Dr Jordan. Steven.
乔丹博士. 哦,史蒂文.
What are you doing here so late?
你这么晚还在这里干什么?
I was just about to go down to the lab.
我正打算去实验室.
We finally have a chance to do a resonance scan on the Osiris jar.
我们终于可以对奥西里斯之罐作共振扫描了.
Great, great.
很好,很好.
Another couple of weeks and we never would have known what was inside.
再过几个星期 我们就无法知道里面是什么了.
Well, we could always break the seal and take a look.
我们可以直接打开封口看啊.
Joking. Well, half-joking.
开玩笑的,嗯,半开玩笑.
(sighs)
(叹息)
The Egyptian government expects these items to be returned intact.
埃及政♥府♥希望这些物品能原封不动的归还.
If we were in their place, I'm sure...
如果我们处在他们的立场,我相信我们...
Sir, you watch. the scan will reveal that...
先生,您瞧着,扫描会显示出一个有...
that Canopic jar contains the mummified heart
三千年历史的法老木乃伊心脏
of a 3,000-year-old Pharaoh,
在这个卡诺皮克之罐中
and we're just handing it over. I know. I know.
而我们只能这么把它给交出去. 我知道,我知道.
It's the find of a lifetime, Professor.
这是一辈子才有一次的大发现,教授.
Yes.
对.
Yes, it is.
对,它是的.
Are you coming? Yeah. I just have a few things...
你要来吗? 好,我还要处理几件事.
I'll see you down there. All right.
我在下面跟你碰头. 好吧.
Morning. (O'Neill) Hey.
早. 嗨.
What's that?
那是什么?
Um...
呃...
Teal'c's into this stuff.
提亚克在迷这东西.
I don't get it.
我搞不懂.
"A great week is in store for you. You'll be goin' on a trip."
"你将有美好的一周. 你会有一趟旅行."
Let me see that.
给我看一下.
OK. Oh, my God.
好吧. 噢,我的天.
What? He's dead.
什么? 他死了.
Who? My archaeology professor.
谁? 我的考古学教授.
“CURSE OF OSIRIS RETURNS,NOTED ARCHAEOLOGIST DIES IN LAB EXPLOSION”
"奥西里斯的诅咒卷土重来 著名考古学家死于实验室爆♥炸♥事故"
Stargate.SG1-s04e13.The.Curse
第四季第13集 诅咒之罐
Dr David Jordan was a teacher, a celebrated author,...
大卫 乔丹博士是一位良师, 一位著名作家
a much revered expert in the field of archaeology.
一位在考古学界中倍受敬重的专家.
And yet, to the end, he remained first and foremost a student,
直到生命的最后一刻,他仍然是一位致力于
guided by the simple desire to discover and understand.
发现和了解未知事物的学者
It is fitting, then, that a man who dedicated his life
为了这一目标,他将一生都奉献于
who dedicated his life to reviving the wonders and majesty
他将一生都奉献于
of long-dead civilisations should himself gain a measure of immortality
再现那些早已湮灭的文明的奇迹和伟大.
through that very accomplishment.
因为这些成就,他将不朽
I worked with Dr Jordan for close to 15 years.
我和乔丹博士合作了近十五年.
He was like a father to me,...
他就像是我的父亲...
through his many successes
我们一起分享成功的喜悦
and... some of his bitter disappointments.
以及失望的痛苦
I'll remember him always as a... dedicated archaeologist,...
我会永远怀念他 一位献身考古事业的学者
a kind and generous man
一位仁慈慷慨的好人
and a true friend.
一位真正的朋友.
The prodigal son returns.
浪子回家了.
Steven.
史蒂文?
Sarah.
萨拉.
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
It's good to see you.
真高兴见到你.
Yeah.
是啊.
Despite the circumstances. I know.
可惜是在这种场合下. 我知道.
I still can't believe he's gone.
我还是不相信他已经离开我们了.
So... what exactly happened? I mean, uh...
到底发生了什么事? 我是说,呃...
The paper attributed his death to the curse of Osiris.
我看到报上说他死于奥西里斯的诅咒.
According to the police... there was a slow gas leak in the lab.
警方说实验室里有慢性的瓦斯外泄.
Something caused a spark. The whole place went up. He was killed instantly.
有什么东西引发了火花. 整个地方都炸掉了,他当场就死了.
We would have called you, but nobody knew where to find you.
我们该打电♥话♥通知你的, 但没有人知道怎么找你.
That's, uh, that's OK.
那,啊,那没关系.
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了.
So, how long's it been? Four years?
有多久了?四年?
Five.
五年.
What have you been up to? I've been busy.
你上哪去了? 啊,我在忙.
Really? I've looked for signs of you out there.
真的?我一直在注意你的消息.
There's been no papers, no research projects.
没有论文, 没有研究项目.
