It would appear this weapon is ineffective.
这武器似乎没用.
Oh, hello.
哦,喂.
Sam, you're gonna wanna take a look at this.
山姆,你会想看看这个的.
Whoa. That's quite a collection.
哇,好多收藏.
Tranquillisers, antidepressants, antipsychotics...
镇静剂,抗抑制剂,抗精神病药.
Looks like he was being treated for a number of psychiatric problems.
看来我们这位朋友接受了好几项精神 方面的治疗.
Yeah. Why doesn't that surprise me?
对...为什么我一点都不觉得奇怪呢?
Marty, we've been walkin' around for half an hour.
马蒂,我们已经在这附近晃了半个钟头了.
I don't understand it. The clearing where I landed
我不懂. 我降落的空地
should be round here somewhere.
应该在附近啊.
How do you lose a spaceship?
你怎么会弄丢了太空船?
Well, my memory isn't so good. Sometimes I get a little confused.
唔,我的记忆不是很好. 有时候我会有点迷惑
I think it might be the medication. Well, there you go.
我想可能是药物的关系. 是啊,你说到点子上了.
Listen. I'm goin' back to the car.
嘿,听着,我要回车上去了.
No, wait! You can't. Please. It's around here, I know it is.
不!等一下!你不能这样. 拜托,它就在这附近,我知道它在.
Marty, listen! There is no spaceship. You're not an alien.
马蒂,听我说! 这里没有太空船,你也不是外星人.
You don't understand! I get that a lot.
你不明白! 我很明白了.
Come on. I'll drive you back to town.
来吧,我载你回城里.
Find anything? Oh, yeah. It's a diary. Take a look at this.
找到什么了吗? 是的,有本日记,瞧瞧
"April 12th. Someone's been going through my garbage.
"4月12日,有人动了我的东西,
Suspect CIA."
可能是中♥央♥情报局,必须采取防范措施."
"May 2nd. Comb missing.
"5月2日,梳子不见了,
Suspect CIA stole it to acquire genetic identification."
可能是被中♥央♥情报局偷去采取基因样本."
"June 26th. Comb found behind dresser.
"6月26日,在衣橱后面发现梳子,
Disposed of it in case of tampering."
把它扔掉以防止被动了手脚."
"Bought new comb, 39 cents at Shop-More."
"在超♥市♥买♥♥了个39分钱的新梳子."
I'm telling you, this is a complete waste of time.
要我说这根本是在浪费时间.
This guy's got paranoid delusions.
这家伙有妄想症.
What've we got?
有什么情况?
Activity in the house.
房♥里有人在动.
Looks like Martin's got visitors.
看来马丁有客人.
That's not all. See the big guy?
不只这样.看到这个大块头了吗?
Watch what happens when I go to thermal scan.
看看我用热扫描仪发现了什么.
Definitely not human.
绝对不是人类.
Come in. Sir...
进来. 长官
I have the results of the tests done on the medication from Martin's house.
这是卡特少校从马丁家拿来的药物的 检测报告.
That was fast. Preliminary analysis done in Montana.
很快嘛. 初步分♥析♥是在蒙大拿的一个实验室完成的.
There are some anomalies. Meaning?
他们把它传真过来,发现有些异常. 什么意思?
Several unidentifiable chemicals were present.
有几种无法辨认的化学物质存在.
I believe that the drugs may have been tampered with.
我相信这些药可能被动过手脚.
For what purpose? I can't say.
出于什么目的呢? 我不知道.
For all we know, the medication may be the cause of his delusions.
据我所知, 可能就是这些药使他产生了幻觉.
I'll mention that to Colonel O'Neill.
我会把情况告诉欧尼尔上校的.
The psychiatrist's name is on the label.
标签上有开处方的精神病医生的姓名.
Your phone call piqued my curiosity.
我得说你们的电♥话♥让我很好奇.
I don't often get requests for information from the military.
我可不常被军方要求提供资料.
Well, this concerns a particular patient of yours. Martin Lloyd?
这事关系到你的一个精神病人,马丁 罗伊德
I see. Of course you understand that doctor-patient privilege...
噢,明白了.你们当然知道医患间的保密条款
prohibits me from discussing clients.
禁止我泄露患者的病史
This is a matter of national security, Dr Tanner.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥,坦纳医生.
That privilege doesn't exist in this case.
保密条款在这里不适用
National security, involving Martin? I find that hard to believe.
马丁跟国♥家♥安♥全♥有关? 我觉得这难以置信.
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说?
Let's put it this way. People like Martin sometimes compensate...
换个方式说吧, 像马丁这样的人由于觉得自己无足轻重,
for feelings of insignificance by creating elaborate fantasies
往往会虚构出某种不可思议的缜密幻想
in which they are the centre and focus of all attention.
在幻想中他们充当着整个事件的核心人物.
Though usually harmless,
这些人通常无害,
they often try and draw others into their delusions.
不过他们常会把别人拉进他们的错觉中.
That's what's happened here.
这就是现在发生的事情.
(rumbling)
(隆隆声)
(man hums)
(哼哼声)
(clunk)
(咕隆咚)
(rumbling dies down)
(隆隆声逐渐消失)
(knock at door) Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校?
Colonel O'Neill, are you in there?
欧尼尔上校,你在里面吗?
Martin? Please, I have to see you.
马丁? 求你了,我必须要见到你.
So good you're here. You have no idea what's...
