A lot more than I'm supposed to.
比我以为的更在乎.
You are not a Zatarc.
你不是贼踏克.
Now retest me.
现在重新测试我.
You are also not a Zatarc.
你也不是贼踏克.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Carter... Sir,...
卡特... 长官...
none of this has to leave this room.
这一切都不能透露出去.
We're OK with that? Yes, sir.
我们都没事了? 是的,长官.
If they're not Zatarcs, they're no threat to the president.
好吧,如果他们不是贼踏克, 那么他们对总统就没有威胁.
Oh, I have some questions for him.
哦,我还有些问题.
Every SGC personnel has been tested.
每个星门指挥部人员都接受了测试.
Even the high councillor and his guard
甚至高级议员和他的警卫
were tested on Vorash before they came.
来之前也在伏啦旭接受了测试.
Hey, what about you? You ever been tested on that thing?
嗨, 那你呢? 你接受过测试吗?
I have not been in any situations
我从来没处于
where I would be vulnerable to the Goa'uld Zatarc technology
可能被勾阿呜的贼踏克技术影响的场合下
What about Martouf?
玛图夫呢?
Excuse me.
对不起.
Martouf, can I talk to you outside?
玛图夫,能和我去外面说几句吗?
Supreme High Councillor Per'sus of the Tok'ra,
托克拉最高议员普尔瑟斯阁下,
may I introduce the president of...
请允许我向您介绍美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统.
Look out!
小心!
Hold your fire!
别开火!
Samantha...
萨曼莎...
We're all clear.
都安全了.
Is everyone OK?
大家都还好吗?
Per'sus? Yes.
普尔瑟斯? 很好.
Is the president all right? He's OK.
总统没事吧? 他很好.
But I'm afraid this man isn't the president.
不过这个人并不是总统.
The real president is still waiting for our signal in Air Force One.
真正的总统还在空军一号♥上 等候我们的信♥号♥♥.
We had to be absolutely sure. I see.
我们必须确保安全. 我明白.
May that be the last time such a deception is required by either of us.
希望这是我们彼此所需要的最后一次骗局.
I promise you,
我向你保证,
his death will ultimately prove to be a noble sacrifice.
他的死最终会被证明是高尚的牺牲.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表