What if it's not water?
如果那不是水呢?
Exactly what tests did you run on the sample you brought back?
你对你们带回的水样进行了什么测试?
As I said, we had begun preliminary analysis.
我说过,我们刚开始初步分♥析♥
It was being kept in a sealed container.
水样被保存在一个密闭容器里
It hadn't even been opened yet when I went away.
当我离开时,它甚至还没被打开
How did you know it was giving off energy?
你怎么知道它能放射出能量?
The container maintained a temperature
容器温度保持在
several degrees above room temperature.
高于室温的状态下
You never performed a chemical analysis?
你没有进行过化学分♥析♥?
I insisted the proper controls be set up.
我坚持严格的操作规程
They were supposed to wait until I got back.
他们本该等我回来
But they didn't.
但他们没有
Colonel Sokalov was under a lot of pressure
为了要证明花掉的那些钱物有所值
to prove that the money being spent was going to be worth it.
萨柯洛夫上校承受了很大的压力
So we don't know that's actually water out there.
所以我们并不能确定外面的东西就是水
It's alive.
它是活的
What?
什么?
The water.
那些水
When they exposed it to the air and started chemical analysis,...
当他们把它暴露在空气中, 开始进行化学分♥析♥时
it turned into vapour.
它变成了蒸汽
You were there?
你在那儿?
We inhaled it. It didn't give us a choice.
我们吸入了它,根本没给我们机会
Who's "us"? Scientists in the lab.
谁是"我们"? 实验室里的科学家们
I knew what was going on but l... I couldn't control myself.
我知道会发生什么,但我 控制不了自己
They wanted to go back through the Stargate.
它们想通过星门回去
Who's "they"? Life forms. In the water.
谁是"它们"? 水里的生命形式
Countless numbers of microscopic organisms. Intelligent life forms.
无数的微生物,一种智慧生命形式
Are you tryin' to tell me this water thinks?
你是想告诉我这些水会思考?
We were killing them.
我们正在杀死它们,
They forced us to try and take 'em back through the gate.
它们强迫我们带它们回家
The soldiers tried to stop us.
士兵们想阻止我们,他们开枪了
If an infected man was killed,
如果一个被侵入的人被杀,
the fluid came out of him and more were infected.
液体会离开他 然后更多的人被侵入,真是乱作一团
An infected soldier got to the DHD and got the gate open.
一个被侵入的士兵跑到拨号♥系统那打开了门
Then the base commander enacted the EM Protocol to stop it.
于是基地指挥官执行了终极计划措施以制止它
The infected men started running through the gate,
被侵入的人冲向星门,
trying to escape the gas.
试图避开毒气
Why didn't you?
你为什么没这么做?
I was cut off from the gate room.
我被阻拦在星门房♥间外
I think the liquid organisms inside me knew the only way to keep alive...
我想我体内的液态生命知道活下来的唯一方法
was to escape the gas and freeze themselves.
就是冻住它们自己以避开毒气
They forced me in here.
它们强迫我到这里来
You were frozen when we found you. They kept me alive.
当我们发现你时,你被冻成冰块了 它们让我活了下来
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道的?
I don't know how exactly. I just do.
我也不清楚到底怎么回事,我就是知道
They must've communicated it to me.
一定是它们告诉了我
This is the stuff that's in Teal'c now?
这就是提亚克体内的东西?
How do we get it out?
怎么能把它弄出来?
Come on, Maybourne! It came outta you!
快说,梅伯恩!它们离开了你的身体!
They needed to go back.
它们想回去
You wouldn't let me go. I guess they thought Teal'c could get 'em home.
你不会让我走,我猜他们认为提亚克 能带它们回家
What if it's a life form? That is pure assumption.
如果它是种生命形式呢? 这纯粹是假设
It would certainly explain everything.
这确实能解释所有事
After collecting the sample,
采集了样本之后,
you felt resistance trying to go through the gate.
你说你感觉到有什么 在阻止你们通过门
It was the life form trying to prevent you from leaving.
那不是门的阻力, 那是这种生命形式正在阻止你们离开
And now it's perceiving us as some kind of threat.
现在它们视我们为一种威胁
Teal'c!
提亚克!
Teal'c!
提亚克!
Fight it. Fight it!
挺住,挺住!
Argh!
啊!
It's all we've got. The pressure alone...
我们只有这个了 压力会...
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
What are you doing? What's he doing?
你在干什么?他在干什么?
(Carter) Daniel. I think it just wants to understand.
丹尼尔 我想它只是想要了解...
What?
什么?
Us.
我们
Teal'c?
提亚克?
They had no wish to kill me, O'Neill. They only want to travel home.
它们没想杀了我,欧尼尔 它们只是想回家
That's good.
那很好
You all right?
你没事吧?
I will be.
我会的
OK, I think we should duck.
好吧,我想我们应该闪开...
Ah. That had to hurt.
啊,那一定很疼
Didn't you guys leave here in a submarine?
你们不是坐潜艇去的吗?
We, uh...
我们,呃
Last thing I remember, we were being pulled into the...
我记得的最后一件事就是,我们被拉进...
Not really sure what happened, sir.
我不太确定发生了什么,长官
Here's a thought.
我有个想法
We just exchanged hostages.
我们刚交换了人♥质♥
It's just a thought.
只是个想法而已
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表