This time it seems to be holding.
这次看来控制住了
What about the others?
其他人呢?
They're all proving excellent workers.
他们都是优秀的工人
In fact, Therra has some very interesting ideas
事实上 冉拉有些不错的主意
for improving the plant.
来改善设备
Therra?
冉拉?
The personality we stamped Major Carter with.
就是我们灌输给卡特少校的身份
We've had problems with pressure overload.
我们对压力超载的控制有些麻烦
She suggested an automated relief valve
她建议使用自动安全阀
which would relieve excess pressure.
排出额外压力
If we didn't have to regulate the pressure manually...
我们如果不必手动释放压力
it would free up workers for other tasks.
就能解放出工人去做别的工作
Maybe one day she could increase productivity to the point...
兴许有一天她能提高工作效率直到
where we don't even need workers.
我们不再需要工人的地步
What would be so wrong with that?
那有什么问题吗?
Nothing.
没什么
I'm sure they'd fit right in.
我确定他们会适应的很好
Of course, they don't even know the city exists.
当然,他们甚至不知道城市的存在
We could tell them.
我们可以告诉他们
That they've been lied to all their lives?
听着,他们都生活在谎言中
How would the people of the city react
如果有些人跑出去,
when there was less to go around?
城里的居民会有什么反应?
When they had to make room for... workers?
当我们不得不为这些工人腾出空间来时?
Right now in our city we have no crime. No unemployment.
布兰娜,现在我们的城市里没有犯罪, 没有失业
But... They're happy where they are.
但是... 他们对现状相当满意
That's what the stamp assures.
这就是灌输装置所确保的
Do only what is necessary to guarantee uninterrupted power.
只管保证能量供应不中断就行了
Yes, Administrator.
是,行政官
Did you get a chance to look over my plans?
你有没有看过我的计划?
I'd like to get started right away...
我想现在就开始...
We can't do the improvements.
我们无法做出改进
But you said... No.
但你之前说... 不行
The generators would be off line too long.
那会让发电机停机太久
If any critical systems began to freeze,
可能会有关键系统被冻结
we might not get them started again.
而我们将无法将之再次运行起来
I agree there's some risk... Too much risk.
我同意这会有风险... 太大的风险
OK, well, what about my other ideas?
好吧,那我的其他意见呢?
I'm sorry. This plant is all that stands between us and the ice.
我很抱歉 这些装置是我们和冰原之间唯一的防线
Uninterrupted production is more important than efficiency.
使之不间断地运行比提高效率更重要
You may return to work.
你可以回去工作了
Brenna, I know you were excited about this. What's happened?
布兰娜,你明明对这很感兴趣的 发生什么事了?
Well, I've thought it over.
我想这结束了
At least let me come up with a safer... Therra...
至少让我提出一个更安全的方法吧... 冉拉...
please leave.
请离开
It's my honour to serve.
为此服务是我的荣幸
I'm not making this up off the top of my head.
这又不是我异想天开凭空虚构出来的
I've got a detailed plan, including safeguards.
我有详细的计划,包括了安全措施
I'm sure she knows that.
我相信她知道
I could make a difference here.
听着,我能让这里大为改观
She won't even let me.
她却不让我做
Why don't you go back to her in a couple of days,
你何不过几天再去找她
offer up something small?
提出些小的改进计划?
Maybe you gotta work in to the big stuff.
或许你可以一步步来
How do you stay so calm?
你怎么能沉得住气?
I think in another life I've handled dangerous explosives.
可能我在另一生中学会控制发泄怒气了
I don't know.
我也不知道
What... What do you mean, in another life?
什么... 你说另一生是什么意思?
I don't mean anything by it.
没什么意思
It's just an expression, isn't it?
不过是种表达方式,对吗?
Major. I'm sorry, sir, there's no sign of 'em.
少校 我很抱歉,长官,没发现他们的踪迹
I understand. You and your team have been out there a long time.
明白 你和你的队员已经在外面很久了
No, sir. When I say there's no sign,
不,长官,我说没发现他们的踪迹
I mean literally not a trace.
是说真的没有任何线索
What are you saying, Major?
你在说什么,少校?
I can't imagine what scientific reason
我想不出会有什么科学理由
Major Carter or Dr Jackson might've had...
