I'm sorry. It's out of my hands, Jack.
抱歉,我也无能为力,杰克.
What does that mean? I can't discuss it.
什么意思? 我不能说.
General?
将军?
You don't understand.
你不明白.
And I won't... unless you explain it to me.
你不跟我解释我当然不明白
Two weeks ago, I was contacted by a representative of the NID.
两个星期前,一个NID的代表跟我联♥系♥.
He suggested I should become more aggressive in my policies.
他建议我的方针应该更大胆一些
They have no jurisdiction over you.
他们没权利干涉你
They wanted to gain access to offworld technology,...
他们要我帮他们获取外星科技
which they're unable to do since we shut down their side operation.
自从我们掐断了他们的秘密途径 他们就无法这么做了
You told 'em to go to hell? Of course.
你叫他们去死吧! 当然.
Then he told me, if I didn't cooperate, there would be consequences.
然后他告诉我要是我不合作的话 后果自负.
The next day, two men in plain clothes,...
第二天,两个穿着便服...
driving a black, unmarked car, picked up my granddaughters at school.
开着一辆没有标志的黑色汽车的人 从学校接走了我的孙女们.
I don't believe it. They took them for a ride,...
我真不敢相信. 他们带她们兜了会风..
then brought them home. The girls were fine, but I got the message.
然后送她们回了家. 孩子们都没事,但我明白是怎么回事了.
We're talking about an organisation as powerful as the CIA.
这是个和中♥央♥情报局一样神通广大的组织.
These people are above the law. I can't protect my family 24 hours a day.
这些人凌驾于法律之上. 我没办法一天24小时保护我的家人.
I had no choice.
我别无选择.
Of course not.
当然没有.
Don't get yourself into trouble over this, Jack.
你别惹祸上身,杰克.
You know me, sir.
你了解我,长官.
Jack O'Neill.
杰克 欧尼尔.
What a pleasant surprise.
真是个惊喜啊.
At ease.
稍息.
How are things progressing, Major?
进展如何了,少校?
The hardware's almost ready.
硬件基本就绪了,
But it's the ratio of naqahdah to lithium hydride.
不过问题出在那夸达和氢化锂的比例上
We don't have enough weapons-grade material
按照我的计算,我们没有足够的武器级那夸达
to complete the bomb.
来完成炸♥弹♥.
Then we'll have to get some more.
那我们只需去多弄一些.
We're talking about refined naqahdah.
长官,我们说的是精化那夸达.
It's extremely rare. Not on P3S452.
那非常稀少. P3S452上可不少.
That planet is a Goa'uld stronghold. I realise that.
长官,那个星球是勾阿呜的基地 我知道.
I'm confident a well-armed strike force can get the job done.
但我相信一支装备精良的突击队能完成任务.
Nice of you to come by. I don't get a lot of visitors.
你能来太好了,没什么人会来看我
I find that hard to believe.
这可令人难以置信.
In my line of work, people don't stick by you through thick and thin.
与我共事的人可不会共患难
Most of my associates are busy trying to forget they ever knew me.
我的大多数同事唯恐不能和我脱离干系
Your former associates are why I'm here.
你的前同事正是我来此的原因.
They're causing some problems for a friend of mine.
他们在找我一个朋友的麻烦.
General Hammond.
哈蒙德将军.
What do you know? Why should I tell you?
你知道些什么? 为什么我要告诉你?
Because I can help you.
因为我能帮你.
I've been convicted of treason. What can you do?
我犯的是叛国罪, 你能做什么?
Air Force One and I go way back.
空军一号♥,我有老交情
I suppose I'll have to trust you. I wasn't gonna say it.
我猜我不得不相信你. 我可不会这么说.
It's very simple.
其实很简单,
When you shut down the offworld operation with the second gate
在你们切断了第二个星门的外界往来的同时
you cut off the NID's access to alien technology.
你们也切断了NID获得外星科技的途径.
So they sent you to work for the Russians.
于是他们就送你去跟俄♥国♥人合作.
The Pentagon made the Russians deep-six their gate...
五角大楼迫使俄♥国♥人放弃他们得到的星门.
in exchange for continued sharing of information and technology.
他们以继续分享信息和科技来作为交换
We have the only operational gate. Exactly.
唯一能运作的星门在我们手上. 正是.
The NID thinks Hammond and the policies of the Stargate programme
NID认为哈蒙德和他管理星门指挥部的政策
are too soft.
过于温和.
So this Bauer guy is part of it?
所以这个叫鲍尔的家伙也是他们的人?
Truth is, I don't know. I been out of the loop for a little while.
说实话,我不知道 我离开这个圈子有一阵子了.
But it's possible he's just a patsy,...
不过很可能他只是替罪羊
unwillingly manoeuvred into position because he's got the right mentality.
因为他的立场正确,所以不知情地 坐上了这个位子
All sounds so cloak-and-daggery.
听起来像是间谍小说.
They're a special ops, Colonel Jack.
你也隶属于特别部队,杰克上校.
Why do you pretend to smell like roses?
