it shut down on its own?
这说不通啊, 它不是应该自己关闭吗?
Even the Goa'uld have not sustained a wormhole for over 38 minutes.
勾阿呜也无法维持一个虫洞超过38分钟
What about another black-hole planet?
如果有另一个在黑洞附近的行星呢?
We'd detect the gravitational anomaly.
如果是这样,我们会发现重力有异常
The Russians are divided on this.
俄♥国♥政♥府♥内部对如何处理此问题有分歧.
The Russian president didn't support
似乎俄♥国♥总统从一开始就不支持
setting up a Stargate programme initially.
设立星门的计划
Until we called, they were planning on
我们联♥系♥他们时,他们正准备
bombing the facility and covering it up.
炸掉整个基地以掩盖所有事件
And now? One of the Russian scientists involved...
现在呢? 一个从开始就参与的俄♥罗♥斯♥科学家..
convinced them to send in a team to assess the situation...
说服他们派出一支队伍去进行评估
and determine if it can be resolved in another way.
以判断是否有其他的解决途径
Who's the scientist? Dr Svetlana Markov.
这个科学家是谁? 斯维特拉娜 马尔可夫博士
Wow. I know her work. She's brilliant.
哇噢,我知道她的研究 她很杰出
She knows about you, too, Major.
她也知道你,少校
To that end, she's convinced Moscow...
最终她说服了莫斯科..
to let SG-1 be the team
让SG-1作为
that goes to Siberia.
那支派遣到西伯利亚的队伍
You're kidding. They're smart enough...
你开玩笑. 杰克,我很庆幸他们还算明智..
to realise this has global implications...
意识到这是个关系到全球的问题
and that you are the foremost experts on the Stargate.
而你们是最早开始研究星门的专家
We'd be walking into an unknown situation to save their rosy butts.
将军,我们要去一个陌生的环境里 帮他们擦屁♥股♥
We can't use our gate till we get theirs shut down.
如果我们不关闭那个星门就无法 打开我们的星门.
Not to mention the danger of an open wormhole...
这还不算..
between Earth and... who knows where?
天晓得那个连接地球和未知世界的 虫洞有什么潜在危险呢?
You'll meet with Dr Markov in Russia...
你们将到俄♥罗♥斯♥的指定地点和 马尔可夫博士会合
and proceed to the base from there.
从那儿前往基地
(KUYBYSHEV AIRBASE, RUSSIA)
(俄♥国♥古比雪夫空军基地)
Dr Markov, I presume.
我猜您就是马尔可夫博士
Sorry I'm late. (Carter) Doctor, it's an honour.
抱歉我迟到了 博士,很荣幸见到你
I've read your work. And I yours, Major Carter.
我读过你的研究著作 我也读过你的,卡特少校
I had hoped we would meet under different circumstances.
我曾希望我们会在一个不同的环境下见面
Jack O'Neill.
杰克 欧尼尔.
Yes.
是的
And... Dr Daniel Jackson, and Teal'c.
还有丹尼尔杰克森博士,以及提亚克
How do you know about the SGC?
你是怎么知道星门指挥部的?
I have read extensive files on all of you.
我读过你们所有人的大量资料
The question was... how?
问题是怎么办到的?
I learned to read English at the age of six. It is not difficult.
我从六岁就开始学习阅读英文 它并不困难
Russian humour.
俄♥国♥式幽默
I will tell you what I can on the way.
我将在路上告诉你们我所能说的
I was first contacted shortly after Russian satellites picked up...
我初次接触到它是在俄♥罗♥斯♥卫星监测到..
what we believed was an alien spaceship entering the atmosphere.
一艘我们认为是外星人的 飞船进入大气层之后不久
Alien spaceship, huh? About two months ago.
外星飞船,嗯? 大约两个月前
It disintegrated during entry and crashed in the Pacific.
它在返航时解体了,并坠毁在太平洋上
The Stargate was recovered after an extensive sweep of the ocean floor.
在我们对洋底进行大范围搜寻后发现了星门
During that search, one of our Foxtrot submarines went missing.
在搜索行动中,我们的一艘狐步级潜艇失踪了
You may be familiar with the incident.
你们应该对这次事故很熟悉
Not a clue.
不太清楚
I was assigned to the programme as chief science officer,...
我被任命为项目的首席科学官
second in command to Colonel Sokalov.
作为萨柯洛夫上校的副手
We've been in operation for 37 days,...
我们已经进行了37天的研究..
albeit against the wishes of certain
尽管这违背了政♥府♥中
very powerful people in the government.
一些实权派人物的愿望
What did theywanna do?
他们想干什么?
They threatened to expose the existence of your programme.
他们威胁说要揭露你们的项目
To what end?
为了什么?
To get the US to share the technology you have attained.
让美国方面分享你们得到的技术
So what stopped them? We activated our gate.
为什么他们没这么干? 我们激活了我们的星门
I convinced the military that we could benefit from our own programme...
我使军队相信我们能从自己的项目 中得益
..more than we could trust you.
比从你们那能得到的更多
Ah.
啊
How did you activate it?
你们是怎么激活它的?
We have a dialling device.
我们有一个拨号♥装置
A DHD.
一个拨号♥装置
You found the one from Giza.
你们在吉萨找到了它
It was confiscated from the Germans after the Second World War.
是二战后从德国人那里没收来的
Now I understand how you can return your people
现在我明白你们为何能让你们的人
to your gate instead of ours.
从你们的 星门返回,而不是我们的了
That makes one of us.
那解答了我们的一个疑问
Our gate superseded yours as long as the dialling device was connected.
只要拨号♥装置保持连接 我们的门就会代替你们的
We only kept it connected when we were using it to prevent any crossover.
我们只是为了避免交叉才这么干的
It required precise timing, but it worked.
这需要精确的控制时机,但它奏效了
Till now. As for the current situation,...
直到现在 至于现在的情况
l really don't know what has happened.
我真的不知道发生了什么
There has been no contact with the base since yesterday at 1200 hours.
从昨天12点开始,基地就失去了联♥系♥
Sir, we have a visual of the target runway.
长官,我们看见降落跑道了
It appears to be iced over. There's no response from the control tower.
它看起来上冻了,控制塔台没有回复
We're going to have to jump.
我们得跳伞下去
Out of the plane?
跳出飞机?
I'm going with or without you, Colonel.
不管你跳不跳,我都会跳的,上校
I suppose you expect my male bravado to kick in right about now.
我猜,你希望我的大男子主义虚荣心 会让我立刻跳出去
I've read your file. No mention of bravado, eh?
我读过关于你的记录 没提到虚荣心,嗯?
There are 47 people down there who may need our help.
下面有47个人可能需要我们的帮助
Look. You don't have to tell me what's at stake here.
听着,你没必要告诉我情况有多危急
We have seven teams off world
我们有七个小组被困在外星,
who can't get home
在我们解决你们搞出来的这个麻烦前,
till we fix what you screwed up.
他们都没法回家
Stu?
真是愚...
Gear 'em up.
把装备弄好
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表