which you have just provided
刚才提供那些的三四倍而已
on a daily basis.
这是一天的需求量.
That adds up to several metric tons a year, sir.
加起来一年要几吨♥,长官.
It's a small price to pay for what we offer in return.
相比我们回报给你们的,这是个很小的代价
Alar, listen.
艾拉,你听.
What? Silence.
听什么? 宁静.
I hardly recognise it.
我几乎不记得这样的感觉了.
At full strength, our defence field makes us
当防御场满负荷运行时,它能使我们
as invulnerable as when I was a boy.
再也受不到伤害,就像儿时一样.
I propose that we write into words what we already share in our hearts.
我建议把我们商讨过共享的事项写下来.
Ahem! Before we do that, I have a question.
嗯,在此之前,我有一个问题.
General Hammond would also like to know, sir.
哈蒙德将军也想知道答案,长官.
It's all right, Colonel. I don't mind.
没关系,上校.我不介意.
How did this war start?
这场战争是怎么开始的?
The first enemy bombs fell on Euronda in a surprise attack.
敌人的第一颗炸♥弹♥落到欧朗达领土上是在 一次偷袭中.
I was a boy of nine. I remember that night.
那时,我还是个9岁的小男孩. 我还记得那个夜晚.
I remember the floor of the room in which my father had sequestered me...
我还记得父亲把我藏在一个房♥间里, 房♥间的地板...
shook with each explosion.
随着每一次爆♥炸♥而震动.
I remember knowing that each bomber that got through...
我还记得我意识到每一次的爆♥炸♥结束...
meant that another building,
就意味着城里面的又一幢房♥屋,
another home, another street in the city above me was gone.
又一个家庭, 又一条街道消失了
That is how this war began, Doctor.
战争就是这么开始的,博士.
And for that we have only your word.
我们只有你的一面之词.
Three of our best men died attempting to reach Earth through your Stargate.
我们之中最优秀的三个人想要越过星门到达地球,结果都死了
That was an accident. And we have only your word.
那是个意外. 那也只是你们的一面之词
Any more questions, Daniel?
还有别的问题吗,丹尼尔?
Yes. I'd like to know more about your enemy.
有,我想多了解些你们敌人的情况.
Is this part of your bargaining process, Colonel?
这是你们讨价还价的一部分吗,上校?
Not normally.
通常不是.
What more can we promise than everything we have?
除了我们拥有的一切,我们还能向你们 承诺什么呢?
Why don't you just answer the question?
为什么你不回答刚才的问题?
Colonel, do we have an agreement? We do.
欧尼尔上校, 我们是否达成一致了? 是的.
Jack. Daniel... Shut up.
杰克. 丹尼尔...闭嘴.
Is that clear enough?
这够清楚了吗?
Sir, if you're gonna go back,
长官,如果你们要回去向哈蒙德汇报,
I would like to take a look at their fusion technology.
我想呆在这儿看看他们的聚变技术.
Fine.
很好.
It would be my pleasure to show you personally.
能为你们亲自展示我们的技术是我的荣幸.
I understand you shot down an enemy bomber for us,
我听说你帮我们击落了一架敌机,
Colonel. Congratulations.
上校. 祝贺你.
Perhaps you'll try your hand at it again. I don't think so.
也许你还愿意去试试. 我可不这么想.
Well, if you're concerned about lives lost, remember they're yourenemy now.
如果你因为杀了人耿耿于怀, 记住他们现在已经是你们的敌人了
I look forward to your return.
我期盼着你们回来.
Which reminds me - perhaps it would be best if the Jaffa did not return.
这倒是提醒了我,如果那个贾法不回来就 最好不过了.
Teal'c? Why? He hasn't said a word.
提亚克? 为什么? 他一句话也没说.
It's not what he said. It's what he is.
问题不在于他说过什么.而在于他是什么.
Well, he's different. I'll grant you that. Not like us.
他是不一样,我同意你的观点. 他和我们不一样.
Right.
是啊.
Major Carter, after you.
卡特少校?请前面走.
We're not goin'.
我们现在不回去.
Why?
为什么?
Teal'c and I are gonna have a look around first.
提亚克和我想先到周围看看.
You... ask questions.
你...去问问题.
I thought you told me to...
我...我以为你告诉我...
I know what I said, Daniel.
我知道我说过什么,丹尼尔.
It was rude, short-sighted, and I'm sorry.
那很无礼而且短视,我很抱歉.
Well, thank you for recognising that.
谢谢你意识到这点.
Now I'm saying this.
现在,我是这么说的...
Go ask questions. Lots of questions.
去问问题吧,多多益善.
One single fusion reactor
一个聚变反应堆
is capable of generating power for the entire facility.
就能为整个基地提供能源.
I assume you extract deuterium from seawater.
我猜你们是从海水中提取氘的吧?
Yes. 70%%% of the Earth's surface is ocean,...
是的.地球表面的70%都是海洋.
so heavy-water production shouldn't be a problem.
因此生产重水没有问题.
The sea from which we used to extract our own "heavy water", as you call it
我们过去用来提取"重水"的海洋...
is now in enemy hands hundreds of miles away.
