Komah ata, Heru-ur.
Komah ata, Heru-ur.
Onak lo hassa, chel Apophis.
Onak lo hassa, chel Apophis.
Send the shol'va to Lord Apophis.
把这个休伐交给阿波菲斯领主.
Apophis has agreed to the alliance.
阿波菲斯已经同意结盟了.
Dad, Teal'c risked his life to save all of us
爸爸, 当提亚克到内图营救你的时候
when he came to rescue you on Netu.
他冒着生命危险救了我们所有人.
You owe him. We all do.
你欠他一个人情.我们都欠.
How is Heru-ur gonna transport Teal'c to Apophis' ship?
等等,赫鲁厄会怎么把提亚克送到 阿波菲斯的飞船?
He would probably use rings.
他大概会用传送环.
We can save Teal'c the way that he saved us,
那我们就可以用提亚克救我们的方法救他
by intercepting the matter stream.
拦截物质流
It won't work while the ship is in stealth. So uncloak it.
飞船隐形的时候不行. 那就别隐形了.
It would take some pretty fancy flying.
这将是一次奇特的飞行.
It's your ship.
你来驾驶你的飞船吧.
I've never seen anyone endure such torture,...
我从未见过任何人 能象你一样忍♥受这样的折磨
and yet none of it comes close to what Apophis will do to you.
可阿波菲斯要对付你的手段要远不止于此.
He will kill you a thousand times.
他会让你数千次尝试死亡的滋味.
Of that I am certain.
我肯定他会这么干.
And you will never admit that he is a god?
而你永远也不承认他是神吗?
Never.
永远不会.
You are either insane or...
你要么是太蠢了,要么...
Take him down!
立刻带他走!
The shol'va is to be transported to Apophis.
休伐将会被传送给阿波菲斯.
What do you think you are doing? Shol'va!
你以为你在干什么?休伐!
My Lord, you are killing him.
我的主人,你会杀了他的.
I will not be denied the satisfaction of watching him die at least once.
我不否认哪怕看到他死一次也会心满意足
My Lord.
我的主人
What happened? We missed him.
怎么了? 我们没截到他.
So what now? We better get out of here.
那现在怎么办? 我们最好离开这.
A cargo ship attempted to intercept the matter stream.
我的主人,一艘运输船试图截断物质流.
What?
什么?
It looks like you programmed the mine right. It's going for Apophis's ship.
看来你为浮雷重编的程序是正确的 它正向阿波菲斯的飞船靠拢.
What is this?
这是什么?
Heru-ur transported him instead of the shol'va.
赫鲁厄把他代替休伐传送过来了.
Heru-ur attacks.
赫鲁厄在向我们攻击.
You dare to attack me? It is deception.
你敢攻击我? 这是个骗局.
The deception is yours. Where is the shol'va?
是你布置的骗局.为什么没把休伐送过来
We gotta go back for Teal'c. And do what?
为了提亚克我们必须回去. 回去做什么?
Something. It's too late.
总得做点什么. 太晚了.
That's not possible. Apparently, it is.
这不可能. 显然是可能的.
The Goa'uld were never able to cloak an entire mother ship,
此前勾阿呜绝不可能让整艘母舰隐形,
let alone a fleet.
更别说一支舰队了.
Kree Heru-ur!
可里 赫鲁厄!
Sheh pak arak Apophis.
Sheh pak arak Apophis.
They're protecting Apophis's ship. They're allowing him to escape.
他们正在保护阿波菲斯的飞船. 让他逃掉了.
We're picking up a glider that seems to have escaped from Heru-ur's ship.
传感器显示有一艘滑翔机在赫鲁厄的 飞船爆♥炸♥前逃出来了.
Heruur himself? We can't let him get away.
是赫鲁厄自己吗? 我们可不能让他跑了.
Onak sha kree, chel Goa'uld.
Onak sha kree, chel Goa'uld.
I asked him which god he worshipped,
我问他追随哪一个神,
and he answered with a Tok'ra password.
他用一个托克拉密♥码♥回答了.
This is Jacob Carter. Identify yourself.
我是雅各布 卡特.表明身份.
My name is Rak'nor.
我的名字是锐科诺.
Who are you? How did you know how to answer my hail?
你是谁?你是怎么知道该如何回答我的?
I am the Jaffa who helped Teal'c escape.
我是帮助提亚克 逃跑的贾法.
How do we know that?
我们怎么知道?
It is good to hear your voice, O'Neill.
听到你的声音真好, 欧尼尔.
Glad you made it, Teal'c. As am l.
真高兴你没事了,提亚克. 我也是.
We can rendezvous on the third moon ofTichenor.
我们可以在“蒂奇纳”的第三个月亮那会合.
We'll meet you there.
我们在那见了.
Well, I guess we've stopped the alliance.
我猜我们阻止他们结盟了.
(as Selmak) Unfortunately, it is the worst possible result.
不幸地是,这可能是最坏的结果.
No war. No.
没发生战争. 没有.
We did not know that
我们根本无法料到
Apophis would bring a cloaked fleet into the minefield.
阿波菲斯会将一支舰队隐形于雷区中.
So what now?
那现在呢?
Apophis will easily absorb Heru-ur's forces into his own.
阿波菲斯会轻松地将赫鲁厄的部队 收为己有
He is now a bigger threat than ever before.
他的威胁比以往更大了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表