Roughly a million miles an hour, give or take.
差不多每小时一百万哩左右.
At least they're no longer accelerating.
至少他们已经不再加速了.
George, maybe it would be best if I returned to the Pentagon.
乔治,也许我最好回五角大楼.
See what our people can contribute from that end.
看看我们那边的人能帮上什么忙.
You bring them home. Yes, sir.
你来带他们回家. 是,长官.
Sir, I have an idea,
长官,我有个主意,
but a lot of things have gotta go right in order for it to work.
不过需要多方面全力配合才行.
(O'Neill) Cheyenne, we have a problem.
夏延基地,我们有麻烦了.
Digger One, this is Flight.
挖掘者一号♥,这里是控制中心.
Reading you five by.
你们的信♥号♥♥很清楚.
Why haven't they responded? We have to wait, sir.
他们为什么还不回话? 我们得等一会儿,长官.
It's the time-lag, sir. The time for our radio signal to
是时间延迟,长官,我们的信♥号♥♥从地球传到X-301
travel to the X301 and back.
再传回来需要一段时间.
How are we on consumables?
我们的储备状况如何?
We have sufficient power and life support for several days.
我们还有几天的能源和维生储备.
Several days. Well, that's somethin'.
几天,还不赖...
How long will this thing take to get to wherever it's goin'?
这东西还要多少天到达目的地?
Assuming this device is programmed to
假定此装置设定为
return to Apophis's original home world,...
返回到阿波菲斯的母星球
several hundred years.
要几百年.
Several hundred? Years.
几百? 年.
Yeah, just, uh...
对,只是,呃...
Let me do the math on that here.
让我算算.
Carry the four...
进四...
The installation of this device was clearly
这个设备的装置显然
the result of my betrayal of Apophis.
是我背叛阿波菲斯之后才有的.
Before I became shol'va, such a device would have been unnecessary.
在我成为休伐之前,根本就不需要这种装置
So?
所以?
I am indirectly responsible, O'Neill.
我负有间接责任,欧尼尔.
Stop it. We'll be fine.
哦,得了,我们会没事的.
(Daniel) Digger One, come in.
挖掘者一号♥,回答.
There. See? Jack or Teal'c, please respond.
瞧见没? 杰克或提亚克,请回答.
Flight, Digger One. We read you.
是的,控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号♥,听见你了.
We have lost control of the craft...
我们失去了对飞行器的控制.
to some sort of hidden recall device...
因为某种隐藏着的召回装置
that apparently... the scum-sucking, slimy, snake-ass Apophis...
显然是那个肮脏卑鄙无♥耻♥的王八蛋蛇妖阿波菲斯
installed in his death gliders. Over.
安装在死亡滑翔机里的,完毕.
(static)
(静电干扰)
Flight, do you copy? (static)
控制中心,收到了吗? -(静电干扰)
Uh, Flight, I don't know whether or not you can hear me, but,...
呃,控制中心, 我不知道你是否能听到我,但...
uh... controls are not responding.
呃...操控系统没有反应.
No thrusters and no reaction-control system.
推进器和反♥动♥力控制系统也没有反应.
We are... purely ballistic.
我们纯粹是按轨迹行进
Over.
完毕.
Colonel, you're so far out there's a time-lag of a few minutes,...
上校,你们的距离太远了, 中间有几分钟的时间延迟
so conversation is gonna be a problem.
所以通话会有点问题.
We've received some preliminary tracking data from the Deep Space Network.
我们从深度太空网络接收到初步的追踪数据.
The glider is going to pass relatively close to Jupiter.
滑翔机将要经过木星附近.
We're hoping, if we can somehow nudge your trajectory a bit,...
我们希望能稍稍变动一下你们的轨迹
you can perform a slingshot manoeuvre back toward Earth.
让你们能完成一个弹射操作返回地球.
Message ends 1430 Zulu.
讯息结束于格林威治时间14:30.
The time-lag. Good thinking, Major.
时间延迟.好主意,少校.
It'll take at least three minutes for our radio signals
我们的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥至少要三分钟
to get that far out.
才能传那么远,就算按光速计算
Flight, Digger One. We read you.
是的,控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号♥,听见你了.
We have lost control ofthe craft...
我们失去了对飞行器的控制.
to some sort ofhidden recall device...
因为某种隐藏着的召回装置
that apparently... (interference)
显然...-(干扰)
Apophis installed in his death gliders. Over.
阿波菲斯安装在死亡滑翔机里的,完毕.
Flight, do you copy?
控制中心,收到了吗?
Uh, Flight, I don't know whether ornot you can hearme, but...
呃,控制中心, 我不知道你是否能听到我,但...
Uh... Controls are not responding.
呃...操控系统没有反应.
No thrusters and no reaction-control system.
推进器和反♥动♥力控制系统也没有反应.
We are... ballistic. Dammit!
我们...按轨迹行进 该死!
I was counting on them having some ability to manoeuvre.
我还指望他们至少还有机动能力.
I don't know how to swing them around Jupiter
没有反♥动♥力控制系统的话
without reaction-control systems.
