I think I can get it.
我想我能弄到它
Joe?
乔?
He's a good guy.
他是个好人.
If you tell him... there will be no going back.
如果你告诉他,就无法回头了
Of course, if you don't tell him, there'll be no going back.
当然如果你不告诉他 还是无法回头...
He'll do it. I know he will.
他会帮忙的,我了解他
(doorshuts) Sam?
山姆?
Hey, honey. How are you feeling?
亲爱的,你还好吗?
You went out this morning before I had a chance to say goodbye.
早上我还没来得及和你说再见你就离开了
I'm fine.
我挺好的
Mollem said you left the lab early. You were feeling kinda ill.
摩勒姆说你早就离开实验室了 你肯定是有点不舒服
Honey, you're just depressed. We'll just keep trying.
亲爱的,别丧气.我们继续努力好吗?
No, we can't, Joe.
不,这没用,乔.
Nobody can.
谁都不行
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I think this is the note we should send.
这就是我们要发送的便条
That's it?
就这?
I thought about giving more information,
我也想过要多包含些信息
but I think the simpler the better.
不过我觉得这次越简单越好
Why don't we just stick one on a rock and throw it through?
我们为什么不能把这贴在石头上丢进去?
It would never make it through the automated defences.
它无法通过自动防御系统
Can we at least mention who won the Super Bowl in 2004?
我们能不能提一下谁赢得了2004年的 超级碗比赛?
No. World Series? No.
不行 世界职业棒球大赛? 不行
Grey Cup?
加拿大橄榄球联盟冠军杯?
I put it in my own handwriting,
我用自己的笔迹写的,
so I'll be able to recognise it when I read it.
这样我看到的时候就能认出来
I think we should all write a note of our own.
我觉得我们每个人都得写张便条
In case I don't make it to the gate, you can keep trying.
万一我没成功 你们还可以继续尝试
Well, you're wrong. I saw the numbers, Joe.
不,你弄错了 我亲眼看到了那些数字,乔
The Aschen doctor said you were fine.
可艾轩医生说你很健康啊
This isn't just about me.
这不只是关系到我一个人
I read this right from an Aschen terminal.
这是我从一个艾轩终端处看到的
Mollem gave me access to work on something else.
摩勒姆授予我权限去做其他的事
The birth rate has been cut over 90 per cent.
人口出生率已经减少了90%
Oh, my God.
哦,天啊
It's supposed to be a third of that.
应该只有其三分之一的
You knew. The Aschen insisted on it.
你早知道了? 艾轩坚持要这么做
Oh, my God. They see further ahead than we do.
哦,天啊 亲爱的,他们的目光比我们长远
If we didn't limit growth... Is that what you call this?
他们认为如果我们不限制生长率.. 你就这样称呼这事?
This is not what we agreed to. I can't believe this!
显然我们并没有赞成 我简直不敢相信
We didn't have a choice, Sam. You sold us out.
我们没有选择,山姆 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You think this was my decision? You could have told me!
你认为这是我的决定吗? 你该告诉我的.
You know how it works. You spent most of your adult life in secrecy.
拜托,山姆,你知道是怎么回事 你大半辈子都在从事秘密工作
That was different! It's the same.
得了,那是不同的! 山姆,是一回事
No! It's exactly the same!
不! 完全是一样的!
The population was unsustainable.
地球已经不堪人口重负
Without drastic measures,
如果不采取强有效的调节手段
the Aschen didn't think we were worth investing in.
艾轩会认为不值得在我们身上投♥注♥
They went too far, but I can't believe it's deliberate.
显然这太过分了 可我想他们不是故意的
They must have a reverse procedure.
他们肯定还有某种逆转这一过程的医疗手段
You still don't get it.
你还是没弄明白
The Goa'uld would have wiped us out. Would you prefer that?
迟早勾阿呜会消灭我们的 你希望那样吗?
The Aschen way is slower. That's all.
艾轩的方式慢些,仅此而已
They're not limiting growth, they're...
他们不是要限制生长率,他们...
I... have to talk to the president. I...
我要去和总统谈谈
Yes, you do.
好,去吧
But not about this.
但别提到这事
I need you to exchange this iris remote
我需要你悄悄把这个虹膜控制器
with the one on the president's desk.
和总统书桌上的那个调换一下
Bring the other one back to my lab.
把那个带到我的实验室
I need you to do it first thing tomorrow. How am I gonna do that?
你需要你明天首先做这事 我要怎么做?
Just come up with some excuse. I don't care.
随便找些借口,我不管..
But you can't say one word about what we've talked about,
但你不能透露我们谈话的任何内容
or they will kill you.
