There's nothing missing.
没有东西不见.
Uh...
呃...
A Canopic jar with some hieroglyphs and some unusual markings.
是一个有象形文字和不寻常记号♥ 的卡诺皮克罐子.
The Osiris jar.
奥西里斯之罐.
Yes. Destroyed in the explosion.
对. 在爆♥炸♥中毁了.
Are you sure about that? Yes, positive.
你确定? 对,确定.
OK, well, what about this gold amulet?
好吧,那个黄金护身符呢?
Daniel, if you're looking to get back with Sarah, that's your business.
丹尼尔,如果你想回来跟萨拉复合, 那是你的事.
I couldn't care less. But I do have a problem with you coming here...
我一点都不在乎.但你闯进来...
and involving yourself in my work.
插手我的工作就让我不爽!
Don't you mean Dr Jordan's work?
你说的不是乔丹博士的工作吗?
No. Sarah and I were his assistants.
不,我的工作,萨拉和我是乔丹博士的助理
You haven't been involved since you walked out on him.
而你,从你离开他那天起就不是了.
I didn't walk out on him. I was trying to protect him.
我没有离开他, 我是想保护他.
You mean you distanced yourself in order to spare him embarrassment.
你疏远他是因为不想让他陷于窘境?
Daniel, you really should not have come back.
丹尼尔, 你真的不该回来的.
Look, I don't wanna get into this with you right now, but you need my help.
听着,我现在不想跟你争论这些, 但你需要我的帮助.
Why? You think there might be aliens involved?
为什么,你认为这跟外星人有关?
Oh, God.
喔,天啊.
Preliminary analysis of the jar indicates the exterior is ordinary ceramic.
初步分♥析♥显示罐子的外部是普通的陶制品.
It also appears as if the seal has been damaged.
同时表明它的封口似乎被破坏了
Any indication of what might be inside?
知道里面是什么吗?
Well, hopefully a computer-enhanced MRI will tell us something.
希望增强核磁共振检查能有所发现
Is that what I think it is?
我没弄错吧?
Yes, sir. It's a Goa'uld symbiote.
没错,长官,那是只勾阿呜共生体.
The police said that the museum curator
警方说博物馆的管♥理♥员♥
suffered a fatal blunt trauma to the skull.
是由于头骨遭到致命性钝器伤害而死的.
They don't think that you had any...?
他们没怀疑你吧...?
No, but Steven didn't do anything...
没有,他们没那么想,不过...
to dissuade them from suspecting me,
史蒂文也没帮我洗刷嫌疑,
but fortunately I know a few... people.
但幸好我认识一些人.
They found some bricks at the bottom of the elevator shaft,...
总而言之, 他们在运货电梯升降井底发现了一些砖块.
and they think that they came from the wall above
他们认为是来自上方的墙壁,
and... a freak accident.
一起古怪的意外.
You know, the papers are saying the curse of the mummy strikes again.
你知道报纸上说 木乃伊的诅咒再次出击了吗?
Do you have any pictures of the Osiris jar,
你有没有任何奥西里斯之罐的照片,
the one destroyed in the explosion?
在爆♥炸♥中摧毁的那个?
Yeah. Here.
有,这里.
I can't make out the inscription.
我看不清颈口上的符号♥.
We were unable to identify the symbols.
我们不认识那些符号♥.
But Dr Jordan copied them in his notebook.
但乔丹博士把它们抄在他的笔记本里了.
Those markings are unlike anything we've ever seen before.
这些记号♥跟我们之前见过的都不同.
They're not Egyptian. No, they're not Egyptian.
它们不是埃及文. 对,它们不是埃及文.
So what are they?
那它们是什么?
What are they?
它们是什么?
You know. How?
你知道.怎么会?
Let's just say I can't go into it right now, but this is very important.
这么说吧,我现在不能说. 但这真的很重要.
Did Dr Jordan do any kind of preliminary tests on the jar?
乔丹博士到底有没有 对这个罐子进行初步检验?
Not that I know of, but he kept all his lab results on the computer.
就我所知没有, 不过他把所有的研究结果都存在电脑里.
It's dead. We can relax.
它死了,我们可以松口气了.
Do we know how long it's been inside the jar?
我们知不知道它在这罐子里多久了?
According to Daniel, several thousand years.
照丹尼尔所说, 好几千年了.
Well, it's perfectly preserved.
它被保存得很好.
It could've died yesterday.
可能是昨天才死的.
Something's wrong.
事情不太对劲.
What? Dr Jordan's files are gone.
怎么了? 乔丹博士的文件没了.
Everything's been wiped clean.
所有东西都被清除了.
Including his e-mail account.
包括他的电子邮件帐号♥.
Do you keep backups?
你有留备份吗?
Yeah. They're not here.
有,它们也不见了.
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
The system marks file space that's been deleted as "tombstone".
系统会把删除的文件空间 标示为"墓碑".
It scours the database looking for tombstone values...
它会定期扫描数据来寻找"墓碑"数据..
..and marks them as ready to be overwritten.
并标识这部分数据可以被覆盖
There's usually about 30 days before that happens,...
