I am forwarding a new plan for your arrival.
我会重新安排您的行程
Yes, sir. Both Colonel O'Neill and Major Carter.
是的,长官.欧尼尔上校和卡特少校两个人.
I'll pass that along. Thank you, Mr President.
我会继续处理的,谢谢你,总统先生.
Give us a second, huh?
给我俩点时间,嗯?
Sir, this has to be a mistake. Tell me about it.
长官,肯定是出错了. 告诉我哪出错了.
Can you talk to the general about getting me retested?
你能和将军谈谈让我再做一次测试吗? 我是说肯定有...
Us.
我们俩.
What? Us retested.
什么? 我俩都得重新测试.
Apparently I'm one of those... Zark things too.
很明显我也是那个什么Zark的怀疑对象之一
I'm across the hall.
我就在对面.
That can't be. I know.
那不可能. 我知道.
Although we were unconscious together. Apparently.
虽然我们当时一起昏迷不醒. 很显然.
Sir, are you worried that it's at least possible?
长官,你担心那万一有可能吗?
A little.
有点.
I do not believe Colonel O'Neill and Major Carter are Zatarcs.
我不相信欧尼尔和卡特少校是贼踏克.
We can't prove they aren't.
我们无法证明他们不是.
We must keep them isolated
我们必须继续将他们隔离开来
to prevent them from being exposed to programming triggers.
以防止他们意识中的程序被触发.
We don't know it's the president. No.
我们无法确定触发信♥号♥♥就是总统. 是的.
Then it means confining them indefinitely.
那就意味着无法确定他们要被限制的时间.
Until we come up with another course of action.
至少在我们想出别的办法之前不行.
The good news is that we have found no more Zatarcs among SGC personnel.
好消息就是我们在星门指挥部中没有发现 其他贼踏克.
The high councillor and his advisors have also been tested back on Vorash.
高级议员和他的顾问在伏啦旭也 接受了检查.
There is no danger to the summit.
这次首脑会议应该没有危险了.
I want good news regarding Colonel O'Neill and Major Carter.
我想得到关于欧尼尔上校和 卡特少校的好消息.
We'll work on it.
我们正在努力,长官
What shall I tell the high councillor regarding the meeting?
关于和总统会晤一事,我该如何向 高级理事会报告?
It's on.
如期举♥行♥.
(knock at door) Yeah?
终于...
Oh. You.
哦.是你.
You are probably not happy to see me.
你好像不愿意见到我.
Well, if you're not here to tell me it's all a big mistake
如果你不是来告诉我那是个错误的话
I might be a little glum.
我会很郁闷的.
I have come to apologise. It is sort of our fault you are a Zatarc.
我是来道歉的.. 让你变成贼踏克是我们的过失所致..
Maybe a little more Anise than me.
也许艾妮丝的责任更大一些.
I knew that. I just don't know why yet.
我知道了.我只是还不知道为什么.
The experiment with the armbands was the reason
那次臂章试验
you went to destroy Apophis's new ship.
是你去执行摧毁阿波菲斯 的新战舰的原因.
Hey, listen.
嗨,听着.
What if you're wrong...
万一是你出错了呢...
and Carter and I aren't really
如果卡特和我并不是
Zatarcs?
贼踏克? - 贼踏克.
I do not believe that is possible.
我相信那是不可能的.
Swell.
太好了.
Is there something else?
还有什么事?
Thank you for saving my life on Vorash.
当你在阿斯特中尉的事件中第二次救了我的时候
And you saved me for a second time
我还没有谢谢你
during the situation with Lieutenant Astor.
在伏啦旭也救了我
No offence, but I'd have done it for anyone.
并非要冒犯你,不过无论是谁我都会 这么做的.
Uh...
哦...
Whatcha doin'? I originally came from a planet...
你在做什么? 我原来所在的星球上...
where the people were not afraid to show their affection.
那里的人从不掩饰他们的爱意.
When we wanted to lamashem... Excuse me?
当我们想要lamashem... 对不起?
I believe you call it... Something else.
我相信你称它为... 还有什么要说的.
Anise, my symbiote,
艾妮丝,我的共生体,
is far more interested in Dr Jackson, on an intellectual level
对杰克森博士更感兴趣
but she would have to suffer.
但是她只能默默忍♥受.
Look, there are so many reasons why this is wrong and...
听着,有很多理由可以证明这样做是不对的 而且...
weird and...
荒唐...和...
wrong. Did I mention wrong?
不对的. 我有说过这样是不对的吗?
Is it because I share a body with Anise?
是因为我和艾妮丝共享了我的身体吗?
For starters. Do you not find me attractive?
因为这太突然了. 你没发现我很有吸引力吗?
Oh, you're...
哦,你...
Hey.
嗨.
I could blow any minute. If I were the target,...
我随时都有可能发作. 如果我是目标的话...
your Zatarc programming would have triggered long ago.
