My first communion was the same.
我的第一次交流也是一样的.
It took many days before I tried again.
过了很多天我才再次尝试.
But one day the images it chose to share with me began to change.
直到有一天它展现给我的影像开始发生变化..
They became sorrowful,...
那些影像充满了哀伤...
as though my kal'ma were awakening to its own shame.
似乎我的拷玛唤醒了心中的羞愧之情.
In time the images became beautiful,...
影像随之变的很美...
even caring.
甚至充满关爱之情.
If that is all... There is more.
如果那就是全部... 还有更多的...
I fear losing you a second time.
我害怕再次失去你.
No.
不
Never again.
绝不会了.
Teal'c. Kel sha, Daniel Jackson.
提亚克. 开尔 夏,丹尼尔杰克森.
Morning. How's, uh... Shan'auc?
早上好.呃,夏挠柯怎么样了?
The pain of carrying a symbiote past its time is extreme.
带着一个成长共生体的痛苦是难以忍♥受的.
Shan'auc bears it well.
夏挠柯的忍♥受能力很强.
Listen, I was just headed off to breakfast...
我无法想象.听着,我只是要去吃早饭...
I am not. Uh, could you stop... walking?
我不去. 呃,你能不能停下来?
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗?
Yes.
是的.
You see, cos I noticed that
因为我注意到
you've been preoccupied lately, obviously, and, uh...
你的精神最近明显高度紧张, 还有...呃..
Well, I just thought if you wanted to talk...
这样问你可能有点冒昧,可我只是觉得..
that I was here to... talk.
如果你想找人谈谈,那么我就在这里...
Daniel Jackson...
丹尼尔杰克森...
If all Jaffa can be taught to commune with their symbiotes,...
如果所有贾法都能学会与共生体交流,
then the days of the Goa'uld are truly numbered.
那么勾阿呜剩下的日子就屈指可数了.
And Shan'auc can teach them.
而且夏挠柯可以教给他们吗?
If she survives, I intend to be at her side.
如果她能活下来,我想陪在她身边.
If she does not, I will not allow her sacrifice to be in vain.
如果她不能活下来,我不会让她白白的牺牲.
Teal'c! We just got word from the Tok'ra.
提亚克! 我们刚刚得到了托克拉的消息.
They've accepted Shan'auc's offer. When may we depart?
他们接受了夏挠柯的提议. 我们什么时候出发?
Now. Colonel O'Neill's waiting for us in the gear-up room.
现在. 欧尼尔上校正在准备室等我们.
(distorted) Shan'auc of the Red Hills, welcome to Vorash.
红色丘陵的夏挠柯,欢迎来到伏啦旭.
It is a great honour to meet the Tok'ra.
能与托克拉相见是我莫大的荣幸.
They're all right, if you like the type.
他们挺不错,如果你喜欢这种方式.
It is an equal pleasure to see you, Colonel O'Neill.
也很高兴见到你,欧尼尔上校.
Your father asked that I shake your hand...
你的父亲让我代他握握你的手...
and give Colonel O'Neill a big kiss from him.
并且给欧尼尔上校一个深深的吻.
Uh, that might have been the other way around.
嗯,可能是弄反了吧.
Maybe. Is Freya in there?
也许.弗雷娅在吗?
(undistorted) Of course, Colonel. Then it is true.
当然在,上校. 这是真的.
Host and symbiote share the body equally.
宿主和共生体平等地分享身体.
And we are both pleased to tell you good news.
我们俩都很高兴地告诉你一个好消息.
As Teal'c requested,
应提亚克的请求,
one of our operatives retrieved a newly-spawned symbiote
我们的一个成员找到了一个新生的共生体
to replace that which Shan'auc offers.
它将代替夏挠柯原有的共生体.
You have done this for me? Not only for you.
你们已经为我这么做了? 这不仅是为你.
If you truly have turned your symbiote to the Tok'ra cause,...
如果你真的按托克拉的理想转变了共生体
then your life is more valuable than any of ours.
那么你的生命比我们之中任何一个人都有价值.
Kal'ma, it will not be long now.
拷玛,不会等太久了.
She has carried her symbiote far past its time.
她的共生体已经超过了该寄宿的时间.
Then come. This way.
那么,来吧.这边.
We were able to find a host both willing and eager.
我们成功找到了一位自愿并迫切的宿主.
Eager too, huh?
还迫切?
This is the volunteer host, Hebron of Paraval.
这位就是自愿的宿主,来自帕若瓦的希伯伦.
Jack O'Neill, Earth.
杰克 欧尼尔,来自地球.
Um... Forgive my bluntness here,...
嗯,原谅我直话直说..
but... do you have any idea what you're getting into?
可你到底知不知道在你身上将会发生什么?
We have told him everything. Yeah. Well, I've noticed...
我们向他说明了一切. 是的.我注意到...
the Tok'ra have a tendency to leave out minor details sometimes.
托克拉有时候做事有不注意细节的倾向.
You do know this thing's gonna be in your head?
你真的明白这玩意将进入你的头脑中对吗?
You only get your body part-time?
你只能在部分时间内控制你的身体?
My own people were enslaved by the Goa'uld a generation ago.
