God!
天啊!
Good luck, O'Neill. Wish me luck.
好运, 欧尼尔. 祝我好运.
Good luck, sir.
好运,长官.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Go!
开始!
I'm at the gate. I'm gonna start dialling.
我到星门了. 我开始拨号♥.
(Carter) Colonel? Colonel!
上校?上校!
Quickly, O'Neill.
快,欧尼尔.
I'll never complain about mosquitoes again.
我再也不会抱怨蚊子了.
We owe you our thanks, Colonel.
我们得好好谢谢你,上校.
I suppose.
我想是吧.
And I owe you... an apology.
我得向你..道歉.
I suppose you do.
我想也是.
Is it always like this? No. Sometimes it gets really exciting.
一直都像这样吗? 不.不过有时候真的很刺♥激♥.
Will I ever find out which one of us was right?
我会弄明白我们谁是对的吗?
If you stick around long enough, maybe.
如果你呆的够久,也许吧.
Besides, there'll always be other planets.
况且总有新的行星在等着你.
It's a moon. OK. You're right about that.
这是个卫星. 对,这次你是对的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表