Jack... Daniel, we're gonna do this my way.
杰克! 丹尼尔,按我的方式去做
You can't.
你不能这么做.
General? You're damn right we can.
将军? 你是对的,我们能
No. Please.
不,请不要
Leave her.
离开她.
I must preserve. If you want to preserve your world,...
我必须保护我们的世界 如果你想保护你的世界
leave Major Carter right now.
马上离开卡特少校
Stand down!
退下!
Let her go!
让她走!
We have an emergency situation: corridor 6♥4♥9.
6♥4♥9走廊发生紧急状况
I believe the alien is attempting to return to the mainframe.
我相信是外星意识体想回到主机.
(whoosh)
(呼——)
Still no change.
还没好转?
I don't know if she ever told you this, Colonel,
我不知道她有没有告诉过你,上校,
but Sam made a living will:
山姆很热爱生命.
"No extraordinary means."
没有其他特别的奢求.
Yeah, she told me.
是的,她告诉过我
There's, uh... there's no brain activity of any kind.
还是没有任何形式的大脑活动
No brain wave for either Sam or the entity.
山姆和意识体都没有脑电波
She's being kept alive entirely on life support.
她完全是靠生命维持系统活着
I think it's time to let her go, sir.
我想是时候让她走了,长官
Just, uh... give it a minute, huh?
就给我一分钟,嗯?
Hammond ordered the mainframe thing in the MALP room destroyed,...
我想你应该要知道哈蒙德下令销毁移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪房♥间里的主机系统
in case the entity managed to find its way back in there.
以防止意识体回到其中
That's probably what it was trying to do.
或许它正想这么做
Sir, we're go for a systems restart.
长官,我们要重新启动系统
Proceed, Sergeant. Yes, sir.
执行,军士. 是的,长官
All operational systems are back on line.
所有操作系统恢复在线
Get back!
快离开!
(alarm)
(警报)
It's the MALP room, sir.
是移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪房♥间,长官
SG-1 to the MALP room immediately.
SG-1马上去移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪房♥间
I think our friend is back, sir.
我想我们的朋友回来了,长官
All right, let's blow it.
好,让它见鬼吧!
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,等等
Look at this.
看这个
The entity. No, it said it couldn't go back.
是那个意识体. 不,它说它无法回去了
It's Sam. Daniel... I shot her twice.
是山姆. 丹尼尔,我射击了她两次
After it transferred Sam's consciousness out of her body.
在它将山姆的意识移出她的身体后
You killed the entity after it put Sam into this... this thing.
在它将山姆的意识移入这个东西以后 你杀死了这个意识体.
She's in here. Why?
她就在这里 为什么?
Why would it do that? You demanded it.
它为什么要那么做? 是你要求的
You threatened to send an army of probes to its home world.
你威胁要发送一大堆探测器去它的世界
Saving Sam and allowing itself to be killed...
救活山姆然后让它自己被杀..
was the only way to preserve its home world.
是拯救它的世界的唯一方法
Get me Hammond.
给我接哈蒙德将军.
(phone rings)- Hammond. - General, we've got a situation here.
(电♥话♥铃响)- 哈蒙德. - 将军,我们这里有点问题.
Same here, Colonel. I'm on my way.
彼此,上校.我就来.
This EEG matches Sam's. I don't know how, but it's her.
这个脑电图和山姆的相符 我不知道是怎么搞得,但这就是她.
What do we do? There's nothing I can do, sir,...
那我们要做什么? 我什么也做不了,长官...
but to provide a conduit for her to return into her own body.
只能为她提供一个回到她自己身体的渠道.
The entity has deceived us on several occasions.
这个意识体骗了我们好几次
Go ahead, Doctor.
继续,医生
Yes, sir.
是,长官
She's back.
她回来了!
Hey, Carter. Where you been?
嘿,卡特,你去哪了?
It's gone? Yes, it is.
它走了? 是的
I was shouting... for you to hear.
我在大喊好让你们能听到
We heard.
我们听到了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表