通常在被覆盖之前会有30天的周期
so I might be able to retrieve the files
所以我也许能在墓碑数据
before the tombstone values replicate.
被覆盖前恢复这些文件.
Got something. The professor received one message on the night he died.
找到东西了. 教授在他去世当晚收到一个消息.
I'm guessing he never got round to reading it.
可我想他永远也无法读到它了.
That's the results of the carbon-dating analysis
这是14C物品上的黑檀木
on the ebony portion of item 14C.
碳年代测定结果.
The missing gold amulet.
失踪的黄金护身符.
Oh, my God. Daniel, it's over 10,000 years old.
哦,我的天,丹尼尔, 它已经超过一万年之久了.
This means you were right all along.
那表明你一直都是对的.
Yeah, I know.
对,我知道.
Egyptian civilisation must be thousands of years older than we assumed.
埃及文明比我们所知的年代还要早数千年!
Sarah, you can't... tell anyone about this. What are you talking about?
萨拉,你不能跟任何人提起这件事. 你在说什么?
This is exactly the evidence you've been looking for.
这是你一直在找的证据,
It validates your theories.
它完全证实了你的理论.
All we've got is one carbon-dating analysis on a missing artefact.
听着,我们得到的只是一个 对失踪古物做出的碳年代测定结果.
So we can contact the technician who performed the analysis.
那我们可以跟做这项分♥析♥的技术员联络.
What?
怎么了?
Dr Jordan wasn't the only one to get these results.
乔丹博士不是唯一一个能收到这项 结果的人.
Steven.
还有史蒂文!
That Goa'uld symbiote should be a desiccated husk,...
照理说这个勾阿呜寄生体应该干得 只剩皮了...
but instead it's in perfect condition.
但它的情况非常好.
At first we thought it had been preserved in formaldehyde,...
起先我们以为它就像标本保存在甲醛里一样.
but now we are not so sure. What do you mean?
但现在我们无法确定了. 什么意思?
The outside of the jar is ceramic,...
长官,罐子的外部是陶制品
but the inside is a technologically advanced containment vessel.
但内部是非常先进的密封容器.
There's a tiny naqahdah power source designed to emit a low-level charge.
里面有一个很小的 那夸达能量来源提供微弱的电流.
Why? We can't be certain yet, sir,...
为什么呢? 我们还不确定,长官...
but I guess the jar is some sort of stasis chamber.
但我猜这个罐子是某种休眠舱.
We think that the symbiote was alive
就我们所收集到的资料来看,长官,
when it was placed inside.
我们认为这只共生体被放进去时是活的.
Why would it allow itself to be removed from its host and placed in stasis?
它怎么肯让自己被移出寄主体内 并进入休眠呢?
I don't believe it had a choice, sir.
我想它没别的选择,长官.
The liquid inside the jar seems to have sedative properties.
这罐子内的液体似乎具有镇静作用.
If maintained at the proper temperature
只要维持合适的温度
and provided with sufficient charge,...
和提供足够的电流...
it could probably keep a symbiote alive indefinitely.
它可能可以让共生体无限期存活.
Then why is it dead? The seal was broken.
那它为什么死了? 封口破了.
Presumably during transport.
可能是运输时弄破的.
If what you're saying is true
少校,如果你说的没错,
and a second jar survived the trip unscathed...
而第二个罐子却毫无损伤.
Yes, sir. There could be a Goa'uld out there.
对,长官, 外面可能有个勾阿呜.
(Sarah) Daniel?
丹尼尔?
There you are. I've been looking all over for you.
你在这里,我在到处找你.
I was doing a little extra research.
我只是在作一点额外的研究.
I went by Steven's place and he's gone.
我去过史蒂文的住处,他已经走了.
He's just packed up everything and left. I know.
他打包好所有东西离开了. 我知道.
You think he stole the amulet, don't you? Yes.
你认为他偷了护身符,对不对? 没错.
To stop your theories from being proven correct?
为了阻止证明你的理论是正确的?
It's possible. Anyway, I have to find him.
可能吧.不管怎样,我必须找到他.
Well, I'll come with you. No. No, it's too dangerous.
我跟你去. 不,不行,太危险了.
We're talking about Steven here.
我们谈的是史蒂文.
Sarah, there have been three deaths already.
萨拉,已经有三个人死了.
Three?
三个?
They found the body of the technician
他们找到了对护身符做
who did the carbon dating on the amulet.
碳年代测定的技术员的尸体.
Daniel, I know Steven.
丹尼尔,我了解史蒂文.
He may be capable of a lot of things, but he's no murderer.
他也许做得出很多事情, 但他不是杀人犯.
Well, you may not know him as well as you think you do.
你也许不像你以为的那样了解他,
At least... not any more.
至少再也不是了.
What's that supposed to mean?
这什么意思?
Let me guess - you can't explain, right?
哦,让我猜猜,你不能说,对不对?
Well, what do you expect, Daniel?
你到底想怎样,丹尼尔?
You show up after five years but you can't say where you've been.
你在五年后出现, 却不能说你去了哪里.
You've got this ability to read an ancient language
你变得神通广大,能够读懂
which nobody's seen before,
别人连看都没看过的古老语言
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表