I have come here to seek your help.
我来这里是寻求你们的帮助.
We're back online, sir. Good.
系统正在恢复,长官. 很好.
How can we help you?
我们要怎么帮你?
Your projectile weapons proved
你们的发射武器已证明能对复♥制♥者
effective in fatally damaging the replicators.
造成有效的致命伤害
Some.
呃,有一些.
Your strategy for destroying the Bilisknerwas successful.
你们摧毁比利斯纳尔级战舰的技术 和策略取得了成功.
Yeah, but you guys...
是的,但是你们...
The Asgard have tried to stop them.
仙宫曾试图阻止它们.
You showed their weakness may be found
你们已经证明可以通过更低端的途径
through a less sophisticated approach.
来发现它们的弱点
We are no longer capable of such thinking.
可我们已经无法按这样的方式思考.
Wait a minute. You're actually saying that
等一下,你实际上是在说
you need someone dumber than you are?
你们需要比你们智商更低的人.
You may have come to the right place.
那你可能来对地方了.
Thor, with all due respect, we need SG-1 here.
索,出于对你们处境的关注, 可我们这里也需要SG-1.
I could go, sir.
我可以去,长官.
I don't know, Carter. You may not be dumb enough.
我不清楚, 卡特. 你的智商可能还不够低.
I think I can handle it, sir. Permission granted.
我想我能处理好的,长官. 批准任务.
We must leave immediately.
我们必须立刻动身.
Have fun. Yah sure, you betcha.
玩得开心点 是啊,肯定的,没错
Simple recon, gentlemen. Do not fire unless absolutely necessary.
简单的侦察任务,先生们. 不到万不得已不要开火
The replicators will not attack unless threatened.
除非感觉到危险,复♥制♥者不会主动攻击
Let's move.
我们走.
Video feed's up and online.
监视器开始工作,连线正常.
Jack, can you hear me?
杰克, 能听到我说话吗?
Would it be necessary forme to mention
这会儿有必要让我表达
my insane aversion to bugs at this time?
我对这些虫子的极度厌恶之情吗?
Wow!
哇!
That's an impressive-looking ship.
那真是一艘让人映象深刻的飞船.
The O'Neill was supposed to be our last great hope.
欧尼尔 号♥将是我们最后的希望
The O'Neill?
欧尼尔 号♥?
Yes. It is the most advanced technological Asgard creation yet.
是的.它是仙宫最先进科技的结晶.
It is the first Asgard vessel designed solely to
它是第一艘设计成专门用于
fight against the replicators.
对抗复♥制♥者的战斗的仙宫飞船.
So why aren't we taking that?
那我们为什么不用它呢?
It is not ready.
它还没完工.
Uh... Where are we going exactly?
呃...我们到底要去哪儿?
Five Asgard ships are currently engaging three ships
五艘仙宫战舰正在与三艘
controlled by the replicators,...
被复♥制♥者控制的战舰开战
which are on their way here.
它们正在向这里行进...
We are going to join the battle and, with your help, stop them.
我们要去加入战斗,在你的帮助下阻止它们.
OK.
好的.
For the sake of the Asgard, we must not fail.
为了整个仙宫种族, 我们绝不能失败.
No pressure(!)
不要有太大压力.
Whoa!
哦!
They're a different colour.
它们的颜色不一样.
Some sort of camouflage?
是某种伪装?
We're movin' on.
继续前进.
What is that?
那是什么?
That's a big one.
那是只大家伙.
If that's some sort of queen, the other bugs may try to protect it.
如果它类似于(昆虫里的)皇后,其它 虫子会全力保护它的
Queen?
皇后?
Agh!
啊!
Teal'c and Stevens are in trouble! Battery room.
提亚克和史蒂文斯有麻烦了! 在电池室.
Stevens? Dead.
史蒂文斯呢? 他死了.
Let's move.
我们走吧.
(Thor) Each individual building block is capable of exerting...
每个单独的模块都可以对其他模块施加
a reactive, modulating, monopolar energy field on other blocks,...
一个无功的,可调的单极能量场
allowing the replicators to assemble themselves into many forms.
这让复♥制♥者能够将自己组合成 各种不同的形态.
To our knowledge, the interior of each block
据我们所知,每个模块内部都包含了
contains the following: two million isolated kiron pathways
以下两百万种不同的"Kiron"轨迹
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
哦哇,哇,哇...
What's a kiron?
什么是"Kiron"?
In simplest terms, it is an energy particle.
简而言之,是一种能量粒子
I... I've never even heard of it. Yes, I am aware.
我,我听都没听过. 是的,我知道.
How am I supposed to help figure out how to defeat a kiron-based technology
怎么能指望我想出击败基于Kiron的技术办法?
if I don't know what a kiron is?
