I'm taking this loop off.
这轮循环我不想去
I'm tellin' you, Teal'c.
我告诉你,提亚克
If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it.
如果我们不快点找到办法 我就要失去理智了
Lose it. It means "go crazy".
失去理智,就是要疯了
Nuts. Insane.
疯子,精神病人
Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties.
邦佐,无法自控
Three fries short of a Happy Meal.
三根薯条远不是一餐好饭
Wacko!
要疯了!
Teal'c.
提亚克
Thank you, O'Neill. No, no. Thank you, Teal'c.
谢谢,欧尼尔 不,不.我谢谢你,提亚克
Oh, God!
哦,上帝!
Exactly how many of these loops have you... have we been through?
准确地说,你们...我们经历了多少次循环?
I've lost track.
我忘记数了
That must be frustrating. Uh... Yeah.
那一定很让人丧气 啊...是的
On the other hand, it is kind of an opportunity.
但从另一个角度看 它也是某种机会
How's that? Well, think about it.
怎么说? 好吧,想想看
If you know in advance that everything
如果你预先知道每件事
is going to go back to the way it was,
都会回到原点
you could do anything for as long as you want
你就可以做任何 你想做的事
without having to worry about consequences.
而不用担心后果
Excuse me.
失陪了
(alarm blaring) (bicycle bell ringing)
(警报声) (脚踏车铃♥声♥)
Vern, how's the wife? Fine... sir.
弗恩,你妻子还好吗? 很好...长官
Oh, yeah!
哦,好球!
That'll play.
还行吧
How far is Alaris, anyway?
Alaris有多远?
Several billion miles, O'Neill.
几十亿英里,欧尼尔
That's gotta be a record.
一个新记录诞生了.
(Hammond) Colonel O'Neill, what the hell are you doing?
欧尼尔上校 你究竟在干什么?
In the middle of my backswing?!
在我正准备挥杆的时候?!
Sorry, sir. I didn't realise...
对不起,长官,我没想到...
Excuse me, George.
不好意思,乔治
Colonel, what are you doing out of uniform?
上校,你脱了制♥服♥想干什么?
Handing you my resignation. Resigning? What for?
递交我的辞呈 辞呈?为什么?
So I can do... this.
这样我就能...这么干
What are you smiling at?
你在笑什么?
Nothin'.
没什么
What have you got for us, Dr Jackson?
你想给我们看什么,杰克森博士?
Uh, with the help of Teal'c and Jack,...
啊,在提亚克和杰克的帮忙下...
l've managed to complete the translation.
我已经设法完成了翻译
As I originally suspected, P4X-639 was once a colony of the Ancients.
和我原来的猜想一样,P4X-639 曾经是古人的殖民地
They thrived there
他们在那里繁衍生息数千年,
until they were struck with some sort of cataclysm,
直到他们遭遇了某种未知的灾难
perhaps a disease.
也许是某种疾病, 不过我们无从得知了
In any case, facing certain destruction, they built the time machine.
不管是为了什么,面对不可避免的破坏 他们建造了时间机器
To go back and change their history to avoid their fate.
想要返回过去,改变他们的历史 来避免他们的命运
Right. But it didn't work.
是的,但是它没有奏效
Instead of sending a team of scientists back to the key moment,...
它并未能把一队科学家 送回到关键时刻...
the device caused a continuous loop,
而是引起了一个短期的连续循环
like the one we've been experiencing.
就象我们现在正在经历的一样
They experienced it hundreds of times
他们经历着相同的一天,也许尝试了数百次
trying to get the machine to work, but
想让机器工作起来,但最后
They gave up. They shut it down and let the end come.
他们放弃了.他们关闭了它 等待最后的结局到来
So the loop can be broken.
这么说,循环可以被打破
Uh, there's a section of text on the altar...
啊,在祭坛上有一段文字...
that deals with the geomagnetic storms that power the device.
是有关于给这个装置 充电的地磁风暴的
They recur every 50 or so years, which is why, incidentally, the...
它们大约每50年发生一次 这就是为什么,顺带一提,那个...
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
The loop can be broken.
循环可以被打破
I was getting to that.
我正要说到那个
When we activate the symbols in the right sequence,
如果我们按正确的顺序激活祭坛上的符号♥
I think we can shut it down.
我认为我们能关掉它
Colonel, have your team geared up and ready to embark in 30 minutes.
上校,集♥合♥你的队伍 准备在30分钟内出发
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
A geomagnetic storm is building up. We shouldn't stay long.
