kill lions in order to be recognised as adult warriors.
用杀死狮子来证明他们已成为成年战士
I think I understand what it is you're doing.
我想我知道你在做什么了
Wok tah.
Wok tah.
I think I've just been marked for death.
我想我刚刚被画上了死亡的记号♥
(Carter) Teal'c! We're moving out.
提亚克!我们要出发了
Come no closer. What was that?
别再靠近 怎么了?
Lower your weapons. What?
放下你们的武器 什么?!
One or more of you may have become host
你们当中有一个或更多人在值岗时
to a Goa'uld during your watch.
可能已经成为了勾阿呜的宿主
That doesn't make any sense.
提亚克,这没道理!我没感觉到......
You yourself may have been compromised.
你自己也许已经被侵入了
Why do you think there are Goa'uld here?
你凭什么认为这附近有勾阿呜?
These waters abound with them.
附近的水域里面都是它们
Anyone who has ventured near the edge is at risk.
任何接近水边的人都有危险
No, the Goa'uld fossils we found were millions of years old.
不可能,我们发现的勾阿呜化石 都已经有数百万年之久了
I've been on this planet for weeks.
我在这个行星待了好几个星期了
Perhaps you pretend to be human.
也许你只是继续伪装成人类而已
I think I would know if there was a snake in my head.
如果我脑袋里有条蛇的话我会知道的
Carter? I can't explain it, sir.
卡特? 我无法解释,长官
I don't even sense the ones in the water.
我甚至感觉不到水里有勾阿呜
Daniel and I found no traces of naqahdah in the symbiote fossil.
丹尼尔和我在共生体的化石里找不到那夸达的存在
Maybe that's why... Enough! Relinquish your weapons.
也许这是为什么... 够了!立刻放下你们的武器
Hold on! How do we know you're not one of them?
等等!我们怎么知道 你不是其中之一?
Symbiotes can't blend with a Jaffa.
共生体无法与贾法结合
Yeah? Look at my neck. You see a scar?
是吗,那瞧瞧我的脖子,你看到有疤吗?
The Goa'uld may enter through the mouth, leaving no visible scar.
勾阿呜可以由口部进入 而不会留下可见的伤疤
It may be impossible to tell who has been taken and who has not.
因此无法辨认出你们是不是宿主
Sir, Teal'c is right. He's the only one we can be sure of,
长官,提亚克说的对 他是唯一能确定未被侵入的,
including you and me.
你跟我都有可能
Do as he says.
照他说的做
What about Daniel? None of you can be trusted to proceed.
丹尼尔怎么办? 你们中的任何人都不能继续行动了
You think you can bring him back alone? I do. And I will.
你认为你能独自把丹尼尔带回来? 我能,而且我会的
Sergeant Coburn. Coburn.
科伯恩军士 科伯恩
One ormore ofour team may have been compromised by a Goa'uldparasite.
我们队中有一个或更多人可能被 勾阿呜寄生了
How many? It may be impossible to determine here.
几个? 在回到地球前无法确定
I intend to restrain them at this location. What?
我要把他们扣留在此并单独行动 什么?
I will leave this frequency open so you may locate them
我会保持这个频道开放 这样你就能找到他们
and return to the SGC.
并带他们回星门指挥部
Take extreme caution. We're on our way. Coburn out.
千万要谨慎 我们上路了,科伯恩通话完毕
Bind their hands and feet tight with those.
把他们的手和脚紧紧绑起来
I will then do the same to you, O'Neill.
然后我再绑住你,欧尼尔
Grrrr!
吼!
It's OK.
没事
It's OK.
没事
Look.
听着
I can help you with that... if you let me.
如果你肯的话,我可以帮你
But you have to trust me.
但你得相信我
I'm tellin' you, it's gotta be Hawkins.
我告诉你,一定是霍金斯
Trust in me, O'Neill.
相信我,欧尼尔
What if I'm not O'Neill? Then I was not talking to you.
如果我不是欧尼尔呢? 那我就不是在和你说话
What if an Unas comes by? What do we do then?
如果有个乌纳斯跑来呢? 那我们怎么办?
Teal'c didn't have any other choice. Yeah?