现在已经在敌人的控制下了,在几百英里 之外
You can see that the storage tanks are nearly empty.
你能看到那些储蓄罐几乎已经空了.
You must have been building this place long before the war started.
你们一定早在战争之前就建造了这个地方.
The war was inevitable.
战争是不可避免的.
How long did you expect to stay down here?
你们预期要在这里呆多久?
Until the air was free from poison.
直到大气中不再有毒素.
Excuse me.
恕我失陪了.
So what's your impression of Alar? That he is concealing something.
那么,你对艾拉有什么印象? 他在掩盖着些什么.
Like what? I am unsure. He is concealing it.
比如说? 我不确定.他在试图掩盖.
What is it, O'Neill?
这是什么,欧尼尔?
They're the same.
他们都是一样的.
Every damn one of 'em is the same.
见鬼,他们每个人都是一样的.
Farrell. Doctor.
法雷尔. 博士
I just thought that, since we're going to be allies,...
呃,我刚刚在想,既然我们将要成为同盟...
l thought we should get to know a little bit more about our new enemy.
我想我们应该对我们的新敌人有更多了解
OK, um...
好吧,嗯...
Well, you call them "the enemy".
你们称他们为"敌人".
Understandably - they're your enemy. But they must have a name.
这可以理解-他们是你们的敌人. 但他们总有个名字吧.
For example, I'm American. My grandfather was Dutch.
比如说,我是美国人. 我的祖父是荷兰人.
What do you call them?
你们怎么称呼他们?
Sometimes we call them "breeders".
有时我们称他们作"饲养员们".
Breeders? How they reproduce.
饲养员们? 看看他们是怎么繁衍的.
Indiscriminately. With no regard for genetic purity.
毫无选择性的,根本不重视血统的纯正.
Really? So basically they come in all shapes and sizes.
明白了,那么他们是繁衍自各种不同形态 和体格的种族
Yes.
是的.
And colours? Yes.
还有不同的肤色? 是的.
Really?
明白了...
This storage cylinder contains
这个储藏筒内包含了
plans, specifications and formulas upon which our technology is based.
基于我们科技的设计, 说明和公式
Together we will find a way to transfer the information to your computers.
我们将一起想办法将这些信息传输到你们的 计算机中
Alar, these pipes extend from the lowest level right up to the surface.
艾拉,这些管道一直从最底层延伸到表面.
Yes.
是的.
But you said the atmosphere was poisoned. It doesn't make any sense.
但是你说过大气是有毒的, 这似乎没有任何意义...
Enemy bombers approaching perimeter. Engage them!
敌人的轰炸机逼近边界. 准备迎战!
Jack. What'd you find out?
杰克... 你发现了什么?
They started the war.
是他们干的,是他们引发了战争.
I don't know how they did it, but they did.
我不知道 他们是怎么干的,但确实是他们干的.
Where is the fuel? There's been a delay.
燃料在哪呢? 有点耽搁了.
The enemy is attacking in force. We need that fuel!
要耽搁多久?敌人的攻势很猛. 我们需要那些燃料!
We just have to buy a little time.
我们只需再争取一点时间,在燃料抵达之前,
Teal'c and I can help fight 'em off until it comes.
提亚克 和我可以帮助作战.
Do it!
去吧!
Stay on my wing, Teal'c.
跟在我的侧翼,提亚克.
It was a pre-emptive strike. When your enemy began bombing,...
这是一次先发制人的攻击,你们的敌人 开始轰炸..
they were trying to stop you.
是为了试图阻止你们.
Now is not the time, Major!
现在不是说这些时候,少校.
The defence field is at minimum strength.
防御场处于最小强度.
Transfer energy from the stasis room.
从休眠室转移能量.
They built this place long before the war.
欧朗达人早在战争之前就建造了这个地方,
They planned it from the beginning.
他们早有预谋.
But how can they win from underground?
不错,可他们怎么能指望在地底下赢得 这场战争?
There are enormous gas pipes that run from tanks underneath this facility
这些巨大的管道是从基地下面的罐子里延伸 出来的...
..up to the surface. And the surface is poisoned.
...一直延伸到地表. 然后地表空气就被毒化了.
They didn't just start a war. They wanted to exterminate them.
他们不仅挑起了战争,他们在试图消灭他们.
(Alar) It was his vision.
那是我父亲的梦想.
My father saw breeders spreading across the face of Euronda
他看着数百万计的饲养员们在欧朗达的土地上
like a plague. Millions of them.
像瘟疫一样蔓延.
We don't know how so many of them manage to survive.
我们不知道他们怎么还会有那么多人 幸存下来
But they do, in spite of our best efforts.
但他们做到了,尽管我们尽了最大的努力.
Contact your General Hammond. Tell him we need that fuel immediately!
联♥系♥你们的哈蒙德 将军. 告诉他我们马上就需要那些燃料!
We're not gonna do that.
我们不打算这么做.
Armed!
卫兵!
Contact your General Hammond.
马上联♥系♥,联♥系♥你们的哈蒙德 将军.
They're escorting the enemy bombers!
他们正在保护敌人的轰炸机! 什么?
He's attacking our own fighters. Stop him!
他正在攻击我们自己的战机. 阻止他!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表