Target has been eliminated.
目标已被消灭.
Very effective. Everyone here is quite impressed.
立竿见影 给这里的每个人留下了深刻印象
Let's hope the Russians are.
希望俄♥国♥人也一样.
We predicted they would launch more anti-satellite weapons.
我们当初预计他们下一步会发射更多 反卫星武器
That's exactly what they're doing.
他们正在这么做
I'm sure they're moving rockets into position as we speak.
我相信在我们说话的同时他们正在移♥动♥ 更多火箭就位
And your next step? We'll prepare a proportional response.
您下一步准备怎么做? 我们准备给于相应的回应.
I'm recommending we take out theirlaunch site.
我建议攻击他们的发射点.
Well, this is all leading to a full-scale nuclear attack, isn't it?
这会导致全面的核武器攻击,不是吗?
Unless we comply with their demands, yes. That would be a high probability.
除非我们按他们的要求去做, 是的,可能性非常大
Shouldn't we just nip this in the bud?
我们不该将之扼杀在萌芽状态中吗?
Given ourability to defend ourselves, we don't see the need tojump the gun.
既然我们有能力保护自己了 我们不见得要刀枪相见
The president is rethinking ourposition on unilateral control ofthe system.
总统正在重新考虑单方面控制此系统的立场
I see.
我明白了.
What are you doing?
杰克森博士,你要干什么?
The president is failing to overcome...
正如我所猜想的,总统显然..
a lack of necessary leadership abilities.
缺乏必需的领导能力,
So I'm preventing a global nuclear war.
所以我必须要插手 来阻止一场全球性的核战争
You shouldn't be able to do this. You can't do this.
你应该没有这个权限,你不能这样做
I've already done this. This bunker is well protected.
我已经这么做了,这个掩体的防护很周全
Don't think about attacking.
想都不要想用巡航导弹攻击我们
DrJackson!
杰克森博士!
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've had enough of that guy.
不知道你们怎么想的,可我是受够这群家伙了
Daniel, what are you doing?
丹尼尔,你在干嘛?
Proportional response makes sense when the field is even.
讨价还价只有在双方势均力敌的时候才有意义
We have an advantage.
现在我们占有绝对优势
The problem is the other side just doesn't realise how wide the gap is.
问题在于对方根本不知道差距有多大
What they really need is a visual aid. AG system targeting Moscow.
看来得给他们上一课了 AG系统瞄准莫斯科
Daniel. Don't worry.
丹尼尔. 别担心.
There's no threat of residual radiation. It's quick and clean.
不会有残余的辐射散布的 会很快很干净
Like cutting your enemy's heart out with a scalpel.
就像用解剖刀挖出敌人的心脏一样
Didn't you think it was a little strange
你就不觉得奇怪吗?
you got through security with a loaded gun?
你能带着一把上膛的枪通过安检.
A little.
有点
You never were that bright.
你总是不太聪明
No.
也许
Daniel, think about one thing before you do this.
丹尼尔,在你这么做前想一想
We never proved that kid was a Harsesis.
我们从来都没证实那孩子是哈塞西瑟斯.
What are you talking about? Everything he put in your head.
你在说什么? 他灌输到你脑子里的一切
The Goa'uld have used mind control before.
勾阿呜之前用过思维控制的手段.
You think this is a Goa'uld plot to
你认为这是勾阿呜精心策划的阴谋,
get me to destroy the world?
让我来摧毁整个世界?
We've seen 'em use kids too.
我们也曾见过他们利用小孩子.
Use Shifu to put stuff in my head
利用师♥傅♥把一堆东西灌输到我脑子里
in order to get me to build the weapons,...
让我造出这些武器..
only to eventually turn them on Earth? It's possible.
最终只是为了用它们攻击地球? 有可能
There's only one flaw in that theory.
你的理论只有一个漏洞..
You're assuming this is not what I wanted all along.
你所设想的始终和我所想的不一样.
Don't. Don't.
不要.不要.
System is firing.
系统正在开火.
Target has been eliminated.
目标已被消灭.
Still nothin'? No.
还是没有任何变化? 没有.
There's nothing physically wrong with him. Nothing I can find.
他的身体很健康,我没找到任何问题.
Except for the fact that he's in a coma. It's not really a coma.
除了他一直昏迷不醒 这不是真的昏迷
He still has rapid eye movement.
他的眼球还在快速转动. (注:这是人做梦时的现象)
The fact is... he may not be the Harsesis at all.
事实上他可能根本不是哈塞西瑟斯.
Are you saying this could be some sort of Goa'uld trick?