我的人♥民♥被勾阿呜奴役了整整一代.
I understand what benefit may come of this.
我明白这会带来什么样的好处.
All right.
好吧.
This is Shan'auc.
这是夏挠柯 .
What can you tell me of the one with whom I will spend the rest of my days?
关于那个我将与之共度余生的共生体, 你有什么要告诉我的吗?
That he wishes to forswear his birthright,...
他希望能放弃他的生存优先权,
and desires to stop the Goa'uld from causing any more harm.
并渴望阻止勾阿呜造成更多伤害.
Then we will have that in common.
看来我们在这点上是一致的.
You will share much, much more...
你和他共享的东西会远远超过我...
I have waited too long.
呃,我已经等的太久了.
It must be done now. We are not ready for the transference.
迁移必须立即进行. 我们还没做好迁移的准备.
It can wait no longer.
不能再等了.
Teal'c! It cannot wait!
提亚克! 它不能再等了!
I am ready.
我准备好了.
Take me.
来吧.
Colonel O'Neill, lower your weapon. The transference is complete.
欧尼尔 上校,放下你的武器! 迁移完成了.
Transference? That's what you call that?
迁移?你们就这么称呼这一切?
Shan'auc.
夏挠柯.
(distorted) There was no more time. Shan'auc's life was in grave danger.
没时间了.夏挠柯的生命垂危.
I had to act. Have you a Prim'ta ready for implantation?
我不得不这么做. 你们准备好移植的普里姆塔了吗?
Yes. Do it now. She is near death.
是的. 立即移植.她快死了.
I am Tanith.
我是塔妮思.
It is my honour to pledge my allegiance to the Tok'ra.
很荣幸能向托克拉宣誓我的忠诚.
How is she?
她怎么样了?
Shan'auc is still very weak.
夏挠柯还很虚弱.
The symbiote we were able to retrieve was quite young.
我们能得到的共生体太年幼了.
But she's gonna be OK? We believe so.
不过她会好起来的. 我们也相信这点.
Hello, Hebron.
你好,希伯伦.
(distorted) He is here, Colonel O'Neill.
他就在这里,欧尼尔上校.
Actually we'd like to hear that from him.
实际上我们想听他自己说.
Of course.
当然.
(undistorted) It is... true.
这是真的.
It is a strange feeling, but... I am very much here.
感觉很奇怪,不过我很好.
How do we know that?
我们怎么能知道呢?
Tanith wants you to know
塔妮思想让你们知道,
we will submit to any test you wish to perform
我们会接受你们所希望的一切测试
to assure you that I am speaking freely as host.
来证实我作为宿主是能自♥由♥发言的.
Rest assured, Tanith is pure of heart.
请放心,塔妮思的心灵很纯洁.
Shan'auc was indeed a great teacher.
夏挠柯的确是了不起的老师.
Good. Then maybe Tanith wouldn't mind
很好.那么塔妮思应该不会介意
sharing some of that Goa'uld knowledge.
共享一些勾阿呜的知识吧.
Of course. When the time is appropriate.
当然没问题. 在时机恰当的时候.
I think now is appropriate. We disagree.
我认为现在就很恰当. 我们不同意.
Ah, here we go.
啊,又来了.又来了!
Tanith has asked to join the Tok'ra, not the SGC.
塔妮思要求加入托克拉,而不是星门指挥部 .
Are you kidding me? We will gladly share...
你在开玩笑吧? 我们很乐意共享...
what knowledge we feel
那些我们觉得
is useful to the furthering of our alliance with Earth.
有助于促进双方联盟的知识.
Does my father go along with this? I'm sure he will.
我父亲也参与其中吗? 我确信他会的.
How do I hang up with Anise and talk to Freya?
我要怎么样才能打断艾妮丝而和弗雷娅交谈?
Why? I like Freya!
为什么? 我喜欢弗雷娅!
She and I are in complete agreement. How do I know that?
她和我的意见完全一致. 我怎么能知道?
I have told you. And I'm supposed to trust you?
我已经告诉你了. 我就该相信你 ?
You know, this whole "talking to two people in one body thing"
你知道吗,和两个共用一个身体的人谈话
really sucks.
真让人感到糟糕.
Shan'auc.
夏挠柯!
It is good to finally see the face of she who taught me so much.
太好了,我终于能看到我的良师益友的样子了.
Oh!
哦!
To speak with you in words...
能和你用语言交谈...
It is something I never dreamed of.
是我做梦都没想到的.
There will be time for words.
会有时间交谈的.
You must stay a while. We have so much to talk about.
你必须休息会儿,我们还有好多话要说呢.
I will. Teal'c?
我会的 提亚克?
I sense that she is still very weak.
我感觉她仍然很虚弱.
Her new symbiote is extremely young for the task of healing her.
对于治好她来说,她的新共生体实在是太年幼了
I hope that your indecision did not put her at more risk than necessary.
希望你们的优柔寡断没有带给她更多不必要 的危险.
I guess we should just mosey on back to Earth...
我猜我们只能乖乖回地球了,
and tell General Hammond how the Tok'ra boned us again.
然后告诉哈蒙德将军托克拉是如何又一次 过河拆桥的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表