What about the symbols? What symbols?
那这些符号♥是怎么回事? 什么符号♥?
It's one of the things I see in the flashes. There's seven of them.
我在一次灵光乍现的时候看到的. 一共有七个.
I wrote them down.
我把它们写下来了.
Hello?
有人吗?
This is the place? Yeah.
是这个地方吗? 对.
This is the address he gave us.
他给我们的就是这个地址.
It, uh...
这里..呃
It doesn't really look like anybody's place of work. There's no one here.
这里可不像有人在工作的地方, 根本没人在这儿.
Except for the guys with guns.
除了几个带枪的家伙之外.
Just cos I'm from another planet I don't have rights?
这一点都不公平! 就因为我来自其他星球,我就没有权利?
Doesn't the Geneva Convention cover extraterrestrials?
我是说难道日内瓦公约不适用于地球人之外 的人吗?
I have to remember to go on line and look that up.
我得记着要去网上查查.
Carter's not answering her phone.
卡特没接电♥话♥.
Should they not have contacted us? Yep.
他们不是该跟我们联络了吗? 对.
You know, I think it would be a good idea
你们知道吗,伙计们.
if I took some of my medication now.
现在让我吃点药是个好主意.
I don't think so. If I go too long without it,...
我不这么想. 如果我太久没吃药的话...
l tend to get a little... nervous.
我会变得有一点点紧张.
No, really.
不,是真的.
Marty, sit down.
马蒂,坐下.
Let's... talk about these symbols.
让我们来谈谈那些符号♥.
They mean somethin', don't they? I need you to think very carefully.
它们代表着什么,对不对? 现在我要你仔细想想.
Where did you see them?
你在哪里看到它们的?
I told you, I have these visions.
我告诉过你,我有关于它们的幻像.
I don't know where they come from.
我不知道它们从何而来.
Maybe it has somethin' to do with my implant.
也许跟我体内的植入物有关.
Excuse me? They put an implant in my head.
你说什么? 他们在我脑袋里放了个植入物.
I always thought they were sending me signals.
我一直认为他们在向我传送信♥号♥♥.
To whom are you referring?
你提到的"他们"是谁?
You know: them. The secret government.
你知道:他们?秘密政♥府♥.
The New World Order. Black helicopters, underground bases...
新世界秩序, 黑色直升机,地底基地...
Don't you read the papers?
你们难道从来不看报纸的吗?
Marty, for God's sake!
马蒂,看在老天份上!
My neurologist didn't believe me either.
你不相信我. 我的精神病医生也不相信我.
But that's only because the implant is so small
只是因为这个植入物太小了,
it can't be read on a normal X-ray.
一般的X光根本看不到.
All right, this is goin' nowhere.
好了,这样下去毫无帮助.
I'm gonna go look for Carter and Daniel. Keep an eye on him.
我要去找卡特和丹尼尔. 看住他.
Hey... Where you goin'?
嘿...你要上哪去?
Murray...
默里?
OK, let's keep this simple.
好了,长话短说
Who are you? Who are you?
你们是谁? 你们是谁?
The guys with the guns, which means you answer ourquestions.
我们是带枪的家伙, 所以你们要回答我们的问题.
So once again, who are you?
再问一次.你们是谁?
I'm Dr Daniel Jackson.
我是丹尼尔杰克森博士.
This is Major Samantha Carter.
这是萨曼莎 卡特少校.
We're with the air force. What are you doing here?
我们隶属于空军. 你们在这里干什么?
Classified.
机密.
What do you know about Martin Lloyd?
你们对马丁 罗伊德都知道些什么?
Never heard of him.
没听过这个名字.
You were conducting an illegal search in his house.
你们昨天在他家进行非法搜查.
No, we weren't.
我们没有.
So who are you guys really? CIA? NID?
你们到底是谁?中♥央♥情报局?NID?
What do you know about Martin Lloyd?
你们对马丁 罗伊德都知道些什么?
Can I come out yet? No.
我可以出来了吗? 不行.
Psychiatrist's office was completely empty,
精神病医生的办公室里空空荡荡的,
like no one had ever been there.
好像从来没有人待过.
So what now, O'Neill? I got some people on it.
那现在怎么办,欧尼尔? 我要找些人来.
Where's Marty? He was insistent on having medication.
马蒂在哪? 他坚持要服用他的药物.
(knock) Uh, Murray?
呃, 默里?
Listen, I'm really sorry I tried to bite you,
听着,呃,我很抱歉我想咬你.
and I realise it's totally out of line,...
我了解那太过分了.
..but I was wondering if maybe I could come out now?
但我在想, 我现在是不是可以出来了?
Or I could just stay in here. That's good too.
或者我也可以待在这儿, 这样也不错.
It's just I'm gettin' a little dizzy.