让卡特少校或杰克森博士去...
to want to check out those ice fields,
查看那些冰原
but even if they wanted to go there
但就算他们要出去
there's no way Colonel O'Neill would've let them.
欧尼尔上校也绝对不会同意的
According to Administrator Calder...
根据考尔德尔行政官所说,
Colonel O'Neill believed the risk was acceptable.
欧尼尔上校认为有必要冒这个险.
I can't speak to that, sir. I'm not a diplomat.
我不这么认为,长官 我不是外交官
Off the record.
不是正式的
They're not out there, sir. No way.
他们不在外面,长官,根本不可能
Administrator Calder says they are.
考尔德尔行政官说他们在外面
Then I'd say he's a damn liar.
要我说他就是个该死的骗子
Kegan, I need to ask you something.
凯根,我要问你一些事情
How did I get here?
我是怎么来这儿的?
You were transferred from the mines.
你什么意思?你是从矿区调来的
No. Before that.
不,在那之前呢
Before?
之前?
Yes.
对
You don't remember?
你不记得吗?
I keep thinking about it,
我一直在想
and all I come up with is a handful of memories.
但是只能想起一点点
What is this about anyway?
是关于什么的呢?
I'm just wondering if Jonah and Therra were ever my friends.
我只是在想约拿和冉拉 会不会曾是我的朋友
Friends...
朋友
Maybe I don't recognise them because... Listen to me.
也许我没认出他们是因为隔得太久了 听我说
They are tryin' to get close to Brenna
他们只是想接近布兰娜,
so they can get special treatment.
因此他们能得到特别的待遇
Especially Therra. All I'm saying...
特别是冉拉 我只是想说...
And all I am saying: That if you're friends of those two...
我想说的是,如果你是他们俩的朋友
you're not mine.
你就不是我的朋友
Pressure's too high! Pipes are hot!
压力太高,管道好烫!
This whole section's gonna blow. Help me get him outta here!
太迟了!整片区域要爆♥炸♥了! 帮我把他弄出去!
(klaxon)
(鸣笛声)
What's going on? Pressure overload.
发生什么事了? 压力超出负荷了
We've gotta fix it.
我们得修好它
It's too late. We have to evacuate.
太迟了,我们必须立刻撤离
What's happening?
怎么了?
If that boiler blows, so will the section.
如果锅炉爆♥炸♥,会把整片区域夷平
I can shut off the main boiler here,
我可以从这里把主锅炉关掉
but somebody has to open the primary valve.
但得有人回那边把主排泄阀打开
Carlin!
卡林!
Get these people outta here!
带这些人离开这里!
Get outta here! Clear this section!
离开这里!全部撤离这一区域!
Here.
给你
This way! Let's go!
这边!快走!
Hey!
嘿!
I must return to my duties. I want you to rest.
我必须回到岗位上去 我要你休息
You'll stay here until I say you're well enough to work.
你得留在这里 直到我说你可以去工作为止
As for you three, we all owe you a debt of gratitude.
至于你们三人 我们欠你们一份大人情
You risked your lives to save the plant.
你们冒着自己的生命危险挽救了整片区域
(all) It is my honour to serve. Right.
为此服务是我的荣幸 是啊
But for your quick action, many lives might've been lost.
如果不是你们动作快 很多人都会死
Next time will be different.
下次就难说了
Hopefully there won't be a next time.
希望不会有下次
If you'd listened to me in the first place... Therra.
如果你一开始就听我的... 冉拉
You're dismissed.
你们可以走了
Hey, next time don't hold back.
嘿,下次别犹豫,
Just, you know, speak your mind.
只要... 你知道,说出你的想法
She knows I'm right.
她知道我是对的
There's something else going on.
有另外一些事...
The big nightsick guy with the, uh... Tor.
那个得黑暗之病的家伙,有着... 托若
He said we were part of something called SG-1.
他说我们是SG-1的成员
Yeah, what is that? A team?
对,那是什么? 一支队伍?
What kind of a name is that for a team?
什么队伍会起这么个名字?
I don't know. I just think
我不知道!听着 我只是觉得
I'm supposed to be doing something... more important.
我该做些什么...一些更重要的事
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表