地磁风暴正在形成 我们不能待太久
Lucky guess.
正巧猜中了.
Malikai? I don't see anyone, sir.
玛丽凯? 我看不到任何人,长官
He's around here somewhere. He knows we're onto him.
他在附近某个地方 他知道我们正在靠近他
Teal'c?
提亚克?
I'm sorry, but you've come to break the time loop.
对不起,但你们是来打破时间循环的
And I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
我想我不能让你们那么做
Get away from that thing.
离开它
Sir, it looks like a variation of a Goa'uld force shield.
不好,长官,它看起来像是勾阿呜 力场护盾的一种变型
It is, Major. I had to trade several rare artefacts
其实这就是,少校.我不得不用一些稀有的古代器物
for the field generator
来交换这个力场发生器
but it was well worth it.
但它是值得的
Malikai? We have to reset those controls
玛丽凯,我们必须重设那些控制装置
or the loop's gonna start all over again.
否则这一循环将再次开始
I'm counting on it. I need more time.
我就指望它了,我需要更多时间
Once I've deciphered the symbols,
一旦我译解出这些符号♥
I will be able to master the time device.
我将能够掌握这个时间机器
Why? So you can be king of Groundhog Day?
为了什么?成为"土拨鼠日"之王?
(......)
("土拨鼠之日":科幻喜剧,男主角同样陷入了时间循环)
Do you think I would do this for personal power?
你认为我会为了个人♥权♥力这样做吗?
She...
(我的)"她"...
You wouldn't understand. What happened?
你们不会理解的 发生了什么?
She died. 12 years ago.
她死了.12年前.
When I found this place and discovered its purpose,...
当我发现 这个地方并知道了它的用途...
l dedicated myself to unlocking its mysteries.
我一心专注于解开它的秘密
(Carter) So you could go back and save her.
因此你能回到过去救她
No, that would be quite impossible.
不,那是不可能的.
She died from a congenital heart weakness.
她因先天性心脏病而死
Not even the ability to travel time could change that.
即使能够进行时间旅行也不能 改变这一点
Then why are you doing this?
那你为什么这么做?
To be with her once more.
为了再一次和她在一起
Malikai, the device doesn't work.
玛丽凯,这装置没有用
It never did. It never did?
它从没奏效过 它从没奏效过?
You're living proof. We translated the text on the ruins.
你们就是活生生的证据 我们翻译了遗迹上的记录
The Ancients who built this place never got it to work.
建造这个地方的古人 从未使它工作起来过
They tried over and over again, just like you, but in the end they gave up.
他们一再地尝试 就象你,但他们最终放弃了
Why do you think this place is deserted? They couldn't save themselves.
你认为这里为什么被废弃了如此之久? 他们无法拯救自己
You're wrong. There must be some other explanation.
你错了.一定有其他的解释
I know I can make this work.
我知道我能使它奏效
You can't! They proved it can't be done.
你不能!他们证明了它没用
You're just gonna go on like this for ever.
你只能永远这样下去
You'll be trapped. Along with billions of innocent others.
你将会被困住 连同其他几十亿无辜的人们
This device activates 14 Stargates simultaneously.
这个装置同时激活了 14个星门
That's 14 worlds reliving the same day over and over.
14个世界一遍又一遍地 重温同一天
I, uh... I didn't realise.
我,呃...我没意识到这一点
(high-pitched sound)
(尖锐的声音)
But once I am able to input the correct time coordinates,
不过没关系,一旦我输入正确的 时间坐标,
the loop will be broken.
循环就将被打破
The people who made that machine made the Stargates,...
制♥造♥那个机器的人就是建造星门的人.
and they couldn't get the damn thing to work.
即使是他们也无法 让这个该死的装置工作起来
And even if you could, just for the sake of argument,...
这么说吧,就算你能...
you can't change what happened to her.
你也无法改变发生在她身上的事
I can... touch her face again.
我能...再一次触摸她的脸
Talk with her. Hear her laugh.
和她交谈,听到她的笑声
Like you remember? Yes.
就象你记忆中那样 是的
Then what'll happen?
然后呢?
She'll die. And then what?
她将会死去 然后呢?
You start over?
你再从头开始?
Listen to me.
听我说
I know what it's like. You can't!
我知道这是什么感觉 你不知道!
I lost my son! I know!
我失去了我的儿子!我当然知道!
And as much as l...
不管我怎么...
I could never live that over again.
我是无法再次经历这些了
Could you?
你能吗?
No.
不能
Let her go.
让她去吧
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表