否则他们会杀了你
Is it hot in here?
这里面热吗?
This is a real-time representation of the sun,...
这显示的是太阳真实活动的实时状况
recorded by Aschen satellites all over the solar system.
由遍布整个太阳系的艾轩卫星提供 数据
How do you use it to predict a solar flare?
你怎样用它来预测太阳耀斑?
I've studied Aschen knowledge of solar dynamics
在木星点火计划中
for the Jupiter ignition project.
我学会了艾轩的太阳动力学知识
There are significant changes just beneath the surface preceding a flare...
在出现耀斑之前 在太阳的表面下会发生显著变化
that are detectable by the satellite net.
这会被卫星网络监控到
Look here. If my calculations are correct,
看这里,如果我的计算是正确的
there should be a flare in five seconds.
大概5秒内会出现耀斑
That's it.
没错.
Now all we need is for the computer to predict another flare.
现在只需让电脑预测另一次耀斑
Got your travel papers for Chulak? Yeah, all set.
你拿到去恰拉可的旅行许可证了? 是的,都好了
Give this to Teal'c. It's the coordinates he'll need.
把这给提亚克,这是他需要的坐标 好的
Joe's here.
乔来了
Ambassador.
大使先生
I knew you'd have something to do with this.
我知道你们要用它做些事
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗?
Yes.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you gonna do with it? Send a message.
你要用它来做什么? 发个信息
To who? To whom.
给谁? 给某人.
Let's have it.
给我们吧
I'll hand it over...
如果你保证不让萨曼莎参与此事
if you give me your word that Samantha will play no part in this.
我会给你的
I can't do that.
我做不到
It's in a briefcase at the customs office at Stargate Terminal.
它在星门终点站海关办公室的 一个公文包里
They've been instructed not to release it
他们没有我的许可
without my authorisation. Your word.
不会把它交出去的,我向你保证
We need her to pull this off.
我们需要她的帮助
Whatever it is, you'll have to do it without Sam.
不管你们要做什么,都只能在没有山姆 参与的情况下去做了
Joe... This is not negotiable.
乔,除非我... 没有商量的余地
If you won't say what's going on, fine.
你不用告诉我说没什么大不了的
But if it involves GDOs, then it involves the Stargate.
但是如果它涉及到身份识别器 那就会牵连到星门
And that terminal's the last heavily defended place on this planet.
那个终点站是这个星球上最后的 防御场所
I will not let you risk Sam's life.
我不会让你拿山姆的生命去冒险
OK.
好
You won't have backup.
你们会没有后援的
We won't need it.
我们不需要
Uh... the sun's beeping.
嗯...太阳在哔哔响
We have a flare prediction, 57 minutes from now.
得到一个耀斑预报 从现在开始还有57分钟
Is that enough time?
时间足够吗?
It'll have to do.
不够也得够
Thank you.
谢谢
If you can manage, just give us enough time to get away from here.
如果你们能应付 给我们足够的时间离开这里
The message goes in six minutes.
消息将在六分钟内发出
Sam wanted me to wish you luck.
山姆想要我祝你们好运
Give her my best.
也替我祝福她
(announcer) Outgoing travellers to Chulak, stand by in the departure area.
到恰拉可的外出旅行者 请站到出发区域内
All right, let's go. I'm staying. You go if you want to.
好了,我们走吧! 我要留下来,你如果要走的话就走吧!
Come on, Sam, we gotta go. Joe, don't.
拜托,我们得走... 乔,不要这样
Sam, listen, we'll work this out, all right?
山姆,我们会没事的
But now it's best for both of us if we're very far away.
现在我们走的越远越好
If they manage to do this, it will not matter where we are.
如果他们能成功的话我们在哪都一样
Colonel O'Neill? Melon.
欧尼尔上校? 摩勒姆?
Mollem. Mollem. I'm sorry.
摩勒姆. 摩勒姆,我很遗憾
It's... the war, you know?
都是战争的缘故
You didn't come to the anniversary celebration.
你没来参加周年纪念庆典
What's to celebrate, I say.
庆祝什么呢?
Surely the Aschen have proven your earlier misgivings erroneous.
很明显,艾轩已经证明 你早期的疑虑是错误的
For all we've done. Yes, you've certainly... done your part.
看看我们做的一切 是啊,你们的确做了该做的事
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹到这里来的?
Um...
嗯...
Well, you know my friend, Teal'c.
你知道我的朋友, 提亚克
I missed him at the celebration.
我在庆典时没见到他,
He's comin' to town. I... bought him a hat.
他要来了.我给他买♥♥了顶帽子
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表