Please, help us.
请帮助我们
You have a go. SG-1 is on its way.
你们去吧, SG-1出发了
Thank you, George. Harlan!
谢谢,乔治 哈兰!
You stay there!
你呆在那里!
They appear to be a fascinating technology.
他们似乎是迷人的技术
(Cronus) Find out how they work.
找出他们是怎么工作的
I wish to know all the information they contain.
我要知道他们包含的所有信息
My pleasure.
非常乐意效劳
This way.
这边
They look very much like you. (Carter) We know.
他们看上去很像你们 我们知道
Listen, for what it's worth, I'm sorry about what's happened here.
听着,我很抱歉这里所发生的
Oh, I'm sure that makes him feel better.
哦,我确信那让他感觉好多了
Hey!
嗨!
What the hell do you think you're doin'?
你认为你在做什么?
Same thing you do. Only better.
和你做的一样,只会更好
What does that mean? Better?
那是什么意思? 更好?
It means better,...
意思是更好...
stronger, faster.
更强,更快
You're not me and don't work for the Air Force.
你不是我,也不是为空军工作
No. But that doesn't mean I can't do the job.
不. 但那不意味着我不能做这个工作
What job? Explore the universe, fight the Goa'uld.
什么工作? 探索宇宙,与勾阿呜战斗
What? Like now? Hey, you made this mess.
什么? 就象现在? 嗨,你搞得一团糟
What we did was help these people.
我们所做的帮助了这些人
Come on! I know you better than that.
来吧! 我很了解你
You screwed up and now you're embarrassed.
你弄得一团糟,现在你尴尬了
That's not the point. And like I'm gonna spend my eternity...
那不是关键 就象我要永远呆在...
on that lame-ass planet!
那个没有人的星球!
You gave me your word! Is it the first time you've lied to yourself?
你答应过我! 这是第一次你对自已说谎?
I told you what you wanted to hear. Besides, were you gonna destroy me?!
我只是告诉了你你想听的 此外,还想怎样?毁灭我们?!
I might have. All right, come on. Bring it on, flyboy!
我可能会 好的,来吧,开始吧,飞行员!
Oh, you little...
噢,你这个...
Sirs!
长官们!
Much as I'd like to see how this plays out,
尽管我很想看这个怎么收场
don't we have something important to do?
但我们有更重要的事情要做
What can so few of us possibly do?
我们这么少人,能做什么?
Hammond won't spring for more troops?
哈蒙德不会派遣更多的军队来吗?
I didn't ask! This is our problem.
我没问! 这是我们的问题.
We can't expect help from your people? No.
我猜祖钠的人♥民♥不会帮助我们吧? 不会
We convinced your people to oppose the Goa'uld once before.
我们曾经说服过你的人♥民♥反抗勾阿呜
Most, including myself, had never seen an actual god before.
大多数人,包括我自已 都从没见过真正的神
Heru-ur had not come to Juna for generations.
赫鲁厄很久没来过祖钠了
And when Cronus arrived and displayed his great power,
当克罗诺斯来显示他的力量后
he instilled much fear.
他让我们非常恐惧
The people are terrified.
人们非常害怕
Then we must demonstrate once and for all that Cronus is not a god.
那么我们必须再一次证明克罗诺斯不是神
I assume you have a plan to back up that rather bold yet cryptic statement?
我猜你们已经有了计划? 要不然不会说出这么大胆而含糊的话
Yes! Yes, we do.
是的! 是的, 我们有
(horn call)
(号♥角声响起)
It is not safe here. The forests are heavily patrolled.
这里不安全 森林有很多人巡逻
We're not done, pal. I so own you.
我们还没完,伙计 是的
There is a device in the chest that sensors indicate may be a power unit.
在胸腔里有一个装置 传感器显示它可能是能量单元
Current status: deactivated.
当前状态: 未激活
Can it be reactivated?
能再次激活吗?
Do you feel pain?
你有痛觉吗?
Affirmative.
肯定的
Do you sympathise with him?
你同情他?
No!
不!
Both units appear to show concern for each other.
两个人都互相关心对方
Tell me how to reactivate this one's power unit.
告诉我怎么激活这家伙的能量单元
Then tell me which one of you would like to feel sympathy,
然后告诉我哪个人愿意忍♥受痛苦,
and which one the pain.
另一个只能同情对方了
The only rings I've seen were in that pyramid.
我看到的唯一一个传送环在那个金字塔里
There is a way into the main chamber.
只有一个方法进入主室
Yeah. By putting the robot at risk.