It's like you fell off the face of the earth. It is a little like that.
就像你从人间蒸发了一样 对,有点像,不是吗?
As I recall, the last time I saw you,
回想起来,上次见到你时
you were giving a lecture to an empty room.
你正对着一个空房♥间演讲.
Well, it was full when I started.
啊,是的,我刚开讲的时候是满座的.
Maybe the world wasn't ready...
也许世人还没准备好...
to hear that the pyramids were built by aliens.
去接受大金字塔是外星人所建造的. 或者是亚特兰蒂斯人?
Steven, please. Yes, Steven, please.
史蒂文,别这样. 是啊,史蒂文,别这样.
Why did you come? You managed to stay away all this time.
你来干嘛? 一直以来你都不在.
If you're looking for closure, Daniel, I'd say you're a little late.
如果你是来寻求了断的话,丹尼尔. 我想你来迟了点.
Always a pleasure, Steven(!)
很高兴见到你,史蒂文
So are you doing anything, or...? No. I'm all yours.
你有事吗?或者... 没有,我可以陪你.
I'm sorry. He's not usually like this.
我很抱歉,他平常不是这样的.
The last couple of days have been really hard on him.
过去这几天对他而言很难熬.
Steven? No, he's right.
史蒂文? 没什么,他是对的,
I should have come back sooner. I guess I was...
我应该早点回来的.我想...
afraid I wouldn't be welcome.
我是怕不受欢迎.
Are you joking? Even after everything that happened,...
你开玩笑吗? 就算发生了这么多事情
Dr Jordan never thought any less of you. You were his best student.
乔丹博士从来没看不起你. 你是他最好的学生.
Yes, that became the laughing stock of the archaeological community.
是啊,成为考古学界的笑柄.
He kept hoping you'd find proof, something to shut everyone up.
他一直希望你能找到证据 能堵住他们嘴的东西.
No, he thought I was nuts.
不,他觉得我疯了.
That's not true.
那不是真的!
Look, why do you think it's so hard for Steven to see you here?
不然史蒂文为什么会不想看到你来?
He's always been in your shadow. Even after you left.
他一直活在你的阴影下. 即使在你离开之后.
I hear his book's on the best-seller list.
我听说他的书列在畅销书排行榜上.
I know. He's getting a Porsche.
我知道,他买♥♥了部保时捷跑车.
Ow! I know.
哇! 我知道.
Look, I have to admit, I thought you didn't come back because of me.
听着,我得承认, 我以为你是因为我才不回来的.
No, that's... that's not it.
不,不...不是那样的.
We could have ended it better than we did.
我们应该以更好的方式分手的.
Maybe.
也许吧.
The truth is, I got caught up in something... incredible.
事实上我一直忙于一些不可思议的事情
You found something, didn't you? That supports your theory? Tell me.
你发现了些东西,对不对? 一些支持你理论的东西.告诉我.
Come on. I can't.
拜托. 我不能.
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
OK. Let's just say...
好吧,这么说好了...
that what the world knows about ancient Egypt
目前世人所知的古埃及
barely scratches the surface.
仅仅只是其表象.
The truth is more incredible than any of us ever imagined.
事实比我们所能想像到的还要不可思议.
Now that's the Daniel I remember.
这才是我记得的丹尼尔.
Come on. I want to show you something.
来吧,我有东西要给你看.
As you were.
你们来了.
So, General, who's gettin' assigned to SG-1?
将军,要派谁来SG-1?
No one. I've decided to reschedule your next mission
没有人.我决定重排你们下次的任务,
until Dr Jackson returns.
直到杰克森博士回来再说.
You're all long overdue for some personal leave.
你们早就该休假了.
Yes, sir. Well, the leaving part has been the problem.
是的,长官.想要离开还真是个问题.
I think you'll make it to the front door
噢,在我们还没反悔之前,
before we realise we can't do without you.
你们还来得及从大门离开
Dismissed. Thank you, sir.
解散. 谢谢你,长官.
Carter, you finally ready to take me up on that fishing trip?
卡特, 你终于准备陪我去钓鱼了吗?
Actually, sir, I have a few projects on the go.
呃,事实上,长官, 我有些事情要做.
Oh, come on. Are you really trying to tell me...
噢,拜托, 你真的要告诉我...
you'd rather work in the dark,
你宁愿留在黑暗,
dank, dismal underground than sit on a dock
潮湿,阴沉的地底下
with your feet perched up, sipping a cold one and
而不想跷着脚坐在码头上, 啜着一杯冷饮
casting for that ever-elusive crappie?
把一切琐事抛诸脑后?
Strange as it may sound, sir... yes.
也许听起来奇怪,长官...正是如此.
Have a good time.
好好玩.
To each his own.
人各有所好.
Her. I meant her.
她.我说她.
I think.
我想是的.
So Teal'c.
提亚克.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表