I don't know how, sir.
我不知道该怎么做,长官
What about the Tok'ra or Asgard? Don't they owe us a favour by now?
托克拉和仙宫呢? 他们不是还欠我们的人情吗?
Till this situation is resolved, Colonel, we're still under quarantine.
在此危机解除前,上校,基地仍会封锁
That means from ourallies as well.
所以我们无法求助于盟友
We cannot risk the entity leaving this facility.
我们不能冒险让这个意识体离开基地.
It used a capacitor from the MALP...
似乎它使用了移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪上的电容...
to deliver a charge right through the keyboard, sir.
通过键盘释放电流冲击波,长官
Well, don't touch it. Yes, sir.
别碰它. 是,长官
Sam said it was growing. Expanding.
山姆说它在增长,扩展
Perhaps the entity that possessed her...
或许这个意识体认为..
sensed that Major Carter's mind was a better memory-storage vessel.
卡特少校的大脑是更有效的存储器
It was a trap. A trap?
这是个陷阱. 陷阱?
Yep. It was watching us the whole time.
没错,它一直在观察我们
Uh, so you're saying it knew Sam and I wanted to make contact with it?
啊,你说它知道我和山姆想和它沟通?
Yeah.
是的.
The device was created as a delivery system, in order to invade her body.
然后它将这个装置改造为用来侵入卡特少校身体的传输系统
Yes. Basically, what you're saying is that...
是的. 那么你的意思是说...
if we'd just listened to you in the first place and blown it up...
如果我们一开始就听你的话把它炸掉..
No, seriously. Is that what you're saying?
不,说真的.我问你,这是你表达的意思吗?
If we had destroyed the entity,...
如果我们早就消灭了这个意识体.
Major Carter would not have been adversely affected.
卡特少校也不会受到影响
OK, look.
好,听着
I know your first instinct is to protect,
我知道你们的第一反应就是保护自己
both of you - that's your job - but...
你们两个都是,那是你们的工作,但是..
no matter what happens, no matter how this turns out,
无论会发生什么,无论情况如何发展
Sam wasn't wrong to try to communicate with it.
山姆想和它交流是没有错的
(synthesised voice) O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
That's right.
没错.
Go get the doc.
去喊医生来.
And you are...?
你是哪位?
I am within.
我在这里面
You are O'Neill. Yeah. We've established that.
你是欧尼尔. 是.我们都清楚
This one has memory ofyou.
这个个体里有关于你的记忆
The "one" you're talking about is a person.
你所说的"个体"是个人.
Her name is Major Samantha Carter.
她的名字是萨曼莎 卡特.
Then... I am Major...
那么,我是少校...
No. No, you're not.
不,不,你不是.
We understand that you've taken control of Major Carter,
我们知道你控制了卡特少校
but you're not her.
但你不是她.
There was no other choice.
没有其它选择.
No otherplace to go.
没有其它地方去
You wished to terminate.
你们想终止我的生命
Still do.
现在还在想.
But you will not. Not now.
但你不会的.现在不会
I have observed.
我观察过.
You value the life ofone.
你们注重个体的生命
Yes, we do.
没错,的确如此.
This one is important.
这个个体很重要
She is.
没错
For this reason, this one was chosen.
所以这个个体被选中了
You will not terminate this one in order to destroy me.
你们不会为了消灭我而结束她的生命
It went into Sam out of self-preservation.
它进入了毫无防备的山姆体内.
I cannot be removed from this mind without terminating.
不杀了她你们无法将我清除出这个意识体.
You will not terminate this one.
你们不会杀了这个个体
None ofyou will.
你们都不会
Therefore I will survive.
所以我得以生存
The entity insists Sam's mind is intact,...
这个意识体说山姆的意识还是完整的
but I can't detect anything beyond the barest trace.
可我无法检测到任何踪迹
I believe, even if I was somehow able to remove it,...
我相信,即使我能清除它
she would be essentially braindead.
她也会脑死亡
I see.
我明白了
Then why does the entity insist that Sam's mind is still within?
为什么这个意识体坚持山姆的意识还在脑海中?
It's the only way to keep us from killing it.
这是唯一阻止我们杀它的办法.
