We don't know the president is the target.
我是说我们并不知道总统是不是目标.
We don't know if I'll lose my mind
就算首脑会议如期举♥行♥而我还被困在这里
because I'm stuck in here.
我们也不能确定我会失去控制.
And we don't know for sure that
我们也不能确定那一方法
you will suffer any ill effects from the procedure.
会对你造成什么样的负面影响.
Some choice!
所谓的选择!
Come again?
又来了?
Bottom line is there's a chance you could come out completely intact.
长话短说,有个机会可以让你安然无恙.
Or not. Or not.
或者相反. 或者相反.
What's Carter say? Uh, I don't know.
卡特怎么说的? 哦,我不知道.
Martouf is explaining it to her now.
玛图夫正在向她解释.
What would you do?
你打算怎么做?
I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道.
She made a pass at me.
她挑逗我.
Sam? Anise.
山姆? 艾妮丝.
Freya. One of 'em.
弗雷娅.其中之一.
Really? The host half.
真的吗? 只有宿主那部分.
Uh... That's odd.
嗯,真奇怪.
You're tellin' me. Odd timing too, don't you think?
你也觉得很古怪,不是吗?
Yes.
是啊.
Apparently, the snake likes you.
很显然蛇虫那部分喜欢你.
Really?
真的吗?
Yep, I think these are the Jack O'Neill moments
是啊,我想我大半
I will probably miss the most.
是错过杰克欧尼尔时段了.
What? What?
什么? 什么?
I understand why they wouldn't trust me.
我理解他们为什么不相信我.
I think it's more that they would rather risk dying
我想他们宁愿去死
than lose who they are.
也不愿意失去自我.
They won't harm the president,...
我们能保证他们无法伤害到总统...
but how do we stop them harming themselves during the summit?
可我们怎么阻止他们在会议期间 伤害自己呢?
We plan to sedate them and put them in restraints.
我们计划对他们注射镇静剂来抑制他们.
Until when?
直到什么时候?
It's the only way we can be absolutely sure
这是我们唯一能保证
you won't try and hurt yourself.
你们不会伤害到自己的方法.
No choice? No.
没有其他选择吗? 没有.
You won't feel anything. It'll be like falling asleep.
你不会有任何感觉,就像睡着了一样.
For how long?
要多久?
As long as it takes to find a treatment
直到我们找出
with better odds than the one we have available.
比这更好的方法.
The president is due to arrive in less than an hour.
总统将在一小时内赶到.
Come to say your goodbyes?
你是来告别的?
If there's anything you require, O'Neill...
如果你还有任何要求,欧尼尔...
Another option. There is still time to try the procedure.
另外的选择. 还来得及试试我的方法.
You said if you could have done a proper autopsy on Astor...
你说过如果你可以对阿斯特进行完整 的尸检.
..you might have been able to solve this.
你就有可能解决这个问题.
It would have provided much more information.
那会提供更多的信息.
Do it. What?
那就这么做吧. 什么?
Hey, I've done the drugged-out, strapped-to-the-bed thing.
嗨,我都要被绑在床上接受麻醉了.
And if what happened to Lieutenant Astor happens to you?
如果发生在阿斯特中尉身上的事也 发生在你身上,那怎么办?
Maybe it'll help Carter.
或许这能帮到卡特.
Her brain's worth a lot more than mine.
她的脑袋要比我的值钱的多 .
What? He can't! He's on his way down now.
什么? 他不能这样做! 他正在去的路上.
Why is he doing this? He'd rather take the risk...
他为什么要这么做? 他说他宁愿冒这个险...
..than be put to sleep indefinitely. But...
..也不愿无期限的沉睡. 但是阿斯特...
If it happens,
如果不幸发生了,
he thinks Anise can use what she would learn to save you.
他认为艾妮丝可以从中找到办法来救你.
Sam.
山姆.
Colonel!
上校!
You have to stop him. It's his choice.
你们必须阻止他. 那是他的选择.
Sam, please, I have to do this.
山姆,求求你,我必须这么做.