我不知道要怎么让他在木星附近转向
We're hoping, ifwe can somehow nudge your trajectory a bit,...
我们希望能稍稍变动一下你们的轨道
you can perform a slingshot manoeuvre back toward Earth.
让你们能完成一个弹射操作返回地球.
Message ends 1430 Zulu.
讯息结束于格林威治时间14:30.
Message understood at 1433 Zulu.
格林威治时间14:33收到信息.
OK! How do we do that? Without thrusters,...
好吧,我们该怎么做? 无法控制推进器的情况下...
we are incapable of nudging.
我们无法变动轨道.
Right.
对.
Flight, this is Digger One. We have negative... nudging capabilities.
控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号♥, 我们没有推进能力.
Stand by, Flight.
稍候,控制中心.
Teal'c, the weapon system we installed shouldn't be affected, right?
提亚克,我们安装的武器系统应该 没受影响吧?
What are you considering, O'Neill? Our missiles.
你在想什么,欧尼尔? 我们的导弹.
A great deal of thrust
在这种速度下,
would be required to significantly alter our trajectory.
我们需要 相当大的推进力才能改变目前的轨道.
We just need a nudge.
我们只需要小小推进一下.
I am unsure of that specific measurement.
我不保证能完成如此精细的操作.
Uh... Flight, Digger One.
呃...控制中心,挖掘者一号♥.
We've got two AIM-120 Alpha rocket motors that may,...
我们有两个AIM-120 α火箭推进器,也许...
l'll say again, may be at our disposal.
我重复一遍,也许能用的上.
Uh... Flight, Digger One.
呃...控制中心,挖掘者一号♥.
We've got two AIM-120 Alpha rocket motors that may,...
我们有两个AIM-120 α火箭推进器,也许...
l'll say again, may be at our disposal.
我重复一遍,也许能用的上.
Can we override the release mechanism
我们是否能更改其构造
and keep them attached through burnout?
让它们在燃烧时保持连接?
Ifso, we'll need to calculate where, when, and duration ofburn.
如果可以,我们需要计算出地点, 时间,以及需要燃烧的时间.
Digger One at 1458 Zulu.
挖掘者一号♥,格林威治时间14:58.
Major Davis?
戴维斯少校?
They wanna cook off the missiles, sir. What for?
他们想要让导弹燃烧,长官. 做什么?
If we get enough delta v out of the rocket motors,
如果火箭推进器能提供足够的Δv
our plan might still work.
我们的计划是可行的(Δv指火箭加速后速度与加速前速度的差值)
Can you do an override procedure?
我们必须变更程序,你办得到吗?
Yes, that's the easy part.
可以,可这只是简单的一部分.
Talk them through it.
告诉他们怎么弄.
I'll need half an hour to make the burn calculations, sir.
我需要半个小时作燃烧计算,长官.
Major, don't get me wrong, but the margin for error...
半小时?少校,别误会我, 但万一有误差...
That's the time we've got. I realise that.
我们只有这点时间. 我知道.
They thrust wrong, they hit Jupiter.
推进方向稍有偏差,他们就会撞上火星
Wait any longer and we're too late.
再等下去就来不及了.
Sir? Do it.
长官? 去做吧.
(Davis) OK, missile selection switch to AIM-120A.
好,导弹选择切换到AIM-120A.
Airtoairradarmode to BORE. Slow down.
空对空雷达转换到孔径模式. 慢一点,天啊.
You'll see an "out ofrange" message.
你会看到超出范围的信息.
Enter "update" and load the fiigures I read you
按下更新键并载入先前我报给你的数字
to override the fiiring inhibitors.
这会更改点火抑制系统
Teal'c, you gettin' all this? At thatpoint you will get a tone.
提亚克,都明白了吗? 现在你会听到个声音了.
(Carter) Fire missile two, followed by missile one at Tplus 10.
在一号♥导弹点燃计数10后点燃二号♥导弹
This sounds like a lot, guys, but it's what we have to do.
我知道这听上去有一大堆,两位, 但我们必须这么做.
You can commence at anypoint from 1622 Zulu.
从格林威治时间16:22起, 随时都可以开始.
This is Flight - 1618 Zulu.
这里是控制中心-格林威治时间16:18.
That's right about now.
就是现在.
Whenever you're ready.
准备好就开始.
Air-to-air mode: BORE.
空对空孔径模式.
Update. Update.
更新. 更新.
Ready.
准备.
Flight, this is Digger One.
控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号♥.
We copy updates and we're ready to begin burn.
我们已完成更新并准备好开始燃烧.
Selecting... missile two.
选择...二号♥导弹.
And...
然后...
Weapons are releasing.
武器被释放出去了.
Look out!
小心!
Preliminary data coming in.
收到初步数据了.
Digger One, this is Flight.
挖掘者一号♥,这里是控制中心.
We have no joy on the burn.
燃烧结果不是很好.
I'm sorry, Colonel, but the missiles just didn't have enough thrust.
我很抱歉,上校, 但是飞弹的推进力不够.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表