我甚至连Kiron是什么都不知道
We wouldn't invent a weapon that
仙宫无法发明那种
propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys...
靠点燃硝石木炭和 硫磺粉末(火♥药♥)
by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.
来发射的铁碳合金(钢)武器
OK. I get your point. We cannot think like you.
好了,我明白你的意思了 我们不能按你们的模式思考问题
OK. Let's forget about the kirons
好吧,咱们就把Kiron忘了,
and try to put this in terms that I can understand.
试着用我能听懂的术语来阐述这个问题...
Each block is like an individual computer,
就好像每个模块拥有单独的电脑
able to communicate with other blocks.
可以和其他模块取得联♥系♥
Multiple blocks come together to
为了执行不同的任务,大量的模块组合 到一起
form bugs and other things...
形成了虫子和其他东西
in order to perform various tasks,
这一切的最终目的
ultimately for the purpose of replicating.
就是为了复♥制♥
Correct.
正确.
I guess you don't keep any replicators around for study.
我猜你这里没有保留任何复♥制♥者来供研究.
It is too dangerous.
那太危险了.
Of course. That would be stupid. Just out of curiosity,...
当然,那样做的话就太愚蠢了. 我只是出于好奇...
could, say... oh, I don't know...
能不能这样说...哦,我不知道
two of the individual blocks replicate?
两个单独的模块个体就能复♥制♥出新的?
It requires several blocks working together to make new blocks.
需要数个模块一起工作才能产生新的模块
It's good to know.
算是个好消息.
It's virtual?
这是虚拟出来的?
Wow, it looks real.
哇,就像真的一样.
Wow!
哇!
It will simulate any behaviour we have observed.
它能模拟出我们观察到的复♥制♥者 的一切行为.
It's outta control. Nobody's goin' back down in there.
局势失去控制. 不能再派人回到那下面去了.
We have to blow up the sub and hope to contain any bugs that survive.
我们不得不炸毁这艘潜艇,希望这样做 能够消灭那些虫子.
I think it's the only way. I'll talk to the Pentagon.
我想这是唯一的办法. 我就和五角大楼联♥系♥.
Colonel!
上校?
There is definitely something in here.
这里有点东西.
I think you brought back a souvenir.
我想是你带回来的纪念品.
What is your current thinking process?
你在想什么?
Sorry. My mind was wandering for a second there.
对不起,我刚才有点走神了.
You were thinking about the humans on your planet.
你想你们星球上的朋友们了.
Yes.
是的.
Colonel O'Neill is a very capable human.
欧尼尔上校是个非常能干的人.
Yes, I know, but these things are...
是的,我知道,可这些东西实在是...
If we are able to stop the invasion of my world,...
如果我们能够阻止复♥制♥者对我的世界 的入侵...
..l promise we will do all we can to help yours.
..我保证我们会竭尽全力帮助你们.
That's a pretty big if.
真是个很了得的"如果".
Would you like sustenance?
想吃点东西吗?
Yes. Thank you. I'm starving.
好吧.谢谢.我饿坏了.
I like the yellow ones.
我喜欢黄色的.
Oh, my God!
哦,我的天啊!
Sorry.
抱歉.
(speaks Asgard language)
(仙宫语)
What is it?
怎么了?
We have lost contact with
我们与正在和复♥制♥者战斗的
the rest of the Asgard ships engaging the replicators.
剩余仙宫飞船失去了联♥系♥
Well, could it be a communication problem?
有可能是通讯问题吗?
No. The Asgard ships are not being detected.
不会.现在已经探测不到仙宫飞船了.
So what are those? The replicators.
那这些是什么? 是复♥制♥者.
We're too late.
我们太迟了.
The Dallas is standing by in the harbour. Dallas?
达拉斯号♥正在港口待命. 达拉斯号♥?
Los Angeles-class attack submarine. It'll torpedo the Blackbird.
是洛杉矶级攻击潜艇. 我一声令下,它就会发射鱼雷攻击黑鸟号♥
You should probably put a hold on that.
你或许应该等一等.
This new block is corroded.
这个新产生的模块生锈了.
And the significance of that is...?
它的重要意义在于...
OK, look. The way Sam explained this to me,...
好吧,听着.山姆曾向我解释过...
the bugs use whatever raw materials are around to replicate.
这些虫子使用它们周围的任何原料 进行复♥制♥,对吧?
These are eating the Russian submarine,
这些虫子正在啃俄♥国♥潜艇,
so they're basically made of steel.
这意味着它们基本上是由制♥造♥潜艇用的钢铁或其他材料组成的
That is why they are a different colour.
所以它们的颜色不一样.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表