Well, we're still here, Colonel. I assume you were successful.
我们还在这里,上校 我想你们成功了
Well, General, you know what they say.
好吧,将军.你知道人们怎么说?
If at first you don't succeed,...
如果一开始你没有成功...
try, try, try...
尝试、尝试、尝试...
try, try... try again.
尝试、尝试...再尝试一次
I don't think I've ever seen anyone enjoy oatmeal so much.
我想我从没见过有人那么喜欢燕麦片
When you've eaten Froot Loops for who knows how long...
当你一直都吃水果圈不晓得有多久之后...
a little variety helps.
任何新品种都很有吸引力
We heard from the Tok'ra.
我们从托克拉处得知,
They've been trying to contact us for over three months.
他们尝试联络我们已经超过三个月了
Really?
真的吗?
Who knows when they realised we were cut off.
谁知道他们什么时候才意识到 我们被切断了?
I mean, there's no telling how much time passed.
我是说,这无法说明过了多久
Let me ask you something. In all the time you were, um, looping,...
我想问你点事 你在循环的全过程中...
were you ever tempted to, um, do something crazy?
你有没有试过去做某些疯狂的事?
I mean, uh... You could do anything without worrying about consequences.
我的意思是,呃...你可以做任何事 而不用担心后果
You know, it's funny. You've asked me that before.
你知道,这很有趣 你以前已经问过我了
And?
那么?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表