提亚克没有别的选择,上尉 是吗?
I don't suppose you know
我想你没听过安德鲁克里斯和狮子的故事吧?
the story of Androcles and the lion?
(安德鲁克里斯:罗马神话中帮一只狮子拔掉爪子中刺的人物)
What is "chaka"?
"Chaka"是什么?
Look, obviously, we don't need to be enemies here. I mean, uh...
听着,明显我们在这儿并不需要彼此为敌 我的意思是...
I wanna go home.
我想回家
Don't get me wrong. I mean, it has been a hoot.
别误会我的意思, 这真可笑
But, uh... I did just pass up a chance to kill you, so...
但...我刚错失了一个杀死你的机会 所以...
Grrr!
吼!
Please... Iet me go.
请让我走吧
This is ridiculous. I'm not a Goa'uld.
这太离谱了,我不是勾阿呜
Then why didn't you say so? Could've straightened this whole thing out.
那你刚才干嘛不说? 我们就可以澄清整件事了
So which one of you is it?
那你们当中哪一个是?
All right. Anybody with a snake in their head, raise their hand.
好吧,谁脑袋里有条蛇的举手!
Damn.
该死!
Uh... Teal'c!
呃...提亚克!
(O'Neill yells) Teal'c!
提亚克!
Teal'c!
提亚克!
Teal'c!
提亚克!
That took you long enough. You are welcome, O'Neill.
你怎么才来. 不客气,欧尼尔
I knew if a Goa'uld was among you,
我知道如果你们中有勾阿呜的话
he would be strong enough to free himself.
他会自己挣脱的
You had to wait long enough to make sure Hawkins wasn't the only one.
所以你要等足够长时间 好确定霍金斯不是唯一一个?
Yes.
是的
You satisfied now?
你现在满意了吗?
I am.
是的
I'm glad that's over with.
我很高兴这结束了
You gonna live?
你还好吧?
Yeah. I think so.
对,我想是吧
Meet up with Coburn. Get back to the Stargate.
去跟科伯恩会合,返回星门
Yeah.
是
How long do you figure he was a Goa'uld?
你觉得他成为勾阿呜有多久了?
Could've been the whole time. We just didn't know.
可能一直都是. 只是我们不知道而已
They deserve a decent burial, sir.
他们应该被好好安葬,长官
Yes, they do. We'll take care of it, sir.
对,应该的 我们会处理的,长官
Go find Dr Jackson.
去找杰克森博士吧
Yeah.
好
(Teal'c) We're very close behind.
我们很接近了
That's red...
这是红色的...
There's not much of it.
这里没什么红色
That's somethin'.
这是些什么?
(Teal'c) This way.
这边
You're good.
你真行
I know this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship,
听着,我们在此开始了一段美好的友情
but will your folks understand?
但我不确定你的同族们会了解
Grrrr!
吼!
Don't! Don't shoot!
不,不,别开枪!
Cho ee che!
Cho ee che!
This started out as a sort of rite of passage.
这一切都源于一种仪式
Maybe the alpha male was expecting me to be offered as a feast.
也许这个领头的雄性希望这个年轻者 把我交出来作为大餐
But I think the younger one's trying to bring me into his clan.
但我想这个年轻者想让我加入他们的部落
Why? We've communicated. We're friends.
为什么? 我们沟通过,我们是朋友
Friends?
朋友!?
Ka! Don't!
Ka! 别!
I think the younger one's telling the clan
我想这个年幼者在试着告诉族人
that he's found something good for them.
他替他们找到了些好东西
And they're buying that? No, I don't think so.
他们信吗? 不,我想不信
Daniel. What did you just say?
丹尼尔 你刚说了什么?
I think I just asked him not to kill me.
我想我刚刚叫他别杀我
Grrrr!
吼...啊!
He's just become the alpha male.
他刚刚成了首领
Dan-iel.
丹...尼尔
I have to go now. Thank you.
我该走了,谢谢你
Aaaa.
啊
What'd that mean?
那是什么意思?
I have no idea.
我不知道...
But I think I've just been invited to come back one day and find out.
但我想我刚收到了邀请,我会来弄清楚的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表