你的贼踏克程序早就被触发了.
Good point.
说得对.
Is there someone else to whom you are loyal?
你的心是否已经属于别人了?
That's not really the point here, is it?
那并不是问题所在,对吗?
You have been made uncomfortable by my offer.
我感到我的行为让你有些不安.
No! No, it's just...
不,不.只是...
Well, yeah. I had heard the humans of Earth...
哦,是的. 我听说地球上的人类...
had many inhibitions and stigmas surrounding intimacy.
对亲昵行为有很多禁忌和隐讳.
Yes... Yes, I've heard that too.
是,是,我也听说过.
There's also the matter of timing.
那也要看时机和场合的.
I am still quite hopeful we will
我仍然非常希望
find a way to help both you and Major Carter.
能找出办法帮助你和卡特少校.
Then maybe you should be out doin' that. What do you think?
那么或许你不该再继续这样了, 你觉得呢?
Once again, I find myself feeling the need to apologise.
我发现我应该再一次道歉.
Oh, no need. We're adults.
哦,没必要,我们都是成年人.
I will learn more about your customs,
我会努力去更多地去了解你们的习俗
so I will not make you uncomfortable again.
那样我就不会再让你如此不安了.
Yes. Very good idea. Thank you.
是的.好主意,谢谢.
Bye.
再见.
The president is unhappy with...
总统对这一段仍然感到不满...
"for the common interests of the Tok'ra and the humans of Earth".
"为了托克拉和地球人类的共同利益".
I'm recommending "in pursuit of freedom for all individuals".
呃,我建议改成"为了所有种族的自♥由♥".
The high councillor does not like to generalise.
高级理事会不喜欢笼统的概念.
Excuse me. I have been reviewing my notes
对不起.我回顾了我先前的
on prior incidents with Zatarcs.
关于贼踏克事件的笔记.
We are endangering Major Carter and Colonel O'Neill
我意识到我们限制卡特少校和 欧尼尔上校自♥由♥的行为
..by keeping them confined. Why?
..是非常危险的. 为什么?
In at least one case,
至少有一个案例
the Zatarc lost control
证明当贼踏克的目标
when it became evident they could no longer achieve their objective.
无法达成时,他们就会失控
So by confining them...
所以限制他们的自♥由♥...
They won't fulfil their programming...
他们就无法履行他们的程序...
..and will selfdestruct. Why hasn't that happened?
..然后他们会具有自毁倾向. 那为什么还没发生呢?
The triggering event hasn't occurred yet. However, if that passes...
因为触发事件尚未发生,然而,如果超过了...
If the high councillor meets the president.
高级议员和总统的会晤时间.
What if we postpone? That could have the same effect.
如果我们推迟会晤呢? 结果可能还是一样的.
If the programmed part of their minds
如果他们意识中的程序
thinks they can no longer fulfil the goal.
相信他们已经无法完成任务.
So... what do we do?
那么我们该怎么办?
Martouf. How are you?
玛图夫. 你还好吗?
I was just writing to my dad. I have sent word to him.
我刚刚写了封信给我爸爸. 我已经捎信给他了.
I am sure he will come as soon as he can.
我想他会尽快赶到的.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
I have come to present an option to you.
我来这里是给你一个选择.
Not what Freya tried on Lieutenant Astor.
不是弗雷娅对阿斯特中尉所做的吗?
She thinks it failed because she stopped before the end.
她认为那一方法之所以会失败 是因为她在结束前就中止了该过程.
Because Astor went crazy.
因为阿斯特发狂了.
Freya thinks the fail-safe...
弗雷娅认为只要适当运行那一方法...
can be overcome if the procedure is given a fair chance to work.
保护贼踏克程序的安全机制是可以 被克服的.
What's the rush? Freya has seen evidence that suggests...
那么急干什么? 弗雷娅根据先前的证据推断...
if a Zatarc is prevented from achieving their aim
如果贼踏克被阻止完成他们的任务
and if that is to target the president
而且如果你的目标是总统
You're saying I would try and kill myself.
你是说我会杀了我自己.
Yes.
是的.
Two days, right?
还有两天,对吗?
I guess we wait and see.
我想我们只能等着瞧了.
Or... you could go through with the procedure.
或者你去试试那个方法.
Which could cause me to lose my mind, just like Astor.
那会让我失去我的意识, 就像阿斯特一样.
Yes. Or it could work...
是的. 也有可能那方法奏效了...
and I could still end up with serious brain damage.
而我的大脑最终还是会受到重创.
Yes, I know.
是的,我知道.
Not only do I not want to risk losing
我知道那不只要冒失去
what you still carry of Jolinar, but...
你脑海中尧力纳的记忆的危险
l've grown quite fond of you as well, Sam.
而且我也同样喜欢你,山姆.
It's all based on assumptions, right?
这都基于假设,对吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表