为什么总要装成清白无辜的样子?
Hey! I never threatened a two-star general by kidnapping his grandkids.
嗨!我可从来没绑♥架♥一个二星将军的 孙女去威胁他.
Don't pretend to be so naive, either.
也别装出一付天真♥相♥
How do I get him to back off?
我要怎么做让他们滚蛋?
You really wanna play in my sandbox?
你真的想玩我的游戏,杰克?
Tell me what I have to do. Quid pro quo, Jack.
告诉我我该怎么做. 相应的报酬,杰克.
You're facing the death penalty.
你面临着死刑,
The best I can do is put in a good word,...
我最多能帮你说些好话.
maybe recommend they commute your sentence to life.
或许可以让他们免除你的死刑
You'll have to do a lot more than that.
这可远远不够
I can get you the information you need.
我能帮你弄到你需要的消息.
Names. Proof of certain influential people's involvement with the NID.
那些涉及到NID的大人物的姓名以及证据.
Keep talkin'. My word is useless.
继续说. 我的话不作数.
You want hard evidence,
你想要确凿证据,
you're gonna have to get me outta here for a few days.
你就得让我离开这里几天.
Are you nuts?
你疯了?
Do you know how many strings I'd have to pull to make that happen?
你知道我要找多少关系才能办到这事?
One big one.
一个举足轻重的足矣.
I know you're prepared to do it, Jack, or you wouldn't be here.
我知道你打算这么做了, 否则你不会来这里.
I won't bother to say "You can trust me."
我可不会说"你可以相信我"之类的话.
(Stargate alarm)
(星门警报)
Receiving transmission, sir. It's SG-3's iris code.
收到信♥号♥♥,长官. 是SG-3的虹膜密♥码♥.
Open the iris.
打开虹膜.
Where's Major Wade?
韦德少校呢?
Dead.
死了.
What happened? We met heavy resistance.
怎么回事? 我们遇到了强烈抵抗.
Lieutenant Morrison gave cover fire... What about the naqahdah?
莫里森上尉负责火力掩护. 那夸达呢?
I believe I secured a sufficient amount. Excellent.
我相信我保住了足够的量. 好极了.
You can give me your full briefing later.
迟些给我完整的任务简报.
(medic) I've stopped the bleeding. Get him to the infirmary.
我们已经止住了血,把他送去医务室.
Have you heard of IKEA?
你听说过"宜家家居"吗?
You ought to feel privileged, Jack. No one,
你应该觉得庆幸,杰克,没有人,
not even the NID, knows about this place.
甚至连NID都不知道这个地方.
"Charles Bliss"?
"Charles Bliss"?
Now you know one of a hundred names I go by.
这是我上百个化名中的一个.
I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out?
看来你在采用著名的啤酒芥末瘦身法, 对你有效吗?
No, thanks.
不,谢了.
If anyone tries to boot the computer up without this disk,
如果任何人不用这张磁盘就想启动电脑的话
the whole thing fries.
里面的所有数据都会销毁
What are you doin'? Accessing NID files on the lnternet.
你在干嘛? 通过英特网进入NID的档案.
On the lnternet? The organisation is made up of cells.
在英特网上? 这个组织是由多个机构组成的.
They communicate with each other by accessing bulletin boards on line.
他们利用网上的公告栏互相联♥系♥.
Information is deposited on
信息存放在若干个有防火墙保护的
any number of firewall-protected floating servers
非固定服务器内
and accessed using decoding software and passwords.
需要使用解密软件及正确的密♥码♥才能进入
Yada-yada, blah-blah. Why'd we have to come here for this?
呀哈呀哈,布拉布拉 为什么我们非得到这儿来干这事?
Because the decoding software happens to be on this computer.
因为解密软件正好就在这台电脑上.
They've deactivated my password. There's a shocker(!)
他们取消了我的密♥码♥. 哦,真让人吃惊
I'll try to hack in through the back door.
我试试从后门入侵.
The naqahdah from P3S-452
我们从P3S-452取得的那夸达
has been successfully incorporated into the device.
已经成功加入装置里了,长官.
I'm glad to hear it.
很高兴听到这个消息.
Here's the test site.
这里是实验基地.
This planet has plant and animal life. Yes.
这个星球适合动植物生存. 对.
But the aerial survey shows no signs of habitation
不过空中搜索显示
within 50 miles of the gate.
在星门半径50哩内没有人烟.
That may not be good enough.
这可能不够.
I'll need some time to run some simulations.
我还需要点时间运行模拟程序.
We've never done this before
长官,我们以前从没做过这类东西,
and I'm not sure how destructive this device will be.
我不能完全确定这个装置的威力有多大.
Major, the whole point of the experiment is to determine...
少校,实验的重点就是...
how destructive the device will be.
测试这个装置的威力大小.
Request denied.
要求驳回.
But sir... Proceed with the preparations.
但长官... 继续准备.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Jack...
杰克...
Once you get the information to link key names to the NID,
等你拿到跟NID有关的人名后
what will you do?
你要怎么做?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表