噢,好极了,你在这里. 你根本不知道...
Who's he? Uh, my friend. Murray.
他是谁? 呃.我的朋友,默里.
You trust him? Oh, yeah.
你信任他吗? 噢,是的.
I guess it's OK for me, then. Good. Glad you're comfortable.
那我想我也可以. 好,真高兴你能放松.
Don't you wanna know how I found you?
你不想知道我是怎么找到你的吗?
Uh... OK.
呃,好吧.
I noticed in your car there was a map
我注意到你车里有一张
from the Sleep-Rite motel chain.
SLEEP-RITE连锁汽车旅馆的地图.
I checked every one in town. There's two.
我查遍了城里的每家店. 这里有两家.
I'm surprised a man in your position
我很惊讶像你这样的人
wouldn't do more to maintain your cover.
竟然不采取更多的防范措施掩藏你的行踪.
Marty, I'm not undercover.
马蒂,我不需要隐藏什么!
You think I'm makin' this all up. Look at this.
你认为这一切都是我编出来的, 瞧瞧这个.
Yes... It all makes sense now(!)
是啊,这真是有用
I leaned it against the inside of my door.
我把这个撑在我家门里面.
When I got home it was on the ground, meaning someone was there.
我回家的时候,它倒在地上. 这表示有人进去过.
If you prop it up against the inside of the door, how do you get out?
如果你把它撑在你门的里面, 你又是怎么出门的?
Through the window. Think I'm so stupid I go out my own front door?
从窗子啊! 你以为我笨到从自己的前门出去吗?
So you leave the window unlocked?
所以你没锁上窗子?
Yeah. But I put a hair on the windowsill.
是的.不过我在窗台里面放了一根头发.
Now if that's gone when I get back... Marty...
如果我回去的时候它不见了就... 马蒂
The point is someone was there! They're after me.
问题是有人去过那儿了! 他们在追踪我.
You have to help me. Please. I'm running out of time.
你得帮帮我,拜托! 我没有时间了!
What do you want? I wanna go home.
你要怎样? 我要回家.
You have to take me through the Stargate.
你必须带我穿过星际之门.
Martin may be delusional,
坦纳医生,也许马丁真的产生了错觉.
but there are still some unanswered questions here.
但还是有些问题无法解释.
Such as? Well, he's taking a lot of medication.
比如呢? 他似乎服用大量的药物.
No more than necessary. Doxepin, haloperidol,...
没有超出必须用量. 多塞平,氟哌啶醇...
perphenazine, lithium, Valium Major, please.
奋乃静,锂盐类,安定(都是药物) 少校,拜托.
I don't have time to discuss the benefits of psychopharmacology.
我没时间讨论精神病药理学.
This interview is over.
这次会谈结束了.
Dr Tanner, we obtained
坦纳医生,我们获得了
samples of Martin's medication and ran an analysis.
马丁服用的 药物样本并做了分♥析♥.
Apparently the drugs have been laced with indeterminate chemicals.
显然这些药中含有一些未知的化学成分.
That's absurd. It must be some mistake. The tests were very thorough.
真荒谬!肯定是分♥析♥出错了. 测试做得非常仔细.
I just write the prescriptions. I don't make the drugs.
我对此一无所知. 我只是开处方,药又不是我生产的.
We're not accusing you of anything. We're just looking for answers.
我们并未归罪于你,我们只是寻求答案.
You realise this investigation will only fuel Martin's paranoia.
你们知道此类调查只会加深马丁的妄想吗?
We don't have a choice.
我们没有选择.
And we are gonna get to the bottom of this with or without your help.
不管你帮不帮忙,我们都会找出真♥相♥的.
I... don't know what else I can tell you.
我不知道还有什么可以告诉你们的.
Does he have any friends or relatives we can contact? Anyone else?
他有没有我们能联♥系♥到的朋友,亲戚? 或者其他什么人?
This is his work address.
这是他上班的地址.
It's the best I can do.
我只能做这么多了.
I knew it would come to this. They're gonna do tests on me,...
我就知道会变成这样. 他们会拿我作试验.
then dissect me like one of those demented school biology experiments!
他们会像在高中生物实验课上那样解剖我.
Marty, take it easy. I wanna go home.
马蒂,放松点. 我想要回家.
Sit!
坐下来!
You gotta relax. Nobody's gonna do anything to you, I promise.
你得放轻! 没有人会对你怎样的,我保证!
Now if, and I stress the word if, there is such a thing,...
现在如果,我强调是"如果"真的有这样的事
what makes you think your way home is through this Stargate?
是什么理由让你认为要穿过星门才能回家?
I...
我...
I don't know. I, uh... I get these ideas. Flashes.
我...我不知道. 我就是有这些想法,灵光乍现.
It's a little confusing, actually.
事实上有点混乱...
I don't even know for sure why I wanna go.
我甚至不确定为什么我要去.
It's just... a feeling. Like I'm somebodythere.
那只是...一种感觉. 似乎我是属于那里的.
Like there's something important for me to do there,...
就像,像那里有重要的事要我去做...
more important than anything I do here.
比我在这里的任何事都重要.
Can I have a glass of water?
我可以要一杯水吗?
Yeah.
可以.
Let me see those.
给我看看.
You should go easy on this.
你应该少吃点这些玩意儿.
But... Just for a while. Trust me.
可是... 一下子就好,相信我.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表