是的. 就是让机器人冒险
Fine. I'll do it.
好. 我来干
It's all right. I can handle it. This is very strange to me.
好了,我能处理 这让我觉得非常奇怪
This kind of thing happens to us all the time.
这类事情对我们来说已经是家常便饭了
How many Jaffa do we have to deal with on that ship?
在那艘船上有多少贾法要对付?
As many as one thousand. But that is not the problem.
近一千,但那不是问题
What is? The rings are activated from the ship.
那问题是什么? 传送环要从飞船上激活
You didn't mention that before.
你之前没有提到这点
We had little time to formulate this plan.
我们没多少时间来说明计划
It's all right. Carter and Teal'c might be able to help.
好的,卡特和提亚克也许能帮上忙
The other ones. How'll they know what to do and when?
船上的 他们怎么知道做什么,什么时候做呢?
I can communicate with them.
我能联络他们
I've been maintaining radio silence to protect my location.
我一直保持无线电静默 以免我的位置被发现
I don't see a radio. They're internal.
我没看到无线电装置 他们是内置的
So you can actually send a signal... Wait... Excuse me.
那么你可以发信♥号♥♥... 等等...
A little static.
一点静电噪声
They said they'd do what they can. What about the Jaffa on the ship?
他们说会做力所能及的事 那船上的贾法怎么办?
Once we reach the peltak level, the other levels can be sealed off.
只要我们到达peltak层 就可以封闭其他层
Cronus will have few Jaffa remaining.
那时只有几个贾法在克罗诺斯边上
What do we do with the other Jaffa once we've dealt with Cronus?
我们解决了克罗诺斯后 怎么处理其他的贾法?
We offer them freedom.
我们给他们自♥由♥
My lord, the machine that resembles Teal'c requests an audience with you.
主人, 象提亚克的那台机器要见您
For what purpose? He wishes to bargain with you...
什么目的? 他想和你计价还价...
for the freedom of the one called Carter.
为了释放那个叫卡特的
What have you learnt so far? They have been unwilling to cooperate.
你从他们身上得到什么了? 他们不愿意合作.
However, their behaviour is curiously similar to that of humans.
不过,他们的行为和人类出奇地相似
Perhaps you will be more successful
可能你在提取情报方面
in extracting the necessary information.
会更成功
Bring the one that resembles Teal'c before me.
把那个象提亚克的带到我这里来
Report.
报告
The intruder has been captured.
入侵者被俘虏了
Agh!
啊!
Tell me how to operate the power core on that unit
告诉我怎么操作那个能量单元
and I will stop damaging you.
我就不再折磨你
It's simple.
很简单
Just touch the two crystals on opposite sides of the converter.
只要按转换器两边的的晶体就行了
Interesting.
有趣
Cronus will be very pleased.
克罗诺斯会很高兴的
Truth be told, I do not think Cronus will be pleased at all.
老实说,我不觉得克罗诺斯会高兴
You all right? I am.
你们还好吗? 很好
I'm fine, too. Thanks for your concern.
我也很好,谢谢你关心
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
A little gas.
一点小问题
Yeah, got gas.
对,小问题
What is it you wish to tell me in exchange for the other one's freedom?
你想告诉我什么来换取她的自♥由♥?
My only wish...
我只希望...
is to seek revenge for the death of my father.
为我父亲的死报仇.
Is it now active? In a way.
现在激活了吗? 在某种程度上
What does this mean? I designed it with special sensors...
这是什么意思? 我设计了特殊的传感器...
..that would detect when someone was tampering with the power core.
有人要破坏能量核心的时候能察觉出来
For situations just like this.
就象现在这样
It's a self-destruct mode.
这是自毁模式
(alarm)
(警报)
Go!
走!
Nice work. Teal'c's in trouble.
做得好 提亚克有麻烦了
Where? He's on the peltak with Cronus.
在哪里? 他和克罗诺斯在Peltak层
We need to seal off this level.
我们需要封闭这一层
There's a control centre for all the doors.
所有这些门的控制中心在这附近
Kinda like a circuit panel.
像一个电路面板
Jaffa, cree!
Jaffa, cree!
(buzzing)
(嗞嗞)
I've got your six.
我在你的六点钟方位.
The crystals are protected by a force shield!
水晶被力场罩保护着
Switch with me. I'll do it.
我们换一下,我来做
(firing)
(激战中)
What do I do? Pull the green crystals out.
我该怎么做? 把绿色的水晶拔♥出♥来♥
The doors should close and lock automatically.
门会关闭并自动锁定
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表