只是,我觉得有点头昏.
I don't get it. How does a nut job like that get a set of gate coordinates?
我不明白, 这么个疯子是怎么弄到一组星门座标的?
(thud)
(砰)
Marty?
马蒂?
Martin! You all right?
马丁! 你还好吗?
Oh, crap!
噢,见鬼!
Marty! Marty!
马蒂! 马蒂!
Come on, Marty!
拜托, 马蒂!
In hindsight, perhaps we should have given him his medication, O'Neill.
就算是事后聪明吧 我们可能该给他药的,欧尼尔.
Colonel...
上校...
I remember where my ship is.
我记得我的飞船在哪儿了.
We know you were in Martin's house
我们知道你们在马丁的房♥子里,
because we have you on video.
因为我们从摄像机里看到了你们.
What can you tell us about him?
你们能告诉我们关于他的什么事?
He's an associate. We know that.
他是合作人. 我们知道.
We also know he's not from round here. Not from Montana?
我们也知道他不是本地人 不是蒙大拿人?
I think you know what I mean.
我想你知道我的意思.
We should've turned left at the bottom of the ravine
我们应该在溪谷底部左转
instead of turning right.
而不是右转!
Do you now believe Martin about his spaceship?
你认为马蒂关于太空船的说法是真的吗?
No. But he's the closest thing we've got to
不.但他是能帮我们找到
a lead on Carter and Daniel.
卡特和丹尼尔的 最直接线索.
After you, Murray.
你先请, 默里.
This is it!
就是这儿!
I told you! This is the clearing.
我告诉过你的!就是这块空地.
The ship is around here somewhere, but remember, it's mostly buried,...
那艘船就在这附近! 但,记住,它被埋起来了...
so keep your eyes open and watch your step.
所以张大你们的眼睛, 小心你们的脚步.
This is it!
就是它!
I knew it was here. I knew it! I'm not crazy.
我知道它在这儿! 我就知道!我没有疯!
The material the object is made from is definitely not terrestrial.
这物体的材料绝对不是地球上的.
We used sonar to get the general size and shape.
我们利用声纳得出了大概的大小和形状.
And I've enhanced the image by extrapolating from the exposed portion.
并通过推测其外露的部分,得出了影像.
It should look something like this. It's approximately 16 feet by 10 feet.
它看起来应该像这个样子, 约16尺长,10尺宽.
That's not right.
不对.
It's too small. That can't be my ship.
太小了,这不是我的飞船.
There's another ship out there? Could it be an escape pod?
还有另一艘飞船? 这会不会是逃生舱?
That's it!
对了!
There must've been some kind of malfunction.
一定是发生了某种故障.
We abandoned the ship and came down in the pod!
我们弃船并用逃生舱降落!
We? There's more of you?
我们?还有其他人?
How many more? I'm not sure.
还有几个? 我不确定.
It can't be too many, sir. From the size of that thing,
不会太多的,长官. 从这东西的大小来看,
I'd say four, maybe five max.
也许四个,最多五个.
All this time I thought the governmentwas watching me.
一直以来我都以为是政♥府♥在监视我,
What if it was the others?
如果是其他人呢?
What would these others want?
其他人想干什么?
I don't know. Maybe they're afraid. They don't want to be exposed.
我不知道. 也许他们害怕,他们不想曝光.
If that is the case, these others may indeed be responsible...
如果是这样,那么这些其他人可能...
for the disappearance of Daniel Jackson and Major Carter.
要对丹尼尔杰克森和卡特少校 的失踪负责.
So you're telling me this man is an ordinary technical sergeant?
那你是说这个人是个普通的技术大兵了?
I wouldn't say ordinary. He's very good at what he does.
我可不会说是"普通"的. 他的工作很出色.
What's his area of expertise?
他的专长是什么?
Speech writer.
演讲稿撰写人.
What about this?
那这个呢?
That's very good. Did you draw that yourself?
哦,这真的很棒. 你自己画的?
What is it? That's a duck, isn't it?
这是什么? 那...那是只鸭子,对吗?
We'll just wait here.
我们就在这儿等好了.
Our home world was under attack. We were sent out to find allies,...
我们的家乡受到了攻击 我们是被派来找盟友的
but when we got here
但当我们抵达这里时
we realised you weren't advanced enough to help us.
我们意识到你们的发展程度还不足以帮助我们.
Well, we have our moments.
我们都有自己辉煌的一刻.
The enemy was too powerful. They wanted to make us slaves.
敌人非常强大, 他们要把我们当成奴隶.
They wanted us to worship them like gods.
要我们把他们当成神来崇拜.
The Goa'uld. Yes. That's it!
勾阿呜. 对,就是他们!
Show him.
给他看看.
The enemy of which you speak enslaved my people,...
你说的敌人奴役我的同胞...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表