Incoming traveller.
外来者进入.
Jack's going through with the procedure
杰克准备试试那方法,
and they're sedating Sam.
现在他们正在麻醉山姆.
(Tannoy) Receiving Tok'ra IDC.
收到托克拉的身份识别信♥号♥♥.
Open the iris.
打开虹膜.
Welcome to Earth.
欢迎来到地球.
It's an important occasion for us all. Indeed it is.
这对我们大家都是一个重要的时刻. 的确是.
Janet...
珍妮特?
Right.
好吧.
I was impressed by your revisions to the treaty.
你对合约所做的修订让我印象深刻.
The credit goes to Dr Jackson.
这归功于杰克森博士.
It's an inspiring document.
令人鼓舞的文书.
I only hope both parties can live up to it.
我只希望双方都能遵守它.
Dr Jackson?
杰克森博士?
Yes. Yes, of course.
是的.是的,当然了.
Sir, Air Force One has just landed.
长官,空军一号♥刚刚降落.
It will take 15 minutes for the president's motorcade to arrive.
总统的车队将在15分钟内到达.
If you'll excuse me,
不好意思,
I'll meet him at the surface
我要出去迎接他,
and then be back soon.
很快就回来.
Colonel...
上校.
Sir, there's no time.
长官,没时间了.
We may have to increase the dose.
我们得增大剂量.
C4's gonna go. You have to get outta here.
C4要爆♥炸♥了. 你必须离开这里.
No!
不!
The machine is wrong.
机器出错了.
You... don't understand.
你不明白.
We lied.
我们撒谎了.
We didn't even know we were lying.
我们甚至不知道我们在撒谎.
Please.
求求你.
If you are ready, we will begin.
如果你准备好了,我们就开始.
Stop!
停!
Carter? What's up?
卡特?怎么了?
Could we have a moment alone, please?
能让我们单独待一会儿吗?
Thanks.
谢谢.
Carter, undo this thing.
卡特,把这玩意解开.
What's goin' on? We're not Zatarcs.
啊,怎么了? 我们不是贼踏克.
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
The machine thinks that we have false memories, but we don't.
机器认为我们有虚假的记忆 但是我们没有.
We were lying. I wasn't lying.
我们撒谎了. 我没撒谎
OK, you left something out. No, I didn't.
对,你忘了些事情. 不,我没有.
Sir, when you wouldn't leave me,...
长官,当你不愿丢下我的时候...
are you sure there wasn't something else
你确信没有一些
that you're not admitting?
你不愿意承认的事情吗?
What are you talkin' about?
你在说什么?
Something we can't admit,
由于我们的工作关系或者军队纪律,
given our working relationship or military ranks?
有些我们都不愿意承认的事情?
Oh.
哦.
Oh, that.
哦,对.
Sir, we weren't telling the whole truth,...
长官,我们没有说出所有的事实...
and that's why the machine thinks the memories are false.
所以机器认为我们的记忆是虚假的 .
Really?
真的吗?
Retest him.
重新测试他.
Mr President.
总统先生.
General, nice to see you. Good to see you, sir.
将军,很高兴见到你. 很高兴见到你,长官.
Major Carter was trapped behind the force shield.
卡特少校被挡在防护罩后面了.
That's right.
对.
Sir, there's no time.
长官,没时间了.
There were sounds. You did everything you could?
有些声音传来. 你做了你所能做的一切
Yes. You couldn't save her?
是的. 你不能救出她来.
No. But you still could have saved yourself?
不能. 但是你还能救你自己.
I guess.
我想是的.
Sir... I know, I know!
长官. 我知道,我知道.
What happened next?
接着发生什么了?
Sir, just go! No!
长官,快走! 不!
What were you feeling? Like someone who was about to die.
你有什么感觉? 就像是快要死的人.
Sir...
长官...
I didn't leave...
我不走...
because I'd have rather died myself... than lose Carter.
因为我宁愿自己去死也不愿意 失去卡特.
Why? Because I care about her.
为什么? 因为我在乎她.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表