Maybe that's why you didn't tell us the light was dangerous.
我想这是你不告诉我们 那光有多危险的缘故.
No. It's OK. I'm not mad.
不是. 没关系.我不生气.
That's not why.
不是那原因.
What's wrong? Oh...
怎么啦? 喔...
We're going through that withdrawal thing again.
我们又开始经历断瘾症状了.
I felt fine the whole time you were gone.
你们不在的时候我觉得很好啊.
Actually, sir, I'm starting to feel myself again.
事实上,长官,我觉得我又恢复正常了.
Me too. What's goin' on?
我也是.怎么回事?
Well, something other than that light must be affecting us.
除了光之外一定还有别的东西影响我们.
And we must remain in close proximity.
那我们必须留在附近.
So not only are we stuck here, we're...
所以我们不只是困在这里...
We're stuck here.
我们被困在这里了.
Well, it's sure not as much fun to look at with the light off.
那光被关掉后显然就没什么东西好看了.
I feel no compulsion to remain here.
我不觉得非得要待在这里.
Sir, I think you may be onto something.
长官,我想你也许说到点子上了.
How's that? The light isn't affecting our minds.
怎么说? 那光并没有影响我们的思维.
It just takes advantage of the altered state of our brain chemistry.
它只是设计用来改变大脑内的化学物质状态.
So... entertainment? Well, probably more than that.
那么...是娱乐表演? 可能还不止.
The colour and light interaction probably triggers the chemical responses.
色彩和光线与我们视神经的互动 也许触发了化学反应.
But it's not the cause of the imbalance. What is the cause?
但它不是导致失调的直接原因. 那是什么造成的?
There must be a device emitting energy or radiation...
这里一定有个隐藏装置...
that we can't detect with our instruments.
放射出我们的仪器监测不到的能量或辐射.
All right, Loran.
好了,劳兰.
Why doesn't this room seem to affect you?
为什么这房♥间看来对你没影响?
I'm too young.
我太小了.
How do you know that? My father told me.
你怎么知道的? 我父亲告诉我的.
It is possible this place only affects an adult physiology.
可能这地方只影响成人的生理.
Fraiser said he's as addicted as we are.
弗雷泽说他和我们一样上瘾了
She's right. The light didn't have any effect on me.
她是对的, 那光对我完全没影响.
Then what'd it do to your parents?
那它对你父母呢?
We need to know what this thing does.
我们需要知道这东西干了些什么
When they get back, they'll explain.
等他们回来后会解释的.
They're not coming back!
他们不会回来了!你很清楚.
They are. Somebody buried those bodies!
他们会. 有人埋了那些尸体!
Now, how do you shut that thing off?
现在把这这东西关掉如何?
Figure that thing out. Yes, sir.
想办法搞定. 是,长官.
Hey.
嘿.
I'm sorry.
对不起.
Nice picture. Your parents?
很棒的照片,是你父母?
I killed them.
我杀了他们.
You did?
你?
I find that...
我觉得那...
What happened?
出了什么事?
When we found this place...
当我们发现了这地方...
all they would do was stare at that light.
他们只是整天盯着那光看.
All day.
整天.
The light didn't affect me. My father said it was because I was too young.
那光并不影响我, 我父亲说是因为我太小的缘故.
But they didn't let me in the light room anyway.
不过他们也不准我进那房♥间
I told them to stop every day.
我每天都叫他们停下来.
But they'd just tell me to bring them things.
但他们只是叫我带东西过去.
OK. So you did that.
好,所以你就照办.
And?
然后呢?
One day I stopped.
有一天我不干了.
It was days before their hunger was stronger than the light.
过了几天他们对食物的渴求才胜过了光.
Then they came out looking for me, looking for food.
然后他们出来找我和食物.
And I snuck into the light room.
我就溜进那房♥间.
And I turned it off.
然后把它关了.
Not just the light. Everything.
不只是光,所有东西.
I didn't know that it would hurt them. I just wanted to go home.
我不知道这会伤害他们, 我只是想回家.
Hey. It's not your fault.
嘿,这不是你的错.
They died because of me.
他们是因为我才死的.
They were screaming, they ran outside, they didn't make any sense.
他们尖叫, 他们跑到外面,他们疯了.
So I did. I turned it back on.
所以我去把它重新打开.
But they were already in the water.
可是他们已经下了水.
So far.
好远.
And they just kept on going. They just kept going.
可他们只是向前走, 只是向前走.
I screamed at them "I turned it back on!" But they just kept going.
我对他们喊"我把它打开了!" 但他们只是向前走.
And then they were gone.
然后不见了.
The next day I found them on the shore.
第二天我在岸边发现他们.
Loran...
劳兰...
You were trying to help them. You were trying to free them from something.
你是想帮助他们, 你只是想让他们解脱出来
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错.
I miss them.
我好想他们.
I know.
我知道.
What you got? We think we can turn it off.
你们发现什么了? 我想我们能关掉它了.
Don't let them.
别让他们关掉它.
You'll die, like my parents.
不然你们会像我父母一样死掉.
If we shut it off, cold turkey. Loran is right.
劳兰是对的,如果我们一下子将它关掉,
We'd go into withdrawal again.
我们会再次进入断瘾状态.
But Teal'c and Daniel have translated some writing, sir,...
不过提亚克和丹尼尔译出了 这里面的一些文字,长官
and we think it was designed to be turned down incrementally.
我们认为它是被设计为逐步关闭的.
The Goa'uld who used this place needed human slaves
使用这地方的勾阿呜在这里面时
to tend to their needs.
需要驱使人类奴隶来满足他们的需要.
We've already taken it down a notch without any harm.
我们已经把它降低了一个刻度 并没有受到任何不良影响.
Within three weeks, your brain chemistry will return to normal.
在两三周内,你们脑内的 化学物质水平就会恢复正常.
You may then return home.
那时你们就能回家了.
So three weeks in a palace by the beach.
所以要在这个海滨宫殿待上三周?
Teal'c, you don't have to stay.
提亚克,你不必留下,
Why don't you let Hammond know what's goin' on?
你何不回去告诉哈蒙德这里的状况?
Very well.
好的.
And then you'll leave. I think we all will. Right?
然后你们会离开? 我想我们全都要走,对吗?
Yeah. He should return to normal with the rest of us.
对,他应该会跟我们一样恢复正常.
I can go with you?
什么?我可以跟你们一起走?
Sure.
当然.
Come on. Let's go see Teal'c off.
来吧,我们去看提亚克出发.
Do you like ice cream? What's ice cream?
你喜欢冰淇淋吗? 什么是冰淇淋?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表