Hundreds of villages like this one have paused...
如同此地一般,数百个村庄都在庆贺...
to celebrate the transportation of our people to this great new land.
我们移♥民♥到这个美好的新世界
We are especially honoured today...
今天我们非常荣幸的请到了...
by the presence of those responsible for finding this planet for us...
这几位帮助我们找到这个星球的贵宾
and saving us from certain doom.
他们使我们免于灭顶之灾
How can we ever repay them?
我们该怎么回报他们的恩情?
By not boring them with long speeches, Hedrazar.
别喋喋不休了,会烦着他们的,海珏匝
I meant what I said.
我明白我在说什么
You are all heroes to my people. It was our pleasure.
你们是我们的英雄 这是我们的荣幸
When my grandchild arrives,...
我的孙辈出生之时..
it will be the first Enkaran to be born in our new homeland.
他会成为第一个在新家园出生的安凯伦人
We will name the child after you, Colonel.
我们会用你的名字为这个孩子命名,上校
Eliam, it's getting cold.
以连,天变冷了
It seems to be getting colder since you last visited.
从你们上次来过之后,天气好像一天比一天冷
Our atmospheric-monitoring equipment is indicating that.
对,我们的大气探测设备也表明了这点
We only had a short time to assess the conditions,...
我们能评估这个星球的时间很紧
but it appears you may be in for a more severe winter than we predicted.
不过你们可能要面对比我们预期 更寒冷的冬天
We are a hearty people. We will survive.
我们都很强壮,会撑过去的
The naqahdah reactor should provide enough energy...
我们带来的那夸达反应堆提供的能源
to heat your new city for a year.
足够供你们的新城市一年取暖之用
Well, you've certainly accomplished a lot already.
你们的进度很快啊
And it has only been but one cycle of the moon.
而这才过了一个月而已
Come back in a year and you will find this planet transformed.
一年后再来,这个星球就改头换面了
Help! Help me, please!
救命!请救救我!
What is it? It is Caleb. He comes from the west.
是谁? 是卡莱布,他从西边来的
It's so big. It destroyed our whole village! You must all flee!
它好大,它毁了整个村落! 你们必须都逃走!
What are you talking about? Caleb, catch your breath.
你在说些什么啊? 卡莱布,先喘口气
It comes this way. What does?
它朝这边来了 什么朝这边来了?
You must see it.
你们一定要来看看
There.
在那儿
Whoa.
哇
What is it?
那是什么?
Stargate.SG1-s04e09.Scorched.Earth
第四季第09集 焦土政策
We estimate the ship to be about two miles in diameter.
我们估计这艘飞船的直径约为二英里
The curtain of energy it's using to sweep the landscape
掠过地表的能量幕
stretches for over 20 miles.
延伸超过20英里
It seems to be depositing an unknown gas-like substance...
它似乎还释放出一种未知的类似气体的物质
that is spreading like a wake behind the ship.
就像飞船后方的尾流一般散布
It extends beyond the range of the UAV,
现在的扩散区域已超出了无人机的探测范围
but it appears to cover hundreds of miles.
不过已经覆盖了数百英里
Teal'c hasn't seen the technology before.
提亚克说他从未见过这种科技
We're waiting for the analysis of the atmospheric samples,...
我们还在等无人机带回的大气样本分♥析♥结果...
but you can see the damage being done.
不过你可以看到已经造成了伤亡
There don't appear to be any recognisable markings on the ship.
飞船上并没有任何已知或可识别的记号♥
It would appear that whoever's in control...
如果说还有好消息的话, 那就是无论操控这艘飞船的是什么人
doesn't have the intention of attacking the Enkarans.
他们并没有特别针对安凯伦人攻击
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说?
It just seems it would be a more direct approach.
要是那样的话,它应该直接冲过来
What difference does it make? The colonel is right.
那有什么不一样? 长官,上校说的对
Based on the ship's speed,
以这艘飞船目前的速度估计
I estimate it'll take 26 hours to reach Hedrazar's village.
大约26小时后,它就会到达海珏匝的村落
But it'll take out the Stargate first.
不过它会先毁掉星门
Can we evacuate the Enkarans in time?
我们来得及疏散安凯伦人吗?
Teal'c's preppin' 'em right now.
提亚克正在帮他们准备
The concern is where to send them.
伤脑筋的是,该送他们去哪儿
Even low levels of radiation can cause the Enkarans to go blind.
即使是低量的辐射都会导致安凯伦人失明
Without the density of ozone on this particular planet, they'll all die.
离开这个特殊星球上的臭氧浓度, 他们全都会死
The only planet with similar conditions is their home world.
唯一知道有相似条件的其他星球 就是安凯伦人的最初家园
According to Enkaran verbal history, there's no Stargate there.
但根据安凯伦的口述相传,那里没有星门
The Goa'uld kidnapped their ancestors with ships.
对,勾阿呜用飞船劫持了他们的祖先
Even if we had transport, the Enkarans of today...
就算我们有运送他们的方法
would have no concept of
如今的安凯伦人压根就不知道那个星球
where that planet is.
在银河系的什么位置
I'll put SG-5, 6 and 9 out looking for another suitable planet.
