(PA) Offworld activation. Repeat, we have an offworld activation.
外界激活.重复,外界激活.
We're receiving Bra'tac's IDC, sir.
正在收到 布瑞泰克 的认证信息,长官.
Bra'tac?
布瑞泰克?
Open the iris. Have Teal'c come to the gate room.
开启虹膜. 让提亚克到星门房♥间来 .
I mean you no harm. Bra'tac.
我对你们没有恶意. 布瑞泰克.
You've... done something with your hair.
你做过新发型了.
Identify yourself. I am Shan'auc of the Red Hills.
请表明身份. 我是红色丘陵的夏挠柯.
Master Bra'tac opened the Chaapa-ai, but was unable to accompany me.
布瑞泰克大♥师♥开启了恰怕艾 , 但他不能和我一块来.
Why's that?
为什么?
There is much unrest. He took great risk in sending me here.
那边的局势很乱. 他冒着很大的风险把我送过来.
Shan'auc.
夏挠柯.
Friend of yours? Indeed.
你的朋友? 当然.
Tal matte, Teal'c.
塔 麦特,提亚克.
Tal matte.
塔 麦特.
(clears throat)
呃,咳
Teal'c, how about a little introduction of some sort?
提亚克, 给大家做个介绍如何?
There is no need.
没有必要.
Bra'tac has told me much of the Tauri.
布瑞泰克告诉了我很多塔瑞的信息.
You are O'Neill... Teal'c's apprentice.
你是 欧尼尔 ... 提亚克 的学徒.
Yeah... Apprentice?
是的... 学徒?
Also a warrior of great skill and cunning.
也是一个经验丰富又机智多谋的战士.
Apprentice...
学徒?
Hammond of Texas. A great and strong leader among humans.
德克萨斯的哈蒙德 人类的一位强有力的领袖.
What can we do for you? Take me to the Tok'ra immediately.
我们能为你做什么? 你们必须立刻把我送到托克拉那里.
I have information that could destroy the Goa'uld.
我有能消灭勾阿呜的信息.
Stargate.SG1-s04e04.Crossroads
第四季第04集 艰难抉择
I have found a way to communicate with my symbiote.
我找到了一个方法可以与我的共生体交流.
Is that possible?
这可能吗?
It is not.
这不可能.
That is what we were trained to believe, Teal'c.
这是在贾法训练中灌输给我们的观念,提亚克.
The Goa'uld have no wish for the Jaffa to influence their young.
勾阿呜绝不会希望贾法能影响他们的幼虫.
That makes sense. How was this communion achieved?
此事意义重大. 如何实现这种交流呢?
Within a deep state of kelno'reem.
进入深度凯喏瑞姆(贾法的一种通过冥想 修♥炼♥的方法)状态 .
We know that the symbiote
我们知道共生体和携带它的贾法
is completely isolated from the Jaffa who carries it.
是完全隔离的.
How can there be communication?
怎么会能交流呢?
The symbiote acts like an internal organ.
从医学角度来看,共生体就像一个内脏.
They exchange hormones and electrical impulses,
两者间存在荷尔蒙与生物电脉冲的交流,
but on an unconscious level.
但那完全是在无意识的层次上.
It's a function of their immune system.
成为他们免疫系统的一种机能.
It has taken years,...
我花费了好几年时间...
but I have raised that primal communication to the conscious level.
不过我已经能将这种低层次的交流上升到 有意识的层次.
Oh. OK, assuming that you, um...
哦.好吧,就假设你,嗯...
What do you talk about? I convinced it that the Goa'uld are evil.
你和它谈些什么? 我使它相信勾阿呜是邪恶的.
That its own desires for power and domination are wrong.
它自身对力量与权利的渴望是不对的.
It is willing to join the Tok'ra and reveal all Goa'uld secrets to them.
它想要加入托克拉 并向他们揭露勾阿呜的所有秘密.
Um, I know I'm just the apprentice at this table, but...
嗯,我晓得我在这里只是个学徒,可是...
Why then not instruct this symbiote to deliver these secrets directly?
那为什么不直接让这个共生体把 这些秘密说出来呢?
Exactly. We do not communicate in words.
没错. 我们并非通过语言来交流.
It is more feelings, images, memories.
更多的是感觉,映像,记忆.
It'll only be capable of communicating its knowledge once it takes a host.
它只能交流出生时带有的知识, 直到它进入一个宿主.
And since it believes that the Goa'uld are evil,
而且你使它相信勾阿呜是邪恶的,
it will only take a willing host.
它只会选择一个心甘情愿的宿主.
It is most urgent.
这事非常紧急.
Your symbiote is ready to take a host even now.
你的共生体已经到选择宿主的时候了.
It has already passed its time.
已经超过时间了.
You have my word that it will harm no one.
我向你们保证它不会伤害任何人 .
I have convinced it to wait. Once a Goa'uld larva leaves the body,...
我让它耐心等候. 一旦勾阿呜幼虫离开人体...
the Jaffa's immune system stops functioning.
贾法的免疫机能将停止工作.
You're putting yourself at great risk.
你让自己承担了极大的风险.
I believe that risk is worth taking.
我相信这个险值得冒.
If you will take me to the Tok'ra immediately.
如果你们立刻将我送到托克拉那里 .
We can't do that. I'm sorry.
我们不能那样做,我很抱歉.
You do not believe I speak the truth.