你说这可能是勾阿呜的某种诡计?
As we have seen, the Goa'uld are not above using human children as weapons.
据我们所知, 勾阿呜没有拿人类孩子当成武器过.
Well, all Shifu would say is that he is teaching Daniel.
师♥傅♥要说的一切都教给丹尼尔了.
So, what do we do?
那我们能做些什么?
As you know, the Zatarc detector's original purpose
你们也知道,贼踏克探测仪的最初目的
was to detect deception.
是用于测谎.
We could at least determine whether the boy is actually Harsesis,...
我们至少可以知道这男孩是不是真的 哈塞西瑟斯...
and maybe what he did to Dr Jackson.
或许能知道他对杰克森博士做了些什么.
Basically a lie detector test.
就是个测谎试验.
No harm would come to him. And what?
他不会受到伤害的 什么?
Just hope he doesn't explode in the meantime?
只能希望他不会在此期间自爆?
Hope he really is who he says he is.
希望他真的如他所说一样.
And maybe help Dr Jackson.
或许能帮到杰克森博士.
It's just a precaution.
这只是个防范措施.
I had this done to me once, and I had to wear them too.
我做过一次这个测试,也戴着这些东西
The mind is always free.
思想永远是自♥由♥的.
This will hurt a little. After that I promise you will feel no pain.
这会有点疼,之后你不会感到任何疼痛了
I will merely ask you some questions.
我只是要问你一些问题
Questions are plentiful. Answers are few.
问题很多,答案很少.
I'll try and keep it simple. Ready?
我会试着让这简单些. 准备好了吗?
Direct your vision here.
目光对准这里
First question. What is your name?
第一个问题,你的名字是什么?
Shifu.
师♥傅♥.
Are you Harsesis? I am many things.
你是哈塞西瑟斯吗? 我是很多东西.
Do you possess the genetic knowledge passed on to you by Apophis?
你获得了阿波菲斯遗传给你的知识吗?
Yes.
是的.
What did you do to Daniel?
你对丹尼尔做了什么?
Dreams sometimes teach. I am teaching him.
梦境有时能传授信息 我正在传授给他.
Teaching him what?
传授给他什么?
That the true nature of a man...
一个人的真实本性...
is determined in the battle between his conscious mind
决定于他有意识的思想
and his subconscious.
与潜意识下的欲望之间的战斗
And that the evil in my subconscious is too strong to resist.
我潜意识中的邪恶太强大, 无法与之抗衡
The only way to win is to deny it battle.
想要战胜它的唯一方法就是拒绝与之 战斗.
As Oma teaches.
正如奥玛所说.
He woke up a few minutes ago.
他在几分钟前醒来了.
One of these days I'm gonna figure out if she's worth listening to.
总有一天我会领悟到她所说的是否值得聆听
What happened? I was having a dream.
发生了什么事? 我做了场梦.
About what? That's not really important.
关于什么的? 那不重要.
The... important thing is... it's time I chose a new path.
重要的是那一刻我选择了新的道路.
And it is time for me to continue on mine.
是我该将一切深埋在记忆中的时刻了.
Wait a minute. If he really is Harsesis... He is.
等等.如果他真的是哈塞西瑟斯... 他是的.
we can still extract valuable information from him.
我们还能从他那获得有用的信息呢.
No, you can't.
不,你不能.
I don't understand. I know.
我不明白 我知道
Thank you for telling me of my mother.
谢谢你告诉我关于妈妈的事情.
She would have very proud of you. Of you as well.
她会为你感到骄傲的 你也是
Will I see you again?
我还会见到你吗?
All roads eventually lead to the great path.
所有的道路最终都归于大道.
Eventually.
最终...
Many cross on the way.
路途中会有很多分支
What's going on? We're not just gonna let him leave.
怎么回事? 我们不能让他就这么离开.
I don't think we have a choice.
我不认为我们有选择余地.
(alarm)
(警报)
General, order all personnel to stand down and get the heck outta the way.
将军,我强烈要求您命令所有人员退避 并不要阻拦他的去路
Are you sure, Colonel? The alternative might not be so pretty.
你肯定吗,上校. 其他选择的后果不会太妙.
What am I supposed to say?
我该怎么说?
All personnel, this is General Hammond.
全体注意,我是哈蒙德将军.
A... glowing energy being...
一团发光的能量体
is headed forlevel 28. We believe it's heading for the gate room.
正在前往28层 我们相信它正朝星门房♥间而去
Loweryour weapons and do not attempt to intercept it.
放下武器,不要尝试拦截它
The gate just opened, sir.
星门自己开启了,长官.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表