我会派SG-5,6,9去寻找其他合适的星球
It's doubtful they'll find one in time, sir.
他们能否及时找到还是问题,长官
How long can we keep the Enkarans here on Earth in the meantime?
在此期间我们能把安凯伦人留在地球上多久?
A matter of days. Their condition would degrade the longer they were here.
几天吧, 他们在这里待得愈久情况会愈恶化
There are thousands of them outside Hedrazar's village,
海珏匝的村子外还有好几千人
spread a fair distance.
散布在离星门很远的地方
It took us two weeks to transplant them to P5S-381 in the first place.
当初把他们迁移到P5S-381时, 就花了我们两个星期
The point is, General, we could never save them all.
将军,我们救不了所有人
Hey. Whaddaya got?
嘿,你发现了什么?
The atmosphere in the wake of the ship...
飞船尾流的气体
shows a high incidence of sulphur dioxide.
分♥析♥显示有高度的二氧化硫
Chemical warfare? I don't think so, sir. Take a look at this.
化学战? 我不这么认为,长官,看看这个
Oh, yeah.
喔,是啊
Little... fuzzy orange things.
橘色的小毛球
They're microbes, sir. Ah.
它们是微生物,长官 啊
The alien ship is depositing them on the planet surface.
外星飞船把它们散布在星球的表面上
As near as I can tell,
就我现在所知,
they bond with sulphur leeched out of the soil,...
它们能与土壤中的硫元素结合
..and when they decay they release sulphur dioxide.
当它们腐烂后便放出二氧化硫
So the big, mean alien ship is trying to stink up the planet?
所以那大外星飞船想把这个星球弄的 臭气熏天?
It's a bit more than that.
不只这样,长官
The microbes are only deposited
这种微生物只有当所有原生有机物
after all native organisms have been destroyed.
被毁灭后才会沉积
I think they're meant to replace them.
我认为它们是在取代原生有机物
If I'm correct,
如果我的理论正确,
we're looking at the first building blocks of an alien ecosystem.
这是建造一个外星生态系统的第一步
It's a terraformer?
它是行星改造器?
It's changing the environment
它正在改造环境,
to support an entirely different kind of life.
使之适应于一种 全然不同的生命形式
An organic system based on sulphur instead of carbon.
一种以硫而非碳为基础的有机系统
If it's allowed to continue, the whole planet will be remade?
所以这艘飞船如果继续前进的话, 整个星球都会被改造?
All I know is that the atmosphere on the other side of that energy curtain
我只能确定在能量幕另一端的大气
will not support life as we know it.
无法支持我们所知的生命形势
What's goin' on? They do not wish to leave, O'Neill.
怎么回事? 他们不想离开,欧尼尔
Teal'c says you don't wanna go.
提亚克说你们不想走?
If we go with you to Earth...
如果我们跟你们回地球...
and you cannot find another world on which we could live,
而你们又找不到另一个我们能居住的世界
we will die there.
我们会死在那儿
Give us a chance. Is there time to take every Enkaran?
给我们一个机会 来得及带走所有的安凯伦人吗?
No.
不能
We cannot leave our people behind.
我们不能丢下我们的族人
Look, I understand how you feel...
听着,我了解你们的感受...
Generations ago our ancestors were kidnapped from their home world
几代以前,我们的祖先
and taken away in giant ships.
就被从家乡劫持到 巨型飞船之中
Since then we have all prayed for a place that we could call home.
从那时起我们就在祈求 能有一个让我们称为家的地方
Thanks to you, we have found it.
感谢你们,我们找到了
We must stay here and fight for it.
我们要留在这里并为它而战
With what? Have you not weapons to aid us?
用什么? 你们没有能援助我们的武器吗?
We're gonna try to communicate with whoever's on that ship first.
我们打算先跟飞船上的人沟通
Clearly they intend to destroy us. We don't know anything for sure.
他们显然是要毁灭我们 我们什么都不确定
I know that if the Enkaran people are to die,
我只知道如果安凯伦人要死
then we shall all die here, together.
我们会一起死在这儿
Transmitter's operational. Let's hope we get a bite.
发报器开始运作了,长官 希望我们能得到回音
Think a well-placed stinger would do some damage?
你觉得在合适的位置发射毒刺导弹会 对它造成伤害吗?
We have no way of knowing what the ship's made of, sir.
不,我们不知道构成飞船的材料 长官
Or if it possesses shield technology. Ah, just fantasising.
也不知道它是否拥有防护罩 啊,只是随便想想
Any intelligence capable of engineering
拥有这种科技水平的智慧生命
that thing has to be capable of reason.
应该是讲理的
The question is, will they listen?
关键是他们会听到吗?
No, the real question is will they have ears?
不,真正的关键是他们有耳朵吗?
Somebody heard something.
有人听到了
It appears to be a storage facility of some kind.
这好像是种储藏设备
I'm going to assume we're on board that ship.
我觉得我们在飞船上了
It's strange. The aliens went to so much trouble...
真奇怪, 这些外星人♥大♥费周章的...
to change the atmosphere of the planet,
改变这个星球的大气,
yet the air in here is perfectly breathable.
而这里的空气却非常适合我们呼吸
They were expecting us.
他们在等我们
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表