你们不相信我说的是事实.
No, it's not that we don't believe you... We do not.
不,并不是我们不相信你... 我们不信.
What you say cannot be proven.
你所说的无法被证实.
I think what Teal'c's trying to say is...
我想提亚克的意思是说...
I have said precisely what I intended, O'Neill.
我已经说的很明白了,欧尼尔 .
OK, I guess what I'm trying to say is...
好吧,我的意思是,
we'd like to believe you, we really...
我们想要相信你,真的
You have my word.
我已经向你们保证过了.
But that is not enough. Then the secrets of the Goa'uld will die with me!
显然这还不够, 那么这些勾阿呜的秘密将与我一起消亡!
Shan'auc, please understand...
夏挠柯,请你理解...
I do understand, General Hammond.
我能理解,哈蒙德将军.
Bra'tac was wrong about the wisdom of the Tauri.
布瑞泰克错误估计了塔瑞的智慧 .
Shan'auc.
夏挠柯.
Shan'auc!
夏挠柯!
(Hammond) Airmen! Do not!
卫兵! 不要!
(Shan'auc) Taluk, mak kal'ma.
塔雷克 , 玛克 拷玛.
Shal tai... Shal tai... Shal tai.
肖 泰... 肖 泰... 肖 泰.
Dr Fraiser, you may now approach.
弗雷泽医生,现在可以靠近了.
(Fraiser) We need to get her to the infirmary.
我们得送她去医务室.
She wasn't exaggerating. The symbiote is fully adult.
她没有夸大其词,她体内的共生体已经成年了.
Yeah. Saw that. Her immune system is breaking down?
是的.看见了. 她的免疫系统正在崩溃?
Yes. I'm not sure how much longer the symbiote will remain...
是的.我不能确定这个共生体还能这样维持 多久...
before it has no choice but to seek out a new host.
直到它别无选择只能进入一个新的宿主.
That is its primal, instinctual behaviour.
这是它的原始本能行为.
I may have to recommend quarantine. Well, if you think so.
我建议采取隔离措施,长官. 好吧,如果你这么认为.
Absolutely, sir.
完全同意,长官.
No.
不.
I gave you a sedative. You should be asleep.
我给你注射了镇静剂.你应该睡上一觉.
Kal'ma has neutralised the sedative.
拷玛已经压制了镇静剂的效用.
Kal'ma? It means "child".
拷玛? 是"孩子"的意思 .
The demon you carry within you is no child.
你身体里的那个恶魔不是什么孩子.
Do I not carry it within me as I would my own?
难道我没有像怀自己的骨肉那样孕育它吗?
Have I not taught it right from wrong as any mother would?
难道我没有像其他母亲一样教它分辨对错吗?
You have closed your mind, Teal'c.
你已经封闭了你的心灵,提亚克 .
I expected more.
我原本对你期望更高.
May we speak privately?
我们可以单独谈谈吗?
My symbiote has assured me that this will not happen again.
我的共生体保证这样的事不会再发生.
Oh, well, if the snake says so, then... who are we?
哦,如果这条蛇这么说, 那么... 我们是谁?
(Fraiser) I'll be right outside.
我就在外面.
The others I can understand.
我能理解其他人.
But you've known me since before I went to the temple.
可是,在我去神庙之前你就认识我了,
How can you doubt me?
你怎么能怀疑我?
This is my life's work. A life lived in worship of the Goa'uld.
这是我一生的工作. 一生都活在对勾阿呜的崇拜中.
No. I believe now as you do that they are false gods.
不,我现在和你一样相信他们是伪神.
Words from one who became a priestess at the temple.
这样的话居然出自一个神庙女祭司的口中.
One day, as I meditated in the temple with the others,...
有一天,当我和其他人一起在神庙冥想的时候,
l heard the thoughts of my symbiote.
我感受到了我体内共生体的想法 .
Dreams that were not my own.
那并不是我在做梦
I reached out to them with my mind and I heard it answer.
我向它敞开心灵然后我收到了它的回答.
Not in words,...
并非以语言表达...
but in grotesque images.
而是一些奇怪的映像...
And pain. I realised then that the being I carried was no god.
以及痛苦. 我意识到我所携带的生命并非是神.
A powerful mind, yes. But not that of a god.
一股强大的意念,是的. 但不是神的.
I dedicated my life that day...
自那天起,我将我的一生致力于...
to showing it the way of peace.
引导它走向和平之路.
It understands now that the Goa'uld are an abomination.
它现在明白勾阿呜有多么可憎.
Can you not see what it is that I offer?
难道你就不明白这一切的意义吗?
Bra'tac is wise. I do not know why he would have sent you here unless...
布瑞泰克是智者,我不明白他为什么会送你来这, 除非....
He believes, Teal'c.
他相信我所说的,提亚克.
How can I make you believe too?
我怎么样才能让你也相信?
There is a way.
有一个办法.
How is she?
她怎么样了?
Uh, Fraiser says she has maybe a... couple of days, tops.
呃,弗雷泽说她可能熬不了几天了.
Find anything? No.
发现什么了吗? 没有.
But Teal'c knows more on the subject than I ever will.
不过这方面提亚克比我懂得更多.
He sure doesn't believe her.
他肯定还是不相信她.
Yeah, well, there may be more than meets the eye here.
是啊,总不能一直在这里大眼瞪小眼吧...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表