Hierarchal command structures don't allow you
你知道,有些时候主控指挥机构不让你
to consider all of the options.
考虑其他可行的方法
I see.
我明白
Let's, um... Iet's go to the village.
我们...呃,我们到村里去吧
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Lotan wanted to meet the Enkarans.
罗坍想亲眼看看安凯伦人
(Carter) Ten minutes, sir.
十分钟,长官
Hello, Dr Jackson.
你好,杰克森博士
Hello, Eliam.
你好,以连
This is Lotan.
这位是罗坍
He looks Enkaran. But I have not met him before.
他看起来是安凯伦人 但我以前没见过他
Lotan is a representative of the aliens who built the ship.
罗坍是建造那艘飞船的外星人的代表
He was created in your image
他是按你们的外形制♥造♥出来的,
in order to better communicate the danger you're in.
以便与你们沟通飞船的任务和你们面临的危险.
Yet he does not stop it. No.
而他并没有让它停下来 没有
Lotan, this is Eliam.
罗坍,这位是以连
This is his wife Nikka, and this is Hedrazar, the leader of the village.
这是他的妻子妮咔 这是海珏匝,这个村子的领袖
Are you able to see the lives that will be extinguished...
你现在亲眼看见这些将要死去的生命了?
if your ship continues its current path?
如果飞船还继续按航线行进的话.
Yes, Lotan is aware of that.
是的,罗坍清楚这点
She is without sight.
她失明了
It was happening to them on the planet when we first met.
那是我们在另一个星球初次遇见他们时发生的事
They were dying.
当时他们危在旦夕
This is the only planet we could find where we knew they could survive.
这是我们唯一知道的能让他们生存的星球
I am aware of their physiological needs. Yes, of course.
我知道他们的生理需求 对,当然了
That one is going to give birth.
这个人快要生了
Yes. To a new Enkaran life.
没错,一个安凯伦的新生命
There will be no Enkaran life at all if your ship does not stop.
如果你的船不停下来, 根本就不会有安凯伦人活下来
I think we're all aware of the situation.
我想我们都很清楚目前的状况
Yes. You have brought me here to elicit sympathy for these people.
对,你带我来这里是想让我同情这些人
Well, actually they're your people in a way, Lotan.
其实从某方面来说 他们是你的同胞,罗坍
You were created in their image.
你是照他们的样子被创造出来的
I was not created to prevent their demise, Daniel Jackson.
我不是被创造来阻止他们灭亡的, 丹尼尔杰克森
But... don't you wish you could? The ship calls me back.
可是难道你不希望你可以吗? 飞船在召唤我回去了
Why? I must go.
为什么? 我必须走了
Take me with you. No. Daniel, no!
带我一起走 不.丹尼尔!不要!
Five minutes, sir. Lotan took Daniel back onto the ship.
5分钟,长官 罗坍刚带丹尼尔回飞船了
What?! Sir... He asked to go.
什么?!长官... 他自己要求的
Well, what are we gonna do, sir? The ship is almost in position.
那我们要怎么办,长官? 飞船快到预定位置了
The ship has detected an unusual device.
飞船侦测到一个不寻常的装置
It appears to be capable of emitting great amounts of energy.
它似乎能释放出大量的能量
Is this device intended to try and stop the ship,
这个装置是不是用来阻止这艘船的?
as the Enkaran Eliam suggested?
像那个叫以连的安凯伦人所说的一样?
Look, I don't agree with what they're doing,...
听着,罗坍, 我并不同意其他人的做法...
but I also don't wanna see you wipe out those people.
但我也不想看到你消灭那些人
If they will not leave, there is no other option.
如果他们不肯离开就没有其他方法了
Ship is in position, sir.
飞船就位了,长官
If you're gonna do it, you have to do it now.
如果你打算这么做,现在就得动手了
Daniel Jackson has made his choice, O'Neill.
丹尼尔杰克森做出了他自己的选择,欧尼尔
Yeah.
是的
The device has entered an active state.
这装置进入启动模式了
Lotan, if you wanted to, can you stop the ship?
罗坍,如果你想的话, 你能让飞船停下来吗?
As I have said... Yes, it's not about what you want.
像我说过的... 是,我知道,我只是不知道你在想什么
Please, just answer the question. Can you stop the ship?
但请回答我的问题 你能让飞船停下来吗?
It would be possible, yes. OK. Then think about this.
有可能,是的 好,那就想想
Think about the people down there
想想下面那些人,
and all the life that you will be destroying.
还有所有你将要毁灭的生命
I am programmed to serve the life on this ship.
我的程序要求我为飞船上的生命服务
You say that they were an advanced civilisation, 10,000 years of history?
你说过他们拥有先进的文明, 有一万年的历史?
Yes.
对
They had laws, justice? Yes.
他们有法律,公正? 对
A respect for life? Yes.
尊重生命? 对
Then how can their world be re-created through an act of mass murder?
那怎么能通过大屠♥杀♥来重建一个世界?
Wouldn't that be a betrayal of everything they stood for?
那不是背叛了他们所信仰的一切了吗?