Or it's telling the truth and we just can't detect it.
或者它说了实话,我们只是无从得知而已
Even if Sam is still in there somewhere, it won't be for long.
即使山姆的意识还在,也无法持续很长时间
The entity's influence is still growing,
意识体对她意识的影响在增长,
and there is nothing I can do to stop it.
而我却束手无策
What course of action remains?
还有什么办法吗?
Well, it wants to survive, so... we offer to send it home.
它只是想生存,那我们就答应送它回家
This alien technology is capable of travelling back to us
这种外星技术
through an outgoing wormhole.
能通过对外虫洞回到这里来
I won't risk the same thing happening again.
我不能冒险让同样的事情再次发生
I've already ordered that the coordinates
我已下令将这个坐标
be locked out of the dialling computer.
锁除出拨号♥计算机
Let me talk to it. Maybe we can... convince it to leave willingly.
让我和它谈谈.或许能说服它自愿离开
Very well, Dr Jackson.
好吧,杰克森博士
Dismissed.
解散
Jack.
杰克
Sir?
长官?
We may have to make some difficult choices.
我们可能需要作出艰难的选择
I know that Major Carter means a great deal to you.
我知道卡特少校对你很重要
She's a very valuable member of my team, sir.
她是我队伍中非常出色的队员
Yes, she is.
是的,她是
My name is Daniel.
我叫丹尼尔
(synthesised voice) I am aware.
我知道
Right. You, uh... you read my file.
对.你...你读过我的档案.
Yes. Then you know I am a scientist.
是的. 那你知道我是个科学家.
Yes.
是的.
You have determined I cannot be extracted.
你认为我不能被分离出去
Yes.
是的.
I will now offerinformation in exchange for continued survival.
我不会提供信息来换取生存
We don't want your information. We want Sam.
我们不需要你的信息. 我们要山姆.
Leaving this mind would cause termination.
离开这个意识体会终止我的生命
You left that thing you constructed in the MALP room. Go back.
你离开了那个你在移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪房♥间构建的装置 你可以回去.
I have already grown beyond its capacity.
它已经无法负载我了
Why... why did you do this? Why did you come here in the first place?
为什么?为什么你要这样做? 为什么你会来这里?
You attacked. No, we sent a probe.
是你们先攻击我们 不,我们只是发送了一个探测器
Yes?
是吗?
It's, uh... something we do to determine
那只是某种我们用来探测一个地方
whether or not a place is safe for humans.
是否对人类安全的东西.
Radio energy was emitted from yourprobe.
你们的探测器发射出无线电波
Contagion.
其蔓延
Much damage was caused within. Within what?
对内部产生了大量伤害 什么的内部?
Within us.
在我们内部
It spread before we understood it was poison.
在我们意识到其有害之前就传播开了
You're saying your world was damaged by radio waves from one probe?
你说你的世界被我们探测器发出的无线电波 破坏了?
Yes.
是的.
We didn't mean to hurt you. It was a misunderstanding.
我们没想要伤害你们,这是个误会.
Yet it is done.
然而伤害已经造成了
So you came here to... to what?
所以你来这里...来干什么?
Preserve. Preserve your world?
保护. 保护你的世界?
Yes. How?
是的. 怎么做?
By destroying you.
毁灭你们
Well, that's not gonna happen.
这不可能的
Transmission was interrupted.
传输被中断了
Ifl had been able to complete transmission,...
如果我能完成传输
you would have been destroyed.
你们就会被毁灭
My world would have been preserved.
我的世界就得到保护了
Well, in a way, you succeeded.
在某种程度上,你成功了
We won't go back there.
我们不会再去那里
You can repair the damage and we won't send any more probes through.
你们可以修复我们造成的伤害 我们不会再发送探测器了
Yes, we will.
会的,我们会的.
Jack?
杰克?
We'll send dozens of 'em.
我们会发送出大量探测器
One after another.
一个接一个
I don't care what it does.
我才不管它会做什么
No. Leave her. Now.
不 离开她,现在
You won't.
你不会的
You've read my file. Think again.
你读过我的档案.再想想.
I must preserve. Fine. Stick to your guns, then.
我必须保护我们的世界. 好,那就走着瞧
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表