which indicate he could be a subspecies, possibly a juvenile.
这表明他可能是亚种,或者是发育未完全
Grrrr!
吼...啊!
Shut up? Grr!
闭嘴? 啊!
I understood that.
我懂了
We're communicating.
我们正在沟通
Cha...
Cha...
Ka...
Ka...
Cha...
Cha...
Ka...
Ka...
Cha...
Cha...
Ka...
Ka...
Cha...
Cha...
Ka...
Ka...
Chaka.
Chaka.
Is that what you call yourself? Chaka?
那是你的名字吗?Chaka?
Daniel. I'm Daniel.
丹尼尔,我叫丹尼尔
Chaka's something else?
Chaka是别的东西?
Chaka is the moons?
Chaka是月亮吗?
This is some sort of moon chant?
这是种月亮的颂歌♥?
The moons coming into alignment?
月亮将要重合?
Grrrr!
吼...啊!
Moon chant. What was I thinking?
月亮的颂歌♥,我在想什么啊?
Shesh! Shesh?
Shesh! Shesh?
"Shesh." What is that? Chaka ke ka?
"Shesh",那是什么? Chaka ke ka?
Shesh!
Shesh!
Chaka ke ka. UAV.
Chaka ke ka 无人机
UAV. This is my friends looking for me.
无人机..,那是我的朋友在找我
Shesh!
Shesh!
You're frightened?
你被吓着了,,,
It's OK. It won't hurt you.
没关系,它不会伤害你的
It won't hurt you.
它不会伤害你的
Sierra Golf one-one-niner. This is Sierra Golf one-niner.
SG-11,这里是SG-1
Come in.
请回答
We're somewhere on your six, joining the search.
我们在你们的后方加入搜寻
Do you read?
听到了吗?
Where the hell's Hawkins?
该死的霍金斯跑哪去了?
UAV will have run out of fuel by now.
无人机现在应该用完燃料了
Maybe an Unas got him.
也许乌纳斯抓到他了
Hey!
嘿!
Water.
水
Need water.
我需要水
Grrrr!
吼...啊!
Ke ka!
Ke ka!
OK.
好
Dead. "Ke ka" means dead?
死,"Ke ka"意思是死?
Danger?
危险?
OK, "ka" means no.
好,"ka"是不的意思
Right. I won't do that again.
好,我不会再这么做了
Loder was killed over there.
洛德在那边被杀的
He appears to have been killed by a being of great strength.
他显然是被强有力的生物所杀
What was Loder doing?
洛德当时在干什么?
Packing up fossilised Goa'uld for transport back to Earth.
打包勾阿呜化石准备运回地球
You weren't doing anything that would've provoked an attack?
你们没做什么可能引起攻击的事吗?
I don't know.
我...我不知道
Rothman, I'm so glad you came. OK, then. No, I doubt it very much.
罗斯曼,我真高兴你来了 好吧,没有,我很怀疑
We've been here three weeks,
你瞧,我们在这儿挖掘了三个星期
doing just what Loder's been doing for three weeks.
这三个星期都在做洛德所做的事
Look at this. They got off a helluva lot of shots.
瞧瞧这个 他们开了好多枪
Our theory appears to be correct.
我们的猜测是对的,欧尼尔
The shape of these footprints is consistent with that of an Unas.
这些脚印的步幅、宽度和形状 都和乌纳斯一致
Can you track it? Indeed.
你能追踪它吗? 当然
(Pierce) Colonel O'Neill!
欧尼尔上校!
I found him just standing there, staring off into space.
我们发现他站在那儿 呆呆的看着天空
Colonel.
上校
Where's the rest of your men?
你的部下呢?
We were attacked. Sanchez is dead for sure.
我们受到攻击 我确信桑切斯已经死了
I don't know what happened after that. We got split up.
我不知道后来发生了什么事 我们失散了
I was hopin' some of them might've made it back.
我希望他们有人能够回来
Oh, God. Major, we've been trying to contact you.
噢,天啊 少校,我们过去几个钟头一直在试着联络你
My men are dead, aren't they?