You said you were made to communicate.
你说你是被制♥造♥出来用于沟通的
You're not here to serve life on this ship.
你不只是在这里为飞船上的生命服务
You're here to protect the integrity of life on this ship.
你是在保护飞船上生命的一切东西
There's a big difference.
这有很大的区别
Are you really fulfilling your true function by allowing this to happen?
让这样的事发生就算是真正履行了 你的职责了?
60 seconds to detonation.
还有60秒爆♥炸♥
The ship has stopped, O'Neill.
飞船停下来了,欧尼尔
(whispers) The ship has stopped.
飞船停下来了
Daniel must've gotten through to him.
丹尼尔一定说服了他
Daniel, if you can hear me, you've got 30 seconds.
丹尼尔,如果你能听到我, 你还有30秒
Three zero. Over.
3 0 ,通话完毕
Um, about that device...
呃...那装置...
It is still active. Yes. Can you do anything about that?
还在运行 是的,你有什么办法吗?
Do you know how to deactivate it? No.
你知道怎么解除它吗? 不知道
Intriguing design. Uh, yeah.
有意思的设计 呃...对
Lotan, we really don't have time for this. How much time do we have?
罗坍,我们真的没多少时间了 我们还有多少时间?
What is going on? The ship remains.
怎么,怎么回事? 飞船还在
A powerful explosive.
巨大的爆♥炸♥
We were desperate.
我们在玩命啊
The conflict remains unresolved.
问题还是没得到解决
I must eventually resume the transformation process on this planet,...
最后我还是得恢复星球改造程序...
or the GadMeer civilisation will be lost. I know.
否则盖德米尔文明将会消失 我知道
Many millions of planets were scanned...
为了寻找适合改造的条件,
to match the right conditions for the transformation.
已经扫描了几百万个星球
Only one met the specifications.
只有一个符合
Just out of curiosity, were any others even close?
我只是出于好奇, 有没有其他条件接近的星球?
2,634 parameters had to be exactly right in order for...
有2634个参数必须完全符合...
For the transformation process. Yes, but what about for the Enkarans?
符合改造程序,我知道 但有没有适合安凯伦人的?
I do not understand.
我不清楚
Maybe they don't need exactly the same environment...
也许安凯伦人并不需要跟改造程序 要求完全一致的环境.
as the transformation process, just a similar one.
只要很相近的就行
You know their physiology.
你比任何人都更了解他们的生理构造,
Do any of the planets scanned match their needs?
飞船扫瞄过的星球里有没有适合安凯伦人的?
Here.
这儿
This planet would be appropriate for the Enkarans.
这个星球能满足安凯伦人的需要
I regret that I did not consider this possibility, Daniel Jackson.
我很抱歉我没考虑过这个可能性, 丹尼尔杰克森
Well, you would've gotten there eventually.
你最后还是会想到的
This planet was rejected because three of the parameters were not correct.
这个星球之所以被飞船排除在外, 是因为有三个参数不符
The core temperature was too warm, the size was too large,...
地核温度太高了,星球体积太大了
and there were intelligent life forms already present.
而且上面已经有智慧型生命存在
Intelligent life forms?
智慧生命形式?
Based on the description, I believe they were Enkaran.
根据对他们的描述, 我相信他们是安凯伦人
So, what shall we do now?
我们现在要怎么办?
What is it? It's OK.
什么?那是什么? 没关系
Don't, uh... don't be afraid.
别...别怕
What's goin' on?
怎么回事?
Lotan would like to offer you a compromise.
罗坍提出了一个折衷方案
The ship has expended too many of the resources needed
这艘飞船已经消耗了太多资源用于改造星球
for the transformation process to begin again on another planet.
无法在其他星球重新开始改造
I require that you give up this world.
我请求你们放弃这个世界
How is that a compromise?
这算什么折衷方案?
We found the original Enkaran home world.
我们找到了安凯伦人原来的家园
What? How?
什么? 怎么会?
It was one of several million planets scanned by the ship before this one.
这艘飞船在选定这里之前扫描过 几百万个星球,它是其中之一
It was rejected partly because of the presence of intelligent life forms.
它被排除的部分原因 是因为有智慧生命形式的存在
He's telling us this now? Well, he didn't know.
他现在才告诉我们? 他并不知道啊
And technically he's just a day and a half old, so give him a break.
而且从技术上来说,他只有一天半大, 所以别太苛求了
We will gladly accept this offer to return to the home of our ancestors.
我们非常愿意接受这个回到祖先家园的提议
How do we get them there?
我们要怎么把他们送到哪去?
Their home world has no Stargate.
安凯伦的家乡没有星门
Well, actually I have this friend with a big spaceship
事实上我这朋友有艘超大的飞船,
who's willing to take them.
他愿意送他们去
Is this possible? Yes.
真的吗? 是的
Once you are safely to your home planet,
一旦你们平安回家后,
I will be reintegrated into the ship,
我会重新并入飞船系统
and the ship will return to complete the transformation.
然后飞船会再回到这里完成改造程序
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表