我的人死了,是吗?
Look, Hawkins.
听着,霍金斯
We can't spare anybody to take you to the Stargate.
我没有人手可以带你回星门
You'll have to stick with us.
你得跟我们待在一起
Can you do that? Whatever you say, sir.
你办得到吗? 你怎么说都行,长官
Let's move out.
我们出发吧!
Sir... I think we should rest.
长官,我想我们该休息了
All right, go to ground. Boots on, no fire.
好吧,卸下装备,保持警觉,不准生火
I'll take first watch.
我值第一班
Is this your cave? Your cave?
这是你的山洞吗?...你的山洞?
It's nice.
还不错
"Nan" is... is Goa'uld? It's a symbiote?
"Nan"是勾阿呜?是共生体?
Nan? Grrrr!
Nan? 吼!
"Eat". "Nan" is "eat".
"吃","Nan"是"吃"
Of course.
当然了
No, you know, if I am the main course,
不,你知道,如果我是主菜
I'd rather you fill up on the appetisers.
我宁愿你吃开胃菜吃到饱
So, no.
所以,不
Right. Yes.
对,呃
"Toss the Symbiote Head". That's very, very popular.
"投掷共生体的脑袋" 那非常,非常受欢迎
Very, very interesting. Yes, all the kids are doing this.
非常,非常有趣 对,所有的孩子们都这么干
Uh-oh! Look out!
噢,小心!
In the fire. But...
掉进火里了...不过
Don't say "ka" till you've tried it.
在你试吃之前不该说"ka"
Mmm.
呣~
Mmm.
呣~
It's funny. I met my father-in-law like this.
真有趣 我遇到我岳父的时候也是这样
Yeah. Like that.
对,就像这样
(whispers) Rothman! Mmm?
罗斯曼! 嗯?
What?
什么?
Colonel?
上校?
Did you notice anything weird about Hawkins?
你有没有注意到霍金斯有点怪怪的?
Weird? Different.
怪怪的? 不一样
Different? Odd.
不一样? 古怪
Odd? Rothman!
古怪? 罗斯曼!
I'm still not awake yet, Colonel. I'm sorry.
噢,我还没清醒,上校 抱歉
Well, you work with him.
你跟他一起工作
Just tell me if you notice anything out of the ordinary.
如果你注意到他有不对劲的地方就告诉我
He seems like... Hawkins. That's the way he is.
他看起来就像是...霍金斯 我是说,他就那个样子
Are you sure? No. It's not my thing.
你确定? 不,那不是我的强项
What isn't? People.
什么不是!? 观察人
With a million-year-old fossil, I know what it had for breakfast.
给我一块一百万年的化石 我能告诉你它早餐吃了什么
But I'm not too good at people.
但我看人不太行
They're too recent.
他们的年代太短了
I'm in a cave.
我在一个山洞里
There are crude drawings. Pictographs.
这儿有粗糙的绘画和象形文字
The Unas seems to comprehend Goa'uld symbiote species structure,...
乌纳斯好像了解勾阿呜共生体的结构...
as well as their ability to blend.
以及它们侵入宿主的能力
The Unas who were taken over figured out
显然那些成为宿主的乌纳斯
how to work the Stargate and left...
知道如何使用星门并离开了
Why not all of them?
为什么不是他们所有人呢?
This Unas wears a strange, bony neckpiece.
这个乌纳斯戴着奇怪的骨制项链
At first I thought it was ornamental,
起先我以为那纯粹是装饰用的
but now I suspect it serves as a safeguard...
但现在我想它一定是种保护装置...
to protect against symbiotes penetrating the neck.
以避免被共生体穿过颈部.
Some of the aboriginal Unas must have realised...
一些土生的乌纳斯一定是认识到...
their kind were being taken over,
他们的种族在被寄生
and taken refuge in these caves.
所以躲到这些洞穴里来避难
This is a rite of passage.
这是某种仪式
There are parallels in Earth culture.
类似于地球上的某些文明
For example, the Massai warriors of Africa...
